Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser122029

Very sorry shaun, zamon please manage your own account from now on. sick of doing your demolishing for you.

DeletedUser121460

Still killed more of Valour nukes then the few of mine that were killed. I lost 4-5 nukes, 1 big one and the rest are garbage under 2k units, don't care abt def as I want the ODD :) (only way it seems I'll ever get ;) )

Killed twice or thrice more of Valour but I won't post reports cbf. I just forward to tribe

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Still killed more of Valour nukes then the few of mine that were killed. I lost 4-5 nukes, 1 big one and the rest are garbage under 2k units, don't care abt def as I want the ODD :) (only way it seems I'll ever get ;) )

Killed twice or thrice more of Valour but I won't post reports cbf. I just forward to tribe

Well I mean I did have 10k Incs and killed 2.5m units for the loss of 1 vil so I'll trade half a dozen dead nukes at home for that.

Remind me what's your excuse:D

DeletedUser100230

Well I mean I did have 10k Incs and killed 2.5m units for the loss of 1 vil so I'll trade half a dozen dead nukes at home for that.

Remind me what's your excuse:D

Thanx to you guys I don't have to take progress report from everyone .

DeletedUser81551

Yup np, satisfy yourself with the reports of you killing valour's nukes. Catching nukes at home is probably all you can achieve out of valour :D

But catching nukes at home is not gonna win anyone any war im afraid :(

Deleted User - 10770065

LaJ9Kmo.gif

DeletedUser81551

Having no troops won't win you the war either .

Lol you guys have caught like few nukes at home during the op day maybe and are talking as if its some sort of great achievement :D

P.S. If I had no troops at home then I don't think I'd have managed to kill most of your tribe's nobles. Now would I?

Last edited: