Hot message leader

Age of Ultron

Quite funny to see hot eagle play the "i'm only responsible for BM" card whenever someone gives a counter argument, but is the first one to post reports and stats and take credit when other tribes take villages or kill some nukes like he's the one doing it himself :D

DeletedUser122111

Quite funny to see hot eagle play the "i'm only responsible for BM" card whenever someone gives a counter argument, but is the first one to post reports and stats and take credit when other tribes take villages or kill some nukes like he's the one doing it himself :D

Mate everything we do is together , and for every lost village im responsible too , and players in coalition are well aware what im doing
but also sometimes i make mistakes , anyway everything is coordinated with the rest of the crew :D

dont worry about that :D

i have always congratulated for every good action from our enemies :D , but when something is not true i cant lie , for example that post above for kc
also that talk about stalemate is bullshit , and everyone knows that

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
you never messaged me early enough and i felt left out :( had to do something to get a message!

Well, I prefer to let tribes establish first. Mailing and allying other tribes on the first day before Riot! had even joined the world was a bit to soon for me :(

DeletedUser122148

Well, I prefer to let tribes establish first. Mailing and allying other tribes on the first day before Riot! had even joined the world was a bit to soon for me :(

To be fair, i just inherited Iron Lady's set-up when she left and managed to pull something together from it all, so i say i should have the hate but she laid the foundation so she can get some too :) I personally wouldnt have even known who you guys were if it weren't for that.

DeletedUser118986

Mate everything we do is together , and for every lost village im responsible too , and players in coalition are well aware what im doing
but also sometimes i make mistakes , anyway everything is coordinated with the rest of the crew :D

dont worry about that :D

i have always congratulated for every good action from our enemies :D , but when something is not true i cant lie , for example that post above for kc
also that talk about stalemate is bullshit , and everyone knows that

Now that is just a blatant lie haha. You have denied any responsibility every time another tribe from the coalition struggles.

DeletedUser80720

strange because i could swear you started the world with 3 tribes so you had 2 allies before the world even started

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
strange because i could swear you started the world with 3 tribes so you had 2 allies before the world even started

I think you're mixing up terminologies. It's okay though Martin, English isn't everyone's first language of course. For me it's my 3rd for example. Must be similar for you :)

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
Actually not true , BM is doing fine in defense also .

This is all tribes that are included in war against BM , im talking about BM

Side 1:
Tribes: BM
Side 2:
Tribes: NutZ, QT, yoyo, Riot!, Impact, Giant, Bunny, Zombie

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 469
Difference: 361

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 360,096
Side 2: 1,754,690
Difference: 1,394,594

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,382
Side 2: 30,804
Difference: 88,578

chart

If I am not wrong BM also had academy tribe as well.. What happened to them and why you haven't included them in this stats ??

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

Just cause nobody wants to post Riot! vs BM and this thread is literally Hot Eagle vs Riot!

One question that I'd love an answer from Hot Eagle:

You say that everything you do is together. How does BM expect to win the world TOGETHER with a 25 member limit and 100's of members in the coalition? You claim you don't have 'meat tribes'(as you eloquently put it) and you all work as "one" yet math literally disproves your argument. Any insight would be lovely.

Just thinking about this from a mathematical standpoint and I'm really confused and lost by some flaws in logic with respect to your arguments.

Anyway, more banter!
image.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser100466

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

Just cause nobody wants to post Riot! vs BM and this thread is literally Hot Eagle vs Riot!

One question that I'd love an answer from Hot Eagle:

You say that everything you do is together. How does BM expect to win the world TOGETHER with a 25 member limit and 100's of members in the coalition? You claim you don't have 'meat tribes'(as you eloquently put it) and you all work as "one" yet math literally disproves your argument. Any insight would be lovely.

Just thinking about this from a mathematical standpoint and I'm really confused and lost by some flaws in logic with respect to your arguments.

Anyway, more banter!
image.gif
They will be eaten when RIOT gone and BM using them as meatshield.

Mithrae

And much as I enjoy learning new things - you're not alone Sir Cornish, never heard of the guy before now - why are we talking about this? Cynical as I may be, surely it's not because of the very minor conquest stats in the past 48 hours?:p

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Impact, yoyo
Side 2:
Tribes: PCL, AKA, TQL, TQL., BM, BRO, BRO1, BRQ, Galaxy, « KC »

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 60
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 2