Plundered

DeletedUser117086

If your intent is to sound wise or smart you're missing the mark. Sometimes the answer to not looking like a fool is admitting you misspoke or didn't fully grasp a situation before you replied, vague bull shit aint foolin anyone bro.

Calm down guys. Im sorry to break it to you but you are not likely to find a lot of sympathy on the forums. What do you expect us to do? Boycott nauz? Please complain elsewhere. The 102 forums are doing an ok job of not being cancer so far

twenty-five

I'll complain where I want to thank you very much.

As for the forums not being cancer, outside of this thread there have been no posts in the past 24 hours. They aren't cancer because the cancer already won and they dead bruv.

mattcurr

Calm down guys. Im sorry to break it to you but you are not likely to find a lot of sympathy on the forums. What do you expect us to do? Boycott nauz? Please complain elsewhere. The 102 forums are doing an ok job of not being cancer so far
So, just to clarify, defending people who advocate being an asshole and stealing, and saying that no sympathy can be had in the forums, is non-cancerous. Pointing out someones nonsense reply in a rather dry way is cancerous. Just so we're all on the same page, this is what you're saying?

DeletedUser117086

So, just to clarify, defending people who advocate being an asshole and stealing, and saying that no sympathy can be had in the forums, is non-cancerous. Pointing out someones nonsense reply in a rather dry way is cancerous. Just so we're all on the same page, this is what you're saying?

you seemed to gloss over the part where i mentioned i wasnt defending him. imo your both at fault. dumb decision and nauz stole. but in the end the forums dont care.

and yes writing multiple messages complaining about this (while not cancerous yet i wouldnt go that far) is annoying. but like your friend so intelligently and maturely pointed out you guys can complain where you want to. i wont bother you any more.

twenty-five

you seemed to gloss over the part where i mentioned i wasnt defending him. imo your both at fault. dumb decision and nauz stole. but in the end the forums dont care.

and yes writing multiple messages complaining about this (while not cancerous yet i wouldnt go that far) is annoying. but like your friend so intelligently and maturely pointed out you guys can complain where you want to. i wont bother you any more.

Did you seriously just say someone is at fault for being stolen from?

This my friends is cancer.

mattcurr

You seem confused, care to point out where I lent nauz pp, and or complained about it anywhere? Haven't publicly weighed in on it ever. I pointed out how someone said a nonsense bs post to pretend to be smart.
I'll direct you to the same advice I gave him, as it's clear you mistakenly responded to me.
Sometimes the answer to not looking like a fool is admitting you misspoke or didn't fully grasp a situation before you replied

And to weigh in no I dont think its stupid to lend someone who you've known for nearly a decade Im sure a lot of people in real life would disagree things about losing friendships and what not, but if I cant have that level of trust, then why would I want that friendship to begin with, 600 dollars or what ever isnt going to impact my day.

Last edited: