Let's talk about K55

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1.png 2.png 3.png

Pic left is the start
Pic right is the middle
Pic bottom Left is the end

Haven't opened it since, BUT double mailing us & odz won't help you bud.

Leprecon

@pritch1991 Just gonna tag you here, sure just in case you think I am hiding anything :D If i had an issue I would let him know like I do if there is :p

Snyper Eyes

Rank Name Information
1 Ally Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

2 Enemy Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

DeletedUser119182

You wouldn't have liked K44 then haha XD

Tbh, I rooted for you guys to be here till almost the end, but the biggest mistake you guys made was that u guys got too many unnecessary attention from the externals, talking about being the favs. Who wouldn't wanna take out the Favs of the world even tho its gonna cost u slow growth. U had the players, the leadership, but were overhyped i should say, Not criticising you guys for your mistake but you should've done better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Hexor - W100

DeletedUser118986

Tbh, I rooted for you guys to be here till almost the end, but the biggest mistake you guys made was that u guys got too many unnecessary attention from the externals, talking about being the favs. Who wouldn't wanna take out the Favs of the world even tho its gonna cost u slow growth. U had the players, the leadership, but were overhyped i should say, Not criticising you guys for your mistake but you should've done better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Hexor - W100

Don't think externals made a difference. Some poor decisions and limited hauls played a factor. A lot of players can turtle up faster than our tribe can grow and turn those players into farm. It's not easy fighting 250+ accounts that dispose nukes on you almost every day.