Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You guys are clearly smoking that good. Any ally that threatens to attack a tribe if demands are not met is clearly no ally. How can one just demand something from a completely different tribe, that's too much power:O

DeletedUser122034

I am being fair. But this time i wont talk on externals. My boys knows my reasons. Alliance is breaken from kirk not me.

I can send everyone message just pm me in game.

Dont talk shit cause you listen to lies. But i dont care.

Good Luck with anything. I dont need to talk to you kirk. Your level is way down then mine.

DeletedUser122034

Cause i am not person who talks lies..

Remember kirk when you said. Declare on beast or we will declare on you.

I said no other day you got mine declaration.

Why no cooldown you pushed me to ruin napp without coolodwn aswell. So actually you.

You break allies by your own rules. Warrs and allies cant push and make each others to do something. Its by tribe choice.

There were cooldown more then 24 hours real attacks were 40 hours from break.

Bye external. Lets noble those food. I am cook anyway il eat all those popcorns.

DeletedUser84793

Clearly biased. He also has an agenda. He tried to join us when his shit tribe fell apart. Our leadership declined. Ultimate irony this guy talking about shady. He was obviously a plant. You know nothing about any of it stealthy. Nothing. Kirk will leave this world with his head high or low... and you left this world with your nose planted firmly in his arse.

don't you get me started..i always get ban from dealing with such players like your self...your shady game play fits you to the tee...im sure your proud of your self..your in the right tribe under the right duke...misery loves company...you Noob!

Cause i am not person who talks lies..
Remember kirk when you said. Declare on beast or we will declare on you.

I said no other day you got mine declaration.

Why no cooldown you pushed me to ruin napp without coolodwn aswell. So actually you.

You break allies by your own rules. Warrs and allies cant push and make each others to do something. Its by tribe choice.

There were cooldown more then 24 hours real attacks were 40 hours from break.

Bye external. Lets noble those food. I am cook anyway il eat all those popcorns.

no one cares what you have to say..your word means nothing!o_O

DeletedUser122034

don't you get me started..i always get ban from dealing with such players like your self...your shady game play fits you to the tee...im sure your proud of your self..your in the right tribe under the right duke...misery loves company...you Noob!

no one cares what you have to say..your word means nothing!o_O

Who are you to said anything... rember asking me can you join me :) got refused from my tribe and now i am bad person.

Sorry. Seems like my people dont like you.

Poll were yes 6 people 26 no

DeletedUser84793

Who are you to said anything... rember asking me can you join me :) got refused from my tribe and now i am bad person.

i wasnt going to join you anyways..i had hit the delete button...but nice try. I had told many players not to trust you....I never wanted you to be my duke...just that simple!!! and beast can confirm that and kirk..if it was up to me i wanted everyone to hit you guys..thats facts!

Murder Incorporated

lol You always get banned because you're a fool that's easily riled. You were trying to get into our tribe to spy. Only question is for who. Now it's pretty clear it was for kirk. Honestly... I thought Cody at first. How is my gameplay shady? Example? My pride doesn't depend on a silly game, but yeah, I'm very proud of myself. We aren't miserable... your cliché's don't mean what you think they mean. And you can clearly check my achievements to see I've played this game off and on for 10 years. 11 years actually but 10 on that particular profile. You seem sad. Why you sad?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ok i will give a couple of scenarios showing what a . coward. a liar and a simple weak human is..

first the weak excuse for a human
Para - Hex. on 12.06.2018 at 11:05 Thanks Quote
Guys as we all know the Para alliance has ended.

This may lead to undermining strategies, please if you receive any messages or request from Para to make leadership aware

We are BUGZ!, we are a family and we are loyal I hope that is how everyone else feels.
Edited by Hex. on 12.06. at 11:09

having been friends of me and becky for a year or two.. everything i did was treating him with respect.. yet i knew he was planning stuff and even told para to declare.. simply the biggest shit around..
do not trust and i wont play again now after such a backstabbing move to his tribe th=at made him baron and chatted daily.. weak human hope dies early.

coward.. title goes to stardeth21.
[today at 16:10] other_person wrote: victorthefirst Jun 13, 15:44
are you quitting?

stardeth21 Jun 13, 15:45
no, i'll still fight tooth and nail for this tribe

look at the dates.. did someone burn his house down in a day?? no simply had a hissy fit and jumped to rebel then to para because clown sent one of his non vetted mails..

so let me say if these are the guys you want.. take em and suffer what we have with trust and respect.

load of cowards can i be more direct/ guess not. ive met some tribes in my past but wow what a load of shite para is and thir methods.. im not a sore loser (mostly lol)
but you sure arnt gonna win any acolades on this world

tossers :)

Murder Incorporated

i wasnt going to join you anyways..i had hit the delete button...but nice try. I had told many players not to trust you....I never wanted you to be my duke...just that simple!!! and beast can confirm that and kirk..if it was up to me i wanted everyone to hit you guys..thats facts!

You lose credibility with every letter you type... like you ever had any credibility.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
more than you mate..

para i believe

lol tosser
dont expect any nice stuff.. thinking you can chest puff yr way with dirty tactics.. alliances mean a lot to some

yr tribe has come from ,co.uk says all

im the guy that talks straight the one that sticks up for his mates in a bar fight not run like the players you recruit

DeletedUser88057

Cant believe id ever agree with stealthy in a million years, but he nailed it in one. ..pennynotverywise wanted to hit beast with bugz help and bugz agreed moving defence around for the grand battle but pennynotverywise kept pushing back the dates and pushing back the dates and yes you get the picture? He is twisting words to try and show Para were angels in this and that big bad Bugz were going to bully Para into hitting Beast by declaring on Para ...as if .... but pennynotlookingsowise will come on here saying Bugz threatened Para just to save face...yes i know his face is beyond saving...and now he is by order of the old send out mails with veiled threats ..the join us or else kind..and some are so scared they run to para2 ..but with pennynotsowise history those who left Bugz will be nobled out later as they are what some in Para are calling traitors behind their backs..
And the votes are now in ...
Poll who think pennywasneverwise 1000,000,000 against 0 that proves it beyond doubt

Murder Incorporated

kirk... right now...

giphy.gif

DeletedUser84793

You lose credibility with every letter you type... like you ever had any credibility.

My pecker is bigger then yours dude!o_O Enough said!

We dont have to talks. Lets fightt.

Fight? lol now thats funny..you have not prove anything yet in this world as far as fighting goes...Beast has,code has..hell even riot has..what has para done so far? oh never mind all you did was back stab your allies with a easy kill knowing their defensive was going out for what you guys agreed on..then you attacked them blind sided...that's not a fight..thats a punk move and untrustworthy from here on out..your word means nothing now!..go change your name now and hide...you might as well.:rolleyes:

Murder Incorporated

My pecker is bigger then yours dude!o_O Enough said!

lol Probably. I'm hung like GG Allin. It looks like an acorn glued to the bottom of a torso. Looks like someone spit their chewed up bubble gum into a birds nest. I get not respect I tell ya, you kiddin me? No respect at all. No respect.

Last edited:

Murder Incorporated

dont talk shite you dont know how!

.net guys will rim you upstrarts soon npow they see yr game play or lack of it

Side 1:
Tribes: Para, Para!
Side 2:
Tribes: BUGZ, BUG2, BUGZ3
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 7
Difference: 21
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 44,191
Difference: 129,218
chart

If we don't know how what does that say about you? :)