Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
It was more about killing your troops for me... Need that sweet ODA:p:p

Took down a 50k/50k 5k HC stacked village so I feel that went okay on my part :D;)

I mean thats only 6.5 DV but good job!!

Congratulations guys, I consider this op as a success as the barking increased lately. Keep this dumb Iranian puppy always busy.

I figured out why you send so many fakes but do nothing else. Its because you like to roleplay in your head as Genghis Khan 'unleashing the mongol hordes', too bad fakes never capped any vils :D

DeletedUser121408

Well that was a fun op, been patiently waiting the last couple of weeks watching people run their mouths but where are they now :D

Shoutouts:

Tribemates for their excellent and swift assistance
Coplayers for their fantastic work, true legends

samuel4699 - for this gem:

View attachment 1840

Popping all those def buffs for 1 vil and not even holding it #Classic

Omar - Hows that front pushing going for you? Creating havoc yet?
KulTigin - Sending more fakes in the IL op than the entire IL tribe combined (lol)
Namira - Might well end up with a couple of vils i guess in the end but my god is making it look like hard work to take them holy shit. Also thanks for recapping that barb i took with my fail dodging, saves me the effort of stacking yet another frontline village i owe you one :D
Viktor - Good job man i didnt think that all 3 of those supports would be full def pallies rip me you got one :(
Omar again - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace it was fun <3

Did I do ok?

DeletedUser102250

We had over 10k incomings out of which lik 5k were fakes from that retarded Turkish lol.

That leaves over 5k to dodge yesterday. So tell me, out of 5k incs, how many nukes you were able to catch at home?

And I can guarantee that you won't dodge even if like 1k attacks are sent your way :D

Such a shame though, out of so much action you could gather only 3 reports of failed dodge, 2 reports of villages which were recapped before you could blink and 3 reports of dead lcs lol.

I can understand you guys are super pissed when you could gain only 1 village by luck after all those hard work. But you will have to work tad bit harder when I am in your target account :D

Who is pissed :rolleyes:. The majority of our nukes are still alive, we are perfectly fine with the outcome.
Also there has been a lot of talk in the externals, but at the end of the day ~IL~ can be the worse tribe in the world, but Creati has lost their 40-50 village lead they gained despite recruiting IPOD and one-upping us.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Did I do ok?

Yes

Where is my shoutout? I even got messages on skype about my participation in this op.

Valour yesterday at 21:10
yah sure good job buddy :)

wibo08 yesterday at 21:10
Yeah but A+ for my effort?

Jobo | Noobstiaan - Wibo08

Also arent IL and allies the bigger tribe? Didnt they declare war on Creati? You should be the ones in the lead not somehow playing catch-up :D

DeletedUser102250

Also arent IL and allies the bigger tribe? Didnt they declare war on Creati? You should be the ones in the lead not somehow playing catch-up :D

Yes, ~IL~ should be in the lead after being hit on a front with zero def unexpectedly :rolleyes:. I guess you don't have much faith in your new tribe mates abilities.

DeletedUser100230

Yes

Valour yesterday at 21:10
yah sure good job buddy :)

wibo08 yesterday at 21:10
Yeah but A+ for my effort?

Jobo | Noobstiaan - Wibo08

I wish there was any other tribe left to declare .
Leadership of IL sat for hours to figure out who to declare next on .
I know it sucks we should have left u guys alone .
I am really sorry for declaring on you guys . We should have just hugged you all .

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Yes, ~IL~ should be in the lead after being hit on a front with zero def unexpectedly :rolleyes:. I guess you don't have much faith in your new tribe mates abilities.

Didnt they send like 3 trains? And then promise not to attack the said victim for a week? Wow what a blow to recover from

Also the point wasnt that you should have declared on someone else but more that you had the initiative and were able to strike the first blow. Nobody elses fault except your own if you havent capitalized on your opportunities :D

DeletedUser100230

Didnt they send like 3 trains? And then promise not to attack the said victim for a week? Wow what a blow to recover from

Also the point wasnt that you should have declared on someone else but more that you had the initiative and were able to strike the first blow. Nobody elses fault except your own if you havent capitalized on your opportunities :D
Pick the entire w97 history and see how IL worked . Maybe then u will understand our strategy .

DeletedUser122282

Pick the entire w97 history and see how IL worked . Maybe then u will understand our strategy .

IL Strategy:

Do you want to join our tribe?
Do you want to join our family tribe?
Do you want to ally with our tribe?

Please say yes to one.

Oh and I love it when you were warring AA/S RANK and you guys were saying on the externals "Creati you better not recruit any of them." but you decide to ally with them and stack them. Pathetic garbage ;)

DeletedUser100230

IL Strategy:

Do you want to join our tribe?
Do you want to join our family tribe?
Do you want to ally with our tribe?

Please say yes to one.

Oh and I love it when you were warring AA/S RANK and you guys were saying on the externals "Creati you better not recruit any of them." but you decide to ally with them and stack them. Pathetic garbage ;)
Assuming things are injurious to health .

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We had over 10k incomings out of which lik 5k were fakes from that retarded Turkish lol.

That leaves over 5k to dodge yesterday. So tell me, out of 5k incs, how many nukes you were able to catch at home?

And I can guarantee that you won't dodge even if like 1k attacks are sent your way :D

Such a shame though, out of so much action you could gather only 3 reports of failed dodge, 2 reports of villages which were recapped before you could blink and 3 reports of dead lcs lol.

I can understand you guys are super pissed when you could gain only 1 village by luck after all those hard work. But you will have to work tad bit harder when I am in your target account :D

I'm sure we caught more nukes at home. Only posted a few to get the point across (that I hope the both of you get). I can upload a bunch of more reports if you really want. But it would only milk the point out.

Allow me to explain the backstory of why i popped the buffs.
I was hoping you guys were bluffing with the LC attacks since I wouldn't really think you would send LC only.
If I was right and it was fakes before the nobles, then I would've kept the village and reinforcement would've landed before you would've been able to make a 2nd attempt.

DeletedUser122282

I'm sure we caught more nukes at home. Only posted a few to get the point across (that I hope the both of you get). I can upload a bunch of more reports if you really want. But it would only milk the point out.

Allow me to explain the backstory of why i popped the buffs.
I was hoping you guys were bluffing with the LC attacks since I wouldn't really think you would send LC only.
If I was right and it was fakes before the nobles, then I would've kept the village and reinforcement would've landed before you would've been able to make a 2nd attempt.

How embarrassing is it that after a failed op, you try to post a few nukes hit at home to try to make the op target look like a failure... If you really want to be that petty, then do you really want 20 pages of IL nukes caught at home?

DeletedUser102250

I'm talking about IPOD joining Creati.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
How embarrassing is it that after a failed op, you try to post a few nukes hit at home to try to make the op target look like a failure... If you really want to be that petty, then do you really want 20 pages of IL nukes caught at home?

Well the "honorable" thing to do in situation would be for IL to be good sports and say something like "well done on defending but we'll get you next time" or so forth. But i guess they're not as honorable as they like to make out?

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think you get the point of my post.
das.jpg

Well the "honorable" thing to do in situation would be for IL to be good sports and say something like "well done on defending but we'll get you next time" or so forth. But i guess they're not as honorable as they like to make out?

I do think you defended well, but my posts are an direct response to the banter about me. Please don't take it so seriously since I'm only joking back at ya. :(
Also I wanted to display that everyone makes mistakes, I made a mistake last night when trying to defend that village. You missed out on some dodges. But whatever, the war continues.. :)

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
I don't think you get the point of my post.
View attachment 1852

I do think you defended well, but my posts are an direct response to the banter about me. Please don't take it so seriously since I'm only joking back at ya. :(
Also I wanted to display that everyone makes mistakes, I made a mistake last night when trying to defend that village. You missed out on some dodges. But whatever, the war continues.. :)

Sure man i dont mind it was more aimed at your leaders who have a holier than thou attitude