Honorable Creasthive (it FIT)

DeletedUser121667

Stop with the hacking/cheating accusations, it's boring. If you think Creati know how to hack your accs, then you guys should just all set on delete now. A ghost player on the Thorny acc who didn't really play conspired with a Creati player to have some fun. That's all. Don't believe it? Whatever. If the same situation arose with a Creati account and IL player would you've done the same? Absolutely.

No we don't play like that

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
1. Wallace the first player hacked.... I mean check the damn IP log he’s only logged in from 1 IP ever before the date of that hackin where you can see a random IP address login.

2. Thorny dragon has no other co players besides the 2 playing + password had been changed since any old cos played.

3. Both of these accounts compromised, Tokahontas and thunder buddies sent timed trains at the most frontline villages with no prenuke all landing 5-10 minutes before the stacks were sent home. Obviously this was a planned event.

The 3 things above are almost indefensible so what you got to say minty? Any new excuses?

No i have nothing more to say. Its clearly a case of players not wanting to lose face by admitting they havent changed passwords recently and you guys being too stupid or blinded by nerd rage to see otherwise. I mean if the accounts were really hacked then there was a lot more potential damage that could have been done such as:

* Doing the dirty deeds during the offline times of the players
* Changing the login details so the owners cant recover the account
* Sending out ALL troops not just a few from a bunch of stacked vils. And planning a proper op not just 3 people
* Leaking more info from the wallace account than for 1 crappy op.

This is literally like talking to children who think that because something bad happened to them that the WORLD is conspiring against them

DeletedUser121667

No i have nothing more to say. Its clearly a case of players not wanting to lose face by admitting they havent changed passwords recently and you guys being too stupid or blinded by nerd rage to see otherwise. I mean if the accounts were really hacked then there was a lot more potential damage that could have been done such as:

* Doing the dirty deeds during the offline times of the players
* Changing the login details so the owners cant recover the account
* Sending out ALL troops not just a few from a bunch of stacked vils. And planning a proper op not just 3 people
* Leaking more info from the wallace account than for 1 crappy op.

This is literally like talking to children who think that because something bad happened to them that the WORLD is conspiring against them

But yet you guys have just stated that you HAVE used a ghost player in thorny account to send stacks back and time nobles with them? Are you stupid or just not understand ?

Please tell me you guys wouldn't react this way if this was the other way round? If we got someone to do that on one of your accounts you wouldn't be pissed off? Lmao you guys just think whatever you do is okay because if it was the other way round we would do the same? That's not an excuse to do these things.

Play fair or don't play at all.

DeletedUser121667

You'd do anything to try to win. That's already been established. Also, reporting accounts over nothing to try to get them banned ;)

The only accounts we have reported are the ones that have done things that warrant being reported.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
So you’ve reported no one yet? As you appear to have no tangible proof this isn’t just a screw up regarding one of your own guys not changing a password? Or that’s how I understand it based off this thread...

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122282

But yet you guys have just stated that you HAVE used a ghost player in thorny account to send stacks back and time nobles with them? Are you stupid or just not understand ?

Please tell me you guys wouldn't react this way if this was the other way round? If we got someone to do that on one of your accounts you wouldn't be pissed off? Lmao you guys just think whatever you do is okay because if it was the other way round we would do the same? That's not an excuse to do these things.

Nothing was stated like that at all. An old co said to send nobles to the acc to one player and that one player said to do the same to two other players.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score

But thats not hacking you dumb schmuck. Thats called not changing passwords like an idiot. I have already said i dont agree with stuff like this but perhaps i should write it in bold just to make it clear

I do not agree nor like sneaky tactics like this but it is not cheating and it is not hacking

Mainly because when stuff like this happens it detracts from the hard work that i put in which is pretty annoying.

Also still waiting for you to send me the evidence of any cheating at all in any world

Also still waiting for IL to deny that they use underhanded tactics

DeletedUser100230

The implication is fairly obvious. Nice sidestep btw on my questions. When i crush IL op tomorrow im sure that'll be because i cheated too you scrub
Talking about ops , how many villages you guys capped from this stunt of yours ?

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Talking about ops , how many villages you guys capped from this stunt of yours ?

Dont know

and

Dont care. Not even going to look at twstats to find out either. If its anything less than a dozen this whole thread is a farce / sham.

DeletedUser100230

Also still waiting for IL to deny that they use underhanded tactics

I can confirm you that no underhanded tactics were used by IL or any IL member ( If they did they were punished for it ) . Apart from schizo disrespecting other players I don't think I can think of any underhanded tactics . ( Oh yes for your knowledge disrespecting other members and players is still considered as underhanded tactics for me .)

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
I can confirm you that no underhanded tactics were used by IL or any IL member ( If they did they were punished for it ) . Apart from schizo disrespecting other players I don't think I can think of any underhanded tactics . ( Oh yes for your knowledge disrespecting other members and players is still considered as underhanded tactics for me .)

Great thanks for that i'll revist this post in 2-3 days when the OP is over and i can post proof :D

DeletedUser100230

Great thanks for that i'll revist this post in 2-3 days when the OP is over and i can post proof :D
I shall be looking forward to it .
And to back my post up I can provide you with all relevant screenshots . When there was a leak in creati n I got to know I informed Jorge about it as I wanted it to be a fair fight .
I have asked Jorge if I can share them here if he agrees I will happily provide them .

DeletedUser122282

It wasn't an op, cute you thought it was. It was a "send yolo nobles at Thorny". I think if we knew exactly what was going on, all his villas would of got trains including his front villas that from my knowledge, weren't even targeted so that says it all.

DeletedUser100230

It wasn't an op, cute you thought it was. It was a "send yolo nobles at Thorny". I think if we knew exactly what was going on, all his villas would of got trains including his front villas that from my knowledge, weren't even targeted so that says it all.

Probably you still don't get the point of this entire topic . We all wanted to have a fair game . Since w86 all I am reading on externals is how 1 side was always dominant ( majority cases ) . This world from start was entertaining and the end war was perfect example of balanced war . It is fun as both sides are showing there competitive skills . I am sure some of your players are also pissed up about this situation but they can't say anything here on external about it .
So that's all the case is .

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I shall be looking forward to it .
And to back my post up I can provide you with all relevant screenshots . When there was a leak in creati n I got to know I informed Jorge about it as I wanted it to be a fair fight .
I have asked Jorge if I can share them here if he agrees I will happily provide them .

I can confirm that this information was shared with me. Anantrocks has always been honest as best I know with me about stuff.

DeletedUser121408

Also seems to be some contradictory statements?
TG Smurf: "No ones denying that Creati members didn't know about it"
Authoritah: "It wasn't an op, cute you thought it was. It was a "send yolo nobles at Thorny""