Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser80720

just obeying the laws of the externals but you can pm ig for them and ill send them, same ig name as external.
nobody actually obeys the rules of the externals its why so many infractions are given ^^

DeletedUser50733

Oh martin...

What was it we booted you off W94 for again?

#NobleTheDespicableNublet

Mr. Cringer Pants

OMG friends helping friends. Like that never once happened in TW and is never gonna happen on a diminishing community...

oboratite

It seems to be a well accepted fact on these forums that every tribe is allied to Riot!
Whether or not I deny or confirm :)

I've heard we are all Riot!
W100 is made for Riot! to win, they are the protagonist of the world and all the wars and diplomacy that happened so far are scripted!

What world are you guys playing... Its obvious

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
K45 is intresting, better than 55 where people just get togheder in a massive war... 5 tribes vs 5 tribes or some other bs!
Either way frist major war in k45 and it looks like Bugs lost :rolleyes:
The only thing that made it interesting is the drama that took place, but.. It's time to burn down what I once created..
index.php

Attachments

• 1853626_0.jpg
    1853626_0.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 412

DeletedUser119075

its actually pretty funny that people believe what they are told ^^

i have never actually spied on any tribe
i have never turned my back on any tribe ive been a part of
and i certainly dont give a shit what liars say
Hmmmmm...... Well apparently everyone is a liar who disagrees with you (lol which is most ppl). I'm starting to think your definition of a liar is different from ours.. . Just a thought

sniperhawk7

its actually pretty funny that people believe what they are told ^^

i have never actually spied on any tribe
i have never turned my back on any tribe ive been a part of
and i certainly dont give a shit what liars say
You turned your back on the non barbarians by getting rimmed by a barb.

DeletedUser119182

Hey Guys, Whats Up .LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Hexor W100

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Whats Up .LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Hexor W100

Nothing much, Awake is gone... Pritch / McCoys is on mental health facility and im going to vacation..

12 hours later after writing this ...

5wOiHP9Z8NemfNLH83bPUe6Jsm4yaHTyKIPhFcbFqvLyOJcA-bggGjOw9XFFlYNBqBw=h900.jpg <--- Me, live at Ibiza partying.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's the former. Riot! only has Impact as a secondary tribe until such a time when we can focus on shrinking down our roster without outside interferences.

I had to drop due to crazy busy life. But want it known for record, I had BM, TQL, and at time (Aftermath) alliance set before w100 even started. I left game for about 6 weeks and Aftermath changed into different tribe. All were still united against Riot clan. In fact, I do not see them on the board at time of this writing... :)

Last edited: