How to win a world. #KirksWay

DeletedUser100230

If your duke is a moron and cant speak normal to his tribe mates or to anyone else for that matter,their will be players that will leave and join another tribe and will attack.back regardless..their new home is what they will be loyal to...not the old tribe that didnt work.

it depends on the situation..if a player has good reason to leave he has that right and if he join a new tribe who has the same problem as far as the player had with their duke..attacking the old tribe is fair game i say..its not dis loyal to his old mates..they can leave or be stuck in hell..its their choice..i would not put up with a duke who insult players and other tribes on a daily bases...hell yea i would attack and anyone thats defending the duke..o_O

ALL PLAYERS AND OTHER TRIBES AND THEIR PLAYERS OF THE WORLD DESERVES RESPECT REGARDLESS...

Personal insults to others just because your a duke does not fly...it's not cool and no one will or should follow that if they had any brains.

when i run my tribe if a player didnt want to follow me and wants to leave..i always say i wish you the very best and take care..i never call them names or insult them personally..when one of my players screws up or didnt do something right..i try to teach them in a positive way..not demand anything or threaten them or insult them..i work with them..and if i had to dismiss some one..i always say thanks for everything but its not working out..give reason and say take care..done! thats how you act..players needs to be a bit more professional if their gonna lead..if not they dont need to be leaders..thats my thoughts on it.

and one more thing...if their not in your tribe..its all fair game! go for the kill and secure your region i say...if i have loyalty to some one its my personal choice if i want to attack or not..but if i did..its because they was not in my tribe! tribe comes first before anything...that's the rule of thumb! its not dis loyal to attack a tribe you use to be in..its dis loyal if you dont to your new tribe thats your in if its needed. this is TW tribal wars..its not solo lets hug everyone day...lolo_O

I am not interested in w100 . But after reading these last 5 pages all I can say is , you are one of those guys who swing with the wind .
Lol when u have time please do read your post from start . You will know what I am talking about .
I wanna point out few things ,
You mentioned you were a very close friend of Kirk , well yes that's true as I have seen u speak to him multiple times whenever he used to add me for banter you were present most of the time.
Well if you call him ur close friend then you must have known when he said those things in front of your girl he never meant a single word . ( He is wrong he still shouldn't have said that )
Every player and person have a different nature , you can't fcking turn things the way you want .
Just look at you all here talking trash about someone . You guys think it's fun but cyber bullying is getting pretty bad nowadays .
Kirk has his downsides , so does everyone of u here present , but going personal and getting personal stories out is just bullshit .
Try and maintain some respect atleast guys .

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Good points Anantrocks but some of us are pointing out that Kirk is the one being a bully. I agree there is no point in going off on swearing tangents from either side of the party. Can't stop the bullying unless it's identified, addressed and accepted.

DeletedUser84793

I am not interested in w100 . But after reading these last 5 pages all I can say is , you are one of those guys who swing with the wind .
Lol when u have time please do read your post from start . You will know what I am talking about .
You mentioned you were a very close friend of Kirk , well yes that's true as I have seen u speak to him multiple times whenever he used to add me for banter you were present most of the time.
Well if you call him ur close friend then you must have known when he said those things in front of your girl he never meant a single word . ( He is wrong he still shouldn't have said that )
Every player and person have a different nature , you can't fcking turn things the way you want .
Just look at you all here talking trash about someone . You guys think it's fun but cyber bullying is getting pretty bad nowadays .
Kirk has his downsides , so does everyone of u here present , but going personal and getting personal stories out is just bullshit .

I dont think im bullying anyone here..and yes we were friends and yes what he said to me infront of my girlfriend was very harsh and uncalled for..and i will stop it their due to jirki message about speaking beyond the game..all i will say is..kirk is kirk and to like him you got to put up with his madness..i for one dont have to. the facts is facts and the reason i said anything was i can relate to what hex was speaking about..and to be honest i cant blame him for what he did if the truth be told. now im done speaking about kirk..he is history....

Mr. Cringer Pants

I agree with stealthy. Back to in-game stuff:

This thread is done since BUGZ is done. Hex could of left more tactfully and that's my argument.

DeletedUser100230

In all my point of coming to w100 and make my first post is, this was happening second time . First balian and now Kirk .
Pick up past any worlds , same few players will come on externals and defame them for past or whatever . Why can't poeple just stick to the game and enjoy like old days . Yes externals is for banter but don't take that banter to next level where it hurts someone personally .

Done with it , if same people can get it and get over it that's good if not then it's very good .
Good luck

DeletedUser84793

In all my point of coming to w100 and make my first post is, this was happening second time . First balian and now Kirk .
Pick up past any worlds , same few players will come on externals and defame them for past or whatever . Why can't poeple just stick to the game and enjoy like old days . Yes externals is for banter but don't take that banter to next level where it hurts someone personally .

Done with it , if same people can get it and get over it that's good if not then it's very good .
Good luck

you need a tissue?:rolleyes:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Anant, the point stealthy is making is Kirk isn't being respectful and is part of the bullying process.

Anyway, back on topic:

Is BUGZ gonna restart and become turtles for another tribe that will eventually war PARA! or did they restart in w102?

DeletedUser84793

Anant, the point stealthy is making is Kirk isn't being respectful and is part of the bullying process.

Anyway, back on topic:

Is BUGZ gonna restart and become turtles for another tribe that will eventually war PARA! or did they restart in w102?

their playing 102 last check becky said kirk has quit and wont play anymore.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Nobody just quits TW...

980x.gif

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Someone with sense here here

Sure Kirk was very direct but I have flawed to each and everyone off you.
In ways I like Kirk in ways I don’t but you can’t just judge people on their bad side.
If you asked Kirk to help you out he would be their any minute he actually cared about each and every person the same can’t be said about a lot of tribes.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, he quit.. and he came back, I was the duke holding his tribe together in w102 and he came back,
He actually quit after read externals, he is a grown man and to be fair he has also feelings, he never really did read externals but somehow he did it in this world and after reading all the slant from both ways I will say it like this. It's fun indeed but NOT for everyone.
I have lived my life getting to known how to be bullied and cyber bullied cause let's face it, in my generation it's completely normal, TROLLING is often the most normal common we gamers have, that means not for Kirk as he directly left due the externals.

Hex. to be fair mate, I have a great memory of you, kirk and I when we played W96. I got to hand it to you as you were actually very nice to me and helped me around abit.
Just like HIM, you also had personal life issues, now im not gonna brag abut it considering I respect personal lifes but god damn, bagging on him as a REAL LIFE friend is not cool and you should have just explained yourself and not go the whole line of <<BS info like how you hated him when you sat there cause you wanted to sit there>>
YOU didn't hate Kirk that much and despite the fact that you wanted to move away from the tribe, you did it in a truly shitty way. That is my point of view and I am actually looking at the two sides here. I get it, Kirk is stubborn and plays special, is toxic on keyboard / mouth but he is also a guy who LIVES playing TW and loves doing it. He also has a heart and shows your respect and his kindness, somehow you can't see that. He is the guy who inspires US to play games like this cause he has passion for it, he did not fucking care about externals, he said fck u to the externals and he would have had his head up high beaten most people in TW.

Suddenly he started looking at those externals, and i have to admit.. when someone can change a man so much as you did mate, you deserve a bit slacking yourself. Yeah btw, good job fucking up a tribe that much, never seen such a thing before.. and tbh, I rather have you as a PA then a tribe-member due that simple fact.

(also You are the guy who made him quit cause you did it and did it personally.)

Last edited:

Murder Incorporated

Yeah, he quit.. and he came back, I was the duke holding his tribe together in w102 and he came back,
He actually quit after read externals, he is a grown man and to be fair he has also feelings, he never really did read externals but somehow he did it in this world and after reading all the slant from both ways I will say it like this. It's fun indeed but NOT for everyone.
I have lived my life getting to known how to be bullied and cyber bullied cause let's face it, in my generation it's completely normal, TROLLING is often the most normal common we gamers have, that means not for Kirk as he directly left due the externals.

Hex. to be fair mate, I have a great memory of you, kirk and I when we played W96. I got to hand it to you as you were actually very nice to me and helped me around abit.
Just like HIM, you also had personal life issues, now im not gonna brag abut it considering I respect personal lifes but god damn, bagging on him as a REAL LIFE friend is not cool and you should have just explained yourself and not go the whole line of <<BS info like how you hated him when you sat there cause you wanted to sit there>>
YOU didn't hate Kirk that much and despite the fact that you wanted to move away from the tribe, you did it in a truly shitty way. That is my point of view and I am actually looking at the two sides here. I get it, Kirk is stubborn and plays special, is toxic on keyboard / mouth but he is also a guy who LIVES playing TW and loves doing it. He also has a heart and shows your respect and his kindness, somehow you can't see that. He is the guy who inspires US to play games like this cause he has passion for it, he did not fucking care about externals, he said fck u to the externals and he would have had his head up high beaten most people in TW.

Suddenly he started looking at those externals, and i have to admit.. when someone can change a man so much as you did mate, you deserve a bit slacking yourself. Yeah btw, good job fucking up a tribe that much, never seen such a thing before.. and tbh, I rather have you as a PA then a tribe-member due that simple fact.

(also You are the guy who made him quit cause you did it and did it personally.)

Amazing. Kirk is the biggest bully around, screwed up his OWN tribe, and you try to guilt and make an innocent person feel bad. What a joke. Bullies can dish it out but they sure can't take it. Hex had NOTHING to do with Bugz' downfall. That was 100% on kirk.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Kirk has quit he’s deleted skype everything as I understand
#FakeNews
Amazing. Kirk is the biggest bully around, screwed up his OWN tribe, and you try to guilt and make an innocent person feel bad. What a joke. Bullies can dish it out but they sure can't take it. Hex had NOTHING to do with Bugz' downfall. That was 100% on kirk.
1) Why is Kirk the bully here? I can tell 80% of the post is about Kirk
2) He did not screw his own tribe, the tribe screwed him due mass-recruit and emptying the def. on bad players who couldn't dodge when needed, or should I say wasting troops supporting beginners.
3) You talk a lot, you do
4) He has toxic language but never been a bully.
5) Hex. has A LOT to do with Bugz downfall.

Murder Incorporated

#FakeNews

1) Why is Kirk the bully here? I can tell 80% of the post is about Kirk
2) He did not screw his own tribe, the tribe screwed him due mass-recruit and emptying the def. on bad players who couldn't dodge when needed, or should I say wasting troops supporting beginners.
3) You talk a lot, you do
4) He has toxic language but never been a bully.
5) Hex. has A LOT to do with Bugz downfall.

1) He's a bully wherever he goes. In this case he was a bully by telling his ally to either attack someone or face war with him.
2) He certainly did screw his tribe. See #1... and on top of that he didn't have them prepared at all.
3) You cry a lot, you do
4) He has toxic language and IS a bully
5) BS

DeletedUser84793

I'll give some more facts here..cant remember what world it was but i was in kirks tribe..i played offensive,well kirk loved me when i was clearing targets for the tribe..but when i needed support he sent none to me because he didnt think it was important..needless to say it was the fastest time i ever been nobled out..from that day forward..i said i would never let him be my duke again! kirk is an ok player..but crappy duke! the way he talks to his players and his demands no one will put up with it..no wonder why he never won a world..his tribe always falls apart and in most cases due from his mouth....i dont blame hex at all..been their and done it! kirk is like brad from the gents..both of them cant be trusted and makes you wanna scream if you had to listen to them for a good period of time...

TW will do just fine with out kirk...i just hope his dedicated followers will be ok...i think it was time for kirk to quit...and personally i wont miss him..just facts! he was a bully of this game..and bully's always get what they deserve..fair well kirk..wish you all the best!o_O