Rejected by Developer New Flags

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser95549

Hello!

I was looking through my current flags and started to wonder why there is no building speed flag.

So I want to suggest a flag that increases the build speed but not with a great amount though.
This may or may not improve the research speed as well, since there are no way to speed up researchs currently. Not even with PP.
Example:
Lvl 1: 1%
Lvl 2: 2%
Lvl 3: 3%
Lvl 4: 4%
Lvl 5: 5%
Lvl 6: 6%
Lvl 7: 7%
Lvl 8: 8%
Lvl 9: 10%

And while we're at it... Since scavenging seems to be feature to stay (as the new worlds have it), maybe implement a flag for scavenging speed alternatively scavenging haul.

David

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I thought that the haul flag already affects scavenging?

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Research speeds are perfectly fine currently, if you can't say wait ~30 mins you're in the wrong game, same with building speeds.

Get the construction bonus items and you're fine, they are about a lot.

mch123

Probably should be in a new ideas thread but could haul flags be buffed?

I did the math a long while back when scavenging came out and, if I remember correctly, I don't even think it's a close decision for use when the reward is lower than an equivalent resource flag with respectable res levels.

There are probably some extreme examples where it is worth it but as far as I am aware, no one uses haul flags. Even the big farming players won't because the method of micro farming makes it rather irrelevant.

Luck flags are useless so I support a construction flag to replace luck.

DeletedUser95549

Research speeds are perfectly fine currently, if you can't say wait ~30 mins you're in the wrong game, same with building speeds.

Get the construction bonus items and you're fine, they are about a lot.
But I can use PP to make the Watchtower lvl 20 upgrade to take 5 seconds... Am I in the wrong game?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Luck flags can be great.
For early world to eliminate losses with a 3 LC microfarming packet .
Also vs morale or just when you are right on the cusp of clearing.
You could tweak it to have a lot less of an impact but always tending to +25 not 0.

My point being I wouldn't want to lose the luck flag for this or any other new ones.

On topic I could see the use for a building speed flag when first acad/wall rushing

Mbright1

Adding additional flags would reduce your chances of getting other flags from producing noblemen or achievements. I don't think the minuscule advantages a building speed flag would have, are worth a decrease in the number of useful flags like recruitment, attack, and defense are awarded.

DeletedUser122132

I would like the Luck flags to be replaced by construction flag

By the way, what is scavenging?

DeletedUser95549

I would like the Luck flags to be replaced by construction flag

By the way, what is scavenging?
Join w98 or any world that started after that (except w100) and you'll find out ;)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
idea rejected: would negatively impact start up too much for players with new accounts (and no flags at all).