Exposing Top 25 Players

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This whole debate is an entertaining read. Players play the game for a multitude of reasons. There is no single thing that causes players to quit.

I hated p2w features when they came out but I adapted and used them to my advantage by farming for pp on some world's and using it on worlds I play seriously. I have bought premium only once in the last 3-4 years.

Players merging is part of the game. Use it to your advantage instead of crying about it. When I started playing I joined 5 different worlds and got rimmed in all but 1 where I built relationships with other players that carried on to new worlds.

Now that I think about it, most players probably quit because they grow tired of the game, real life gets busy, or because they lack the perseverance, patience, and ability to adapt in order to have long term success. They choose to blame the game or other players instead of realizing that they would succeed if they were willing to learn and never give up.

Mithrae

Players merging is part of the game.

Yes, push villages are part of the game - currently. I don't see anyone "crying about it," just pointing out that it's a major turn-off for newer players and probably losing Innogames money even from more experienced players by reducing the number of active accounts. I'm sure we're all impressed by what a trooper you have been in your early TW experience, but that doesn't change the fact that there's plenty of others who simply wouldn't bother once they see the deck is stacked against them.

#####
#####

A couple points:

1.) This game would be horrible for you emotionally and physically if it were not for coplaying.
2.) Inno makes money off the people that dump $1000's into P2W features and the bulk amount of accounts that pay for premium features like premium, FA and AM. The P2W people are to be rimmed mid/late game by players that farm PP for free and know how to actually play the game using in-game actions.

True, though I'm sure there's skilled players who dump plenty of money into premium too. But yeah, the subscription users presumably make up a very substantial portion of income. Premium, FA, LA and the resource subscriptions are almost 900 PPs, and plenty of folk will use occasional perks like reducing smithy or wall build times; so that's easily ~$12 a month, or $30-60 from accounts going through to mid-game. Even granting that some percentage of that will be farmed PP instead of purchased, twenty or thirty accounts going through to mid game are likely to be more profitable for Innogames than all but the most rabid PP-whores.

There's no way to be sure of course, but I'd guess that if the advantages which currently make coplaying all but mandatory (push villages, unlimited farming etc.) were fixed, plenty of folk would be happy to play solo through the early game and merge accounts later when it's less of an issue. Maybe even see how they go through mid game; I've usually been a solo player and I'm as emotionally stable as they come.
200w.gif

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, push villages are part of the game - currently. I don't see anyone "crying about it," just pointing out that it's a major turn-off for newer players and probably losing Innogames money even from more experienced players by reducing the number of active accounts. I'm sure we're all impressed by what a trooper you have been in your early TW experience, but that doesn't change the fact that there's plenty of others who simply wouldn't bother once they see the deck is stacked against them.

How many new players do you personally know who have quit because of these reasons? Did you mentor them or try to help them out?

Honestly if someone quits that early because they want to be upset over some perceived unfair advantage then I don't want them in my tribe when the going gets tough. It means they will just quit when they actually have to fight a real war. The quality of tw play over the years has gone down it seems and perhaps it's because very few want to actually put in the hard work. It's easier to make excuses than to do the work I guess.

Mithrae

How many new players do you personally know who have quit because of these reasons? Did you mentor them or try to help them out?

Honestly if someone quits that early because they want to be upset over some perceived unfair advantage then I don't want them in my tribe when the going gets tough. It means they will just quit when they actually have to fight a real war. The quality of tw play over the years has gone down it seems and perhaps it's because very few want to actually put in the hard work. It's easier to make excuses than to do the work I guess.

No-one's talking about what you personally want in your tribe. It looks like you're trying to beef yourself up here, telling us all what a macho man you are who goes the whole nine yards, does it rough and sticks it out through thick and thin. That's very impressive as I said, but it's really got nothing to do with the issue of attracting/retaining players which bears on the declining popularity of the game.

And let's face it, since push villages are an easier route to early game success and you're objecting to the prospect of them being banned (as pushing by sending resources always has been), it really looks like you are the one who doesn't want the going to get tougher. Add to that your apparent enthusiasm for having a couple of other people helping you out on an account and yeah... that's doing the "hard work," for sure ;)

Like I said, I've got nothing against coplaying, despite preferring solo play myself; but allowing big early game advantages for coplaying both discourages newcomers to the game and decreases account numbers/world size/profitability from experienced players too.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

I think his point as far as I see it was if a new player quits for that reasoning then they probably weren't cut out for tw from the beginning where the odds are literally stacked against you.

Apart from that I think a new player is far more likely to apply the 'If you can't beat em.join them' type mentality as it relates to the so called pushing

DeletedUser122173

I know for the vast majority of players, the answer to the second question you put above is zero.

Take yourself for example, I believe you to be a decent player and I do think it's likely that you practice what you preach in terms of helping out newer guys. I also though have a good idea of your history. This world you are playing with your friends in -ND-, on W96 you played in the premade Obey, on W90 you played in the premade Infamy, on W80 you played with your friends in Ben. I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing, but this is a common trend across the community.

For the majority of players, I think becoming good requires you to be in a good tribal environment with experienced players that can help you out, a stable leadership with the correct teaching mindset and willing to take chances of newer guys. These conditions are surprisingly uncommon. Generally tribes that fulfil the first two conditions will not touch newer players with a 20 foot pole. They look for experience, for people with friends within the tribe.

A lot of what forum posters find natural is not. I consider myself one of the better players still playing TW, but there was a time when that wasn't always the case. There was a time I didn't know how to snipe, how to farm, how to mass fake, how to properly build a village and troops. The first time I learned how to do a lot of these things was when I was invited to a decentish tribe on W10. I got in that tribe by lying about my experience. There is very little intuitive about the various methods of sniping trains, or how to effectively mass fake or the various scripts that help at the top level. There is a large element of luck involved in becoming good, it is not just about hard work and I'd argue that is a significantly lesser factor.

Overall, I think there's far too much emphasis on how the forum, 1% of the community at most, thinks as opposed to how the majority of TW players think. Most TW players probably don't even know about pushing or understand what's going on asides from X guy is growing so much faster and I have no idea why. I remember a player on W37 (I think) asking me, who was rank 2 at startup how I was growing so fast? I blew that guy's mind. A part of the joy of TW that still remains to this day for me is seeing people grow and get better at this game, watching tribes come together from nothing and slowly but surely becoming something great. Part of the reason TW is getting worse in my opinion is because less people with the ability to transform noobs into decent players share that goal, they'd prefer to play with friends that they know, in tribes they can trust to be stable and at the top and I respect that.

It really does not help the average play level though.

Last edited by a moderator:

mch123

Part of the reason TW is getting worse in my opinion is because less people with the ability to transform noobs into decent players share that goal, they'd prefer to play with friends that they know, in tribes they can trust to be stable and at the top and I respect that.

+1. Good post.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Take yourself for example, I believe you to be a decent player and I do think it's likely that you practice what you preach in terms of helping out newer guys. I also though have a good idea of your history. This world you are playing with your friends in -ND-, on W96 you played in the premade Obey, on W90 you played in the premade Infamy, on W80 you played with your friends in Ben. I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing, but this is a common trend across the community.

For the majority of players, I think becoming good requires you to be in a good tribal environment with experienced players that can help you out, a stable leadership with the correct teaching mindset and willing to take chances of newer guys. These conditions are surprisingly uncommon. Generally tribes that fulfil the first two conditions will not touch newer players with a 20 foot pole. They look for experience, for people with friends within the tribe.

A lot of what forum posters find natural is not. I consider myself one of the better players still playing TW, but there was a time when that wasn't always the case. There was a time I didn't know how to snipe, how to farm, how to mass fake, how to properly build a village and troops. The first time I learned how to do a lot of these things was when I was invited to a decentish tribe on W10. I got in that tribe by lying about my experience. There is very little intuitive about the various methods of sniping trains, or how to effectively mass fake or the various scripts that help at the top level. There is a large element of luck involved in becoming good, it is not just about hard work and I'd argue that is a significantly lesser factor.

I do play with friends, but most premades I have been in (outside of OBEY on w96 which I personally did not invest a lot of time in) started out smaller. We had 10-15 players to start and we recruited on the world from there and several players would quit within the first couple of months, so the finished product was much different than the original product. However, the bulk of my TW learning experience happened outside of my friends group that I have now. I am more of a self-learner and I understand that not everyone is that way. I learned the most on w58 and w66 where I befriended players that I considered better and I talked with them and tried to learn from them. I searched the forums and youtube to learn how to set up opera mass faking and sending t-trains. I read guides and I learned how to adapt based on what my enemy was doing.

When I have tried to mentor other players or even tried giving TW advice in general, I have encountered a lot of resistance. Players already think they know best or they struggle to accept that there is a better way to do things. Even trying to have a conversation about strategies for defending or attacking in tribe skype chats results in a lot of arguing and players making excuses rather than trying to learn from others. The other barrier to mentoring other players is a time factor. The main times I have on skype to chat at length do not match up well with other players. I also find that other players might be willing to learn, but they aren't willing to put the time into the game that it requires to perform better. At the end of the day, I play because I enjoy the game and I want to win. If a player has the same approach to the game, then I can respect them and would be willing to help them learn. However, I have found that many players are here more for the social interaction or just having fun with a few battles, but they do not have the perseverance or desire to grind it out through the more difficult times nor do they realize that "boring" account maintenance is important to do well over the long haul.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No-one's talking about what you personally want in your tribe. It looks like you're trying to beef yourself up here, telling us all what a macho man you are who goes the whole nine yards, does it rough and sticks it out through thick and thin. That's very impressive as I said, but it's really got nothing to do with the issue of attracting/retaining players which bears on the declining popularity of the game.

And let's face it, since push villages are an easier route to early game success and you're objecting to the prospect of them being banned (as pushing by sending resources always has been), it really looks like you are the one who doesn't want the going to get tougher. Add to that your apparent enthusiasm for having a couple of other people helping you out on an account and yeah... that's doing the "hard work," for sure ;)

Like I said, I've got nothing against coplaying, despite preferring solo play myself; but allowing big early game advantages for coplaying both discourages newcomers to the game and decreases account numbers/world size/profitability from experienced players too.

You guys are being idealists. In a perfect world I would solo play as well. However, when you have a family, a full time job, and the need for sleep then it is nice to have a coplayer who can help out especially when pretty much all other top accounts have coplayers as well. I have had 1-2 solid coplayers over the years. Any others that I have had did not last very long or were never very active.

My coplayer and I always start on the same account. We do not start on separate accounts and merge like a lot of players do these days. However, I will admit that we do end up getting villages gifted to us in many worlds. We have made many friends over the years and sometimes players decide to quit the world and they offer us their village. We do not ask for it and we do not plan for that, but it does happen because they would rather give us the village than let someone they don't like or don't know noble it. Also, my brother is the one who got me into playing TW. He no longer has time to play seriously, but he likes to play still and so he joins some worlds and plays for a while before he quits. Sometimes he will play longer and noble a bunch of villages and sometimes he doesn't. I'll help him out and if he decides to quit a world he will offer me his villages. You guys would still define all this as "pushing" in your idealistic world, but if players mailed you offering you their villages for free, would you actually say "No" especially if that village might go to a potential enemy if you don't noble it. This is a war game after all and if you are playing to win, then every village you noble is helping you get closer to that goal.

I merely adapt to the rules of the game. If the rules were changed, then I would adapt and find ways to still be succcessful within the boundaries of the rules. I think Inno has the rules they have for a reason. Rules have to be enforcable. It would be very difficult for them to ban coplaying altogether or for them to ban players "gifting" villages in the early stages of a world. Sure, they could start using two-factor authentication for logging to encourage solo play, but couldn't someone just forward the code to their coplayer for them to be able to log. You could track ip addresses, but if you are playing from mobile and traveling your ip address is changing depending on the network you are connected to. I suppose they could try to track mac addresses as well. It would definitely require making some significant changes to the logging experience to try to force solo play but it would still be hard to enforce I feel which is why coplaying is allowed. How would they define pushing in the early stages to make it enforceable? Would it have to happen after the fact to see if that player started coplaying the account? I'm just saying that some rules are can be much more difficult to enforce and Inno probably has to consider that when they write the rules for the game.

Also, .net has players from all over the globe and all time zones. Is it fair if someone can just take advantage and noble me when I am at work every day and cannot log to play the game, or to always send attacks when they know I am sleeping? Most players cannot just change their work schedule or their sleep schedule to accomodate TW battles. With solo play, the players who have a lot more time on their hands or flexibility in their RL schedule to play TW have the advantage. I love this game but without coplaying, I might as well quit because with a family and full time job, there is no way I could compete against players who have a lot more time to play around the clock. Yes I know that you can get someone to sit you, but it can be hard to get a good sitter most of the time and tribes get tired of the same accounts having to be sat every day.

DeletedUser122173

I do play with friends, but most premades I have been in (outside of OBEY on w96 which I personally did not invest a lot of time in) started out smaller. We had 10-15 players to start and we recruited on the world from there and several players would quit within the first couple of months, so the finished product was much different than the original product. However, the bulk of my TW learning experience happened outside of my friends group that I have now. I am more of a self-learner and I understand that not everyone is that way. I learned the most on w58 and w66 where I befriended players that I considered better and I talked with them and tried to learn from them. I searched the forums and youtube to learn how to set up opera mass faking and sending t-trains. I read guides and I learned how to adapt based on what my enemy was doing.

When I have tried to mentor other players or even tried giving TW advice in general, I have encountered a lot of resistance. Players already think they know best or they struggle to accept that there is a better way to do things. Even trying to have a conversation about strategies for defending or attacking in tribe skype chats results in a lot of arguing and players making excuses rather than trying to learn from others. The other barrier to mentoring other players is a time factor. The main times I have on skype to chat at length do not match up well with other players. I also find that other players might be willing to learn, but they aren't willing to put the time into the game that it requires to perform better. At the end of the day, I play because I enjoy the game and I want to win. If a player has the same approach to the game, then I can respect them and would be willing to help them learn. However, I have found that many players are here more for the social interaction or just having fun with a few battles, but they do not have the perseverance or desire to grind it out through the more difficult times nor do they realize that "boring" account maintenance is important to do well over the long haul.

I'm not particularly implicating you there at all, just mentioning it as a general factor. I guess I grew up in a time when resources weren't particularly accessible on how to play. The first major guides that were actually decent came out at a time where I already knew how to play the game. Even now though I don't think there is particularly good material out there and it certainly isn't accessible.

As for tribe, you know me, I'm not a facebook tribe kinda guy, I am very serious about the game and like being in those sorts of tribes too. That said, I've been in too many winning tribes. It's easy to win if I go in a tribe with the best players I know from my contact list that all work decently well together. I prefer a bit of a challenge.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not particularly implicating you there at all, just mentioning it as a general factor. I guess I grew up in a time when resources weren't particularly accessible on how to play. The first major guides that were actually decent came out at a time where I already knew how to play the game. Even now though I don't think there is particularly good material out there and it certainly isn't accessible.

As for tribe, you know me, I'm not a facebook tribe kinda guy, I am very serious about the game and like being in those sorts of tribes too. That said, I've been in too many winning tribes. It's easy to win if I go in a tribe with the best players I know from my contact list that all work decently well together. I prefer a bit of a challenge.

We had many players ask us about w100 and we had to keep saying no to them. We decided to keep it just to our small friends group and we would recruit on the world if we decided to recruit. Obviously we are more focused on w97 right now, but perhaps we can compete and have fun on w100 as just a small group.

Mithrae

You guys are being idealists. In a perfect world I would solo play as well. However, when you have a family, a full time job, and the need for sleep then it is nice to have a coplayer who can help out especially when pretty much all other top accounts have coplayers as well. I have had 1-2 solid coplayers over the years. Any others that I have had did not last very long or were never very active.

My coplayer and I always start on the same account. We do not start on separate accounts and merge like a lot of players do these days. However, I will admit that we do end up getting villages gifted to us in many worlds. We have made many friends over the years and sometimes players decide to quit the world and they offer us their village. We do not ask for it and we do not plan for that, but it does happen because they would rather give us the village than let someone they don't like or don't know noble it. . . .

Like I said, I've got nothing against coplaying: Later in the game especially it's essential to offset fatigue, and coplayers joining a world on the same account is fine. (Though it would be nice to see a more intelligent version of limited hauls implemented on most if not all worlds to offset the 24/7 farming advantage.)

Gifting villages by quitting players is tricky, especially in the age of premium farming; in a couple of weeks I'll be gifting my own two villages on W101 to a total stranger. Though with that said, it'll be over six weeks in (on the rim) and they'll be mediocre villages for that stage; not quite the same boost as getting two or three good villages as soon as nobles are out. If someone starts a world specifically to build up a village and clearing force to help their mate out then yes, it is obviously pushing even moreso than building up a village to merely send resources, it just can't be policed.

Coplayers starting and merging different accounts early on are just as clearly pushing the main account (and are probably more common too), but in that case it could be banned and policed reasonably well, and should be. Yes, I'm sure there would be convoluted workarounds to whatever policing were implemented; but there's workarounds for multi-accounting too, so that's hardly a good reason not to have a rule. And honestly, maybe I'm just a bit naive but I imagine that if it were clearly and explicitly against the rules, most people who currently see it as an acceptable and smart way to gain an edge would not do it even if the workarounds were easy. Most folk are generally fairly decent in my experience, and they have their pride to think of too. Account merges could be banned until the bigger account has 15 villages, say.

Again, it's not coplaying itself that's the issue; but allowing big early game advantages for coplaying both discourages newcomers to the game and decreases account numbers/world size/profitability from experienced players too.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Like I said, I've got nothing against coplaying: Later in the game especially it's essential to offset fatigue, and coplayers joining a world on the same account is fine. (Though it would be nice to see a more intelligent version of limited hauls implemented on most if not all worlds to offset the 24/7 farming advantage.)

Gifting villages by quitting players is tricky, especially in the age of premium farming; in a couple of weeks I'll be gifting my own two villages on W101 to a total stranger. Though with that said, it'll be over six weeks in (on the rim) and they'll be mediocre villages for that stage; not quite the same boost as getting two or three good villages as soon as nobles are out. If someone starts a world specifically to build up a village and clearing force to help their mate out then yes, it is obviously pushing even moreso than building up a village to merely send resources, it just can't be policed.

Coplayers starting and merging different accounts early on are just as clearly pushing the main account (and are probably more common too), but in that case it could be banned and policed reasonably well, and should be. Yes, I'm sure there would be convoluted workarounds to whatever policing were implemented; but there's workarounds for multi-accounting too, so that's hardly a good reason not to have a rule. And honestly, maybe I'm just a bit naive but I imagine that if it were clearly and explicitly against the rules, most people who currently see it as an acceptable and smart way to gain an edge would not do it even if the workarounds were easy. Most folk are generally fairly decent in my experience, and they have their pride to think of too. Account merges could be banned until the bigger account has 15 villages, say.

Again, it's not coplaying itself that's the issue; but allowing big early game advantages for coplaying both discourages newcomers to the game and decreases account numbers/world size/profitability from experienced players too.

Not to make this a needlessly long post, but i think there are various faults within your point of view.

Firstly you make a point relating to the tw ;fatigue;' as you put at, as a reason coplaying should be allowed, however then alluding to the fact that a more intelligent mechanism to do limited hauls would some how offset the need to have coplayers. Anyone who has played limited/no hauls would tell you this is extremely naive, in fact while in theory it seems pretty sound, I have found that i actually spend more time on the game playing no hauls for instance compared to hauls; since no hauls by default a more punishing at it relates to the resource factor unlike haul worlds where you could always 'farm' out your inefficiencies. Apart from that, i think the activity that tw demands actually has little to do with farming to begin with. Any serious player on a limited/no haul world would tell you they literally spend hours seamlessly looking at the map for changes hahaha. But generally, i think the need for efficiency will force one to be active regardless, such as having to adhere to stringent upgrade schedules in order to get those minute advantages and see them multiply.

The entire point about merging/ gifting seems rather pointless, as you are trying to differentiate what is legitimate gifting and what is illegitimate thus pushing. I am actually willing to bet that waiting say 4-6 weeks before 'merging' your coplayers is actually the more beneficial strategy and it presents you with a plethora of advantages such as being able to use their troops longer, giving you a safe haven/security, it even protects you from obvious public scrutiny which may have negatively affected some tribes on this world. However if we were to ignore that fact that I think your suggestion is counter productive, how would it be policed? Surely it wouldn't be hard to make a conquer look legitimate. Hmm maybe monitor ip changes to the conquering account? Simple have a partner who gifts their 'freebie' to you and vice versa... not very difficult.

Again, for some reason you seem to believe if something is 'illegal' or rather not legal, people would shy away from doing such. I for one don't think very highly of that assumption. Anyone who has played tw for a while is obviously well aware that there a some scripts that are on the forum here, and other scripts that are....well not. Before tw created the in game train function, everyone who couldn't be bothered to dig up opera and wanted to send fake trains or any type of trains for that matter probably used some form of the tw extension for sending trains. This was widespread simply because it wasn't something people got banned for apparently due to it being 'undetectable'. Therefore my point is, i think people will gladly do something that's in the grey area as it relates to legality if it gives them some sort of competitive advantage.

Lastly, I'm not certain why you think coplaying affects new player joining rates whatsoever, as pointed out early, tw has a tribe culture where you typically play with your friends who you know/trust/etc. Thus tribes have a distinct advantages against new players, irrespective of whether accounts are coplayed or not, new players would be rimmed.

Also I would argue that if coplaying weren't allowed, actually less players would choose to play tw. I for one wouldn't ever play solo, even if it were just for start up. I consider it a pain to do so, and a huge drain on my personal time, especially if we were to ban mergers up to say 15 villages as you suggested. Players who have played with their coplayers for years upon years suddenly being forced to change, this would probably cause more old players to simply quit. cuz ya know....people typically resist change...

Though as my own suggestion, I would think revamping how morale works may somehow impact the 'pushing' epidemic. Due to making it less lucrative to grow substantially in a short time, although im sure this too has loopholes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

I know for the vast majority of players, the answer to the second question you put above is zero.

Overall, I think there's far too much emphasis on how the forum, 1% of the community at most, thinks as opposed to how the majority of TW players think. Most TW players probably don't even know about pushing or understand what's going on asides from X guy is growing so much faster and I have no idea why. I remember a player on W37 (I think) asking me, who was rank 2 at startup how I was growing so fast? I blew that guy's mind. A part of the joy of TW that still remains to this day for me is seeing people grow and get better at this game, watching tribes come together from nothing and slowly but surely becoming something great. Part of the reason TW is getting worse in my opinion is because less people with the ability to transform noobs into decent players share that goal, they'd prefer to play with friends that they know, in tribes they can trust to be stable and at the top and I respect that.

I agree with the general sentiment that in the current climate most experienced players want to play in experienced tribes with proven leadership. However, I would also put a larger responsibility on new players themselves. While like yourself I was lucky to get into an amazing tribe early in my playing days I also spent hours and hours reading every available guide out there on how to be successful. The knowledge is all out there for new players they just need to take the time to use it.

Mithrae

Lastly, I'm not certain why you think coplaying affects new player joining rates whatsoever, as pointed out early, tw has a tribe culture where you typically play with your friends who you know/trust/etc. Thus tribes have a distinct advantages against new players, irrespective of whether accounts are coplayed or not, new players would be rimmed.

I think it's pretty much a given that more people will be more discouraged by 10:1 odds against them than by 5:1 odds. Most newbies will be rimmed eventually, but the question is whether they think they can close the gap and do well on a restart or in their next world. Legal push villages are one of the things which stack the odds much more heavily against them (unlimited 24/7 farming being another biggie).

In my opinion 'limited' hauls should simply restrict farming income of the top N farmers; limited to what the 200th highest farmers make, for example. The only people that would affect are the uber-active farming accounts, but it would mean that reasonably active solo accounts would not be left in the dust of 24/7 coplayers. That in turn might encourage more people to play solo for longer, meaning bigger worlds (and greater profitability).

I'm not sure that merging later is more beneficial, but if so then who could reasonably object to a restriction on early merges? My main point is that if you needed 15 villages before being allowed to merge a coplayer's account in, you're at the stage by then where new players in your neighbourhood have probably been rimmed or farmed into oblivion already - you're not adding to the odds against them by merging. Also while some coplayers would decide to just start on the same account, others would do separate accounts for longer, which would probably mean more rim expansion and bigger worlds as they noble out more rivals (or are nobled themselves).

Though as my own suggestion, I would think revamping how morale works may somehow impact the 'pushing' epidemic. Due to making it less lucrative to grow substantially in a short time, although im sure this too has loopholes.

Could be interesting. An even crazier idea might be an 'advanced start' world option where everyone begins with ten villages - I suppose that might lose Innogames money since there'd be less advantage to PP whoring through the early game, though they'd make some of it back in AM subscriptions. It'd make it less likely for new players to be completely rimmed, and give us bigger worlds again at the very least :D

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Lol this game has not always been about pushing accounts through sending each other resources or building up villages the fact you believe it is says a lot. The fact is it’s a massive deterrent on reasons to play this game why play a game where no one has loyalty or all these “elite players” believe they are so good when they take every advantage lol It’s not exactly hard or skilled and to get an early game advantage your basically admitting your not good enough to do it by yourself? It’s like going ohh hey I can beat Bolt in a 100m spring just give me a 99m head start.........

But at the end off the day this game is dying and will be dead soon especially at how little interest they are putting into keeping it alive

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also I would like to point out anyone here saying they are a top player and do it and boohooo to all these cry babies who moan about it and these new players who quit or anything like that.

How many off you played w100 in the core without using every advantage possible just to do well?

Not trying to be a **** just kinda tired of hearing all these people defend themselves doing it sure I get it’s an easy way to get past mid game but come on what’s the point of playing a game just to have an easy game? Maybe it’s me but I like a challenge.

DeletedUser119075

also spent hours and hours reading every available guide out there on how to be successful. The knowledge
Damn you must of been bored, guessing your lack of other time fulfilling activities are the cause of this.

Read as many guides as you want, it will take anyone a minimum of three worlds to be able to play tw to a decent level regardless of how many to the book guides you read.