K45: A Tale to Tell

DeletedUser121413

image.png

Catherine knows. That is definite who you should be scared of in K45

DeletedUser122108

Now let's see this wonderful tribewide Timed OP from Para against O.M.G. where a lot of nobles travel 30+ hours out to demolish their enemy tribe..

Side 1:
Tribes: Para, Para!
Side 2:
Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.

Timeframe: 30/06/2018 04:37:12 to 30/06/2018 09:04:18

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55,223
Side 2: 26,793
Difference: 28,430

chart

DeletedUser122029

wow how boring, typical germans, haven't been exciting since 1940s.

DeletedUser121476

Farming op or what? Oh wait they cant even farm with limited hauls... damn... well ok then

DeletedUser122108

Running Stats so far..

Hey Para, your tribe is full of Nubs like Silverking who send a 6 second Noble Train gives us something to laugh for a while. This is a 4.4M Tribe VS 1.8M Tribe and we never fight back yet. More than double our size yet can't even execute a decent OP. The only respectable Train with anti snipe sent to us with good timing comes from Near. and we wonder why there's no anti snipe on the 4th noble with that long travel. Oh well, such a shame for the Rank 1 and Rank 5 Tribe combined bullying a Rank 12 Tribe and fail massively.

Do you really think that you're a contender for this world much less your continent?

Side 1:
Tribes: Para, Para!
Side 2:
Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 9
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112,082
Side 2: 75,402
Difference: 36,680

chart

DeletedUser57259

What I mean is we never ran an OP yet. How's that nuke we hit at home, mate? You're only in Riot! for a day yet you already adapt that No Dodge Policy?
Genuinely don't know what you're on about mate. It's certainly possible that a co has deleted a report in shame I suppose. Feel free to forward, share, or post a report of the attack in question so I can be pilloried as a nub by the community as is deserved. :(

If you fight then your name is a lie.

DeletedUser122108

Genuinely don't know what you're on about mate. It's certainly possible that a co has deleted a report in shame I suppose. Feel free to forward, share, or post a report of the attack in question so I can be pilloried as a nub by the community as is deserved. :(

If you fight then your name is a lie.

Anth(RimsAlot)

I managed to let a fake hit a train without dodging earlier. School boy error. relaxed

Is this the co you're talking about, mate? We have your forums, tribal and council chat covered. How do we even know that you're targeting OMG if even your regular members doesn't even know the OP when I posted this. Perfect time to be Paranoid isn't it? You guys don't even know what's coming at you soon so enjoy the lead for now.

DeletedUser57259

Anth(RimsAlot)

I managed to let a fake hit a train without dodging earlier. School boy error. relaxed

Is this the co you're talking about, mate? We have your forums, tribal and council chat covered. How do we even know that you're targeting OMG if even your regular members doesn't even know the OP when I posted this. Perfect time to be Paranoid isn't it? You guys don't even know what's coming at you soon so enjoy the lead for now.
Fair play, that was totally me, it was a fake. Shit happens.

Thought you meant you actually cleared a nuke at home which didn't.

As for how would you know OMG was going to be targeted? Experience and intuition?