The End

anurag2009

Hey all,

Thank goodness this world is finally coming to a close. Just has the number of rune villages to win this world, unless any of them get recapped.

I’m writing this to give some insight into how everything went down on DOTT and my own opinion on things. This will include a brief history of DOTT, a history of myself on this world, how the war went from the DOTT side of things, and some of my own opinions on the war and the world. I have a lot to say and more that I’ll add if anyone has questions. I’ll try to cover most of it, so I’ll ramble and miss stuff at the same time.

To whoever got the Ragnar/ODIN letter a couple days ago, it is a load of bullshit. For those of you who haven’t, here it is:
https://i.gyazo.com/2e7342dbe0f09371c2e19d572a257632.png
2e7342dbe0f09371c2e19d572a257632.png

e80f7ad75954733ea63ff7102f5ecacb.png

DOTT's History

Ever since DOTT’s beginning, they have recruited themselves to the top of the world based on points rather than skill. Always recruiting the top players from enemy tribes. They did this with players from OBP, Rising, Dope, Yin Yang, OPEN, S~N, and more.

It was not long until the entire world hated them for their techniques of not fighting wars. Eventually DM declared war on DOTT and, in short time, fell and merged their top members into DOTT. DOTT then pulled the same infamous technique on DM’s top members.

The war with China was expected to be a different story. But not long into the war several China members left and China crumbled. Those members ended up joining DOTT too. Wow.

Now at the point when Just joined the war, DOTT/GRRR was made up of 70 some members from over 10 different tribes. These members didn’t know each other well, trust each other fully, and their points didn’t reflect their true skill, or lack of skill. Worst of all, the one thing that could’ve united the tribe wasn’t very good, the leadership. Ragnar in particular.

Ragnar is a fan of mailing players. He loves to mail everyone, especially his enemies. It was always Ragnar’s tactic to recruit the top members. Almost every single day during the China war, Ragnar would message players offering them a merge into DOTT. Ragnar was the one who carried out mass internals on active players like Mafakkar. If the public image of DOTT already seemed to have hit rock bottom, Ragnar managed to drag DOTT down further. Ragnar put the DeadMax account into $500 worth of PP debt, and when InnoGames came to collect that debt, blamed it on Phil and Max. A generous DOTT player covered that debt. For various reasons Ragnar was removed from the DeadMax account and played on the Your Daddy account before being kicked from that too.

Side bar: Ironically, Ragnar mocked DOTT players for spending lots of money on PP. now look at Ragnar on W99. He has PPed himself into first place by far. He spends so much on this game that InnoGames won’t ban him. Two players got permabanned for using an illegal farming script while Ragnar only got six hours. There is screenshot proof provided by Ragnar himself of using illegal tools yet he won’t get banned cause he spends so much. Because of the shit Ragnar does, all the other tribes in the world have declared war on his tribe. He continually mails the enemy tribes trying to convince them to switch sides. But they’re all fighting ODIN because of Ragnar himself. A similar fate will probably await Ragnar on W102.

My History

Now onto myself. I started this world as Scorpianhead. I had no desire to be a leader. Yet within 48 hours of joining I mutinied with a couple other members in the four family tribe of Fame and created the Yin Yang Dynasty. China later wrecked us. The best and biggest members of Yin Yang left to DOTT - what a surprise. I joined the anurag2009 account. After surviving for three weeks, tribeless and surrounded by the rank 1, 3, and 4 tribes, we joined Squeal. As every knows, Squeal was a large disappointment. The coordination, the operation, and the cooperation were pretty much nonexistent. Squeal gave K54 domination to Just without a fight. Once Squeal fell, I joined DOTT. I was excited at this opportunity. I thought I’d be able to play with my previous members in a tribe with solid leadership. I was vastly mistaken, and in under three weeks of joining I found myself leader of a crumbling tribe.

pH Front

I always wanted to ally pH and Namu. With Namu pushing one rim and pH pushing the other rim, DOTT could focus on pushing the core. Unfortunately, the DOTT leadership screwed over relations with pH. DOTT had the mentality that they didn’t need allies, but were always willing to scrap their own active smaller members for members from other tribes. While attempting to negotiate a merger with pH, DOTT stole some pH members. I don’t follow the logic on DOTT’s side there, and I understand why pH joined Just’s side.

When asked mid-war if pH would like to switch sides to join DOTT, it was a unanimous no. Summing up the pH-DOTT relations, a pH member said, "I would rather crap in my hands and then clap in front of my face than do any sort of a deal with DOTT.”.

The pH War was incredibly pathetic to say the least. I never realized how shitty of a tribe Phalos was. Members from Phalos didn’t have watchtowers, didn’t know how to use scripts or dynamic groups, and didn’t know how to tag incomings. We merged Phalos into DOTT/GRRR, leaving no active members behind. Ironically, it would’ve been better to follow DOTT’s strategy with inviting the top members. Almost every single Phalos member quit after having more than 0 incomings. pH sliced through us like melted butter, ate through us like a four-year-old with a cookie jar, and beat us to a pulp. It was easier for pH than it is for Ragnar to get off a ban. A somewhat ordered list of the members pH went through:

FluffyButDangerous
Sebyyy23
Teenagerbvs
Rawnblade22
Gevalia
Lord Rossi
Lateralus1942
CELever
ShootToKill104
Legionnaire
JJ aep16
Kale2009
Lord Tempest
Lord Pracore
D3thDealer
HobbesIV - Defended poorly and quit shortly after the landing time
Freakman08
Lord Galerand
banu14078323
Bosqz89
Socialmisfit88
Bearded
Noobs United
Cab1229
Xbl@de

Looking back on it, they might not have known how to use the tribal forum either.

MBright told me, “We attacked Hobbes with hopes of having an actual fight, but were once again disappointed. So we push onwards to your larger players who will hopefully be more of a challenge.”. Ironically, hechihero666 left to join pH. I know he didn’t like it in DOTT, but part of me wonders if pH wanted to avoid that fight. What I've heard from a Just player is that pH was scared of Sriram s, so Just. opped him because pH couldn't do it or needed the help.

What can I say about pH as an enemy?

Not much. I cannot really comment on pH’s skill. They did have some nice coordination moments: Mountainbetweenus’ trains were very nicely timed and mbright and trelawnys army did some nice nuke timing too. Yet no one put up a fight against pH so I can’t really say how skilled they were. I do know blackdeja walled pH a week ago. But did pH actually try? Or did they expect it to be like all the other times?

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying pH is lacking in skill, I’m saying that they did not need to use skill to get where they are today. It was that easy for them.

Side bar: I apologize to MBright for my consistent - and probably annoying - begging to switch sides. I enjoyed our conversations, not sure if you can say the same.

JUST Front

Some parts are omitted to go with the SYUA section

DOTT’s front with Just? That never existed. Well kind of, but we never had an active front with Just. In the early days of the war, Kiriyami made up the core of DOTT’s frontline. DOTT had stacked Kiriyami to the max and Just nukes were bouncing off. After massacring Squeal out of K54, Just piled the nukes on Kiriyami. But Kiriyami left without a word. I don’t really know why because he had sitters almost all the time. Just nobled several villages and finished off the rest shortly after. The other former-VIK players left soon after, but this time they gave us sits.

Sidebar: The VIK players went off to W100 but when they realized they couldn’t PP themselves they went to W101.

At the same time Psychedelic Moose was opped and all four coplayers quit. Noobs United had quit, the new player we put on that account quit too. Vasto and dsfef were holding their ground pretty well. Jonezee slowly crumbled under the sheer amount of nukes thrown at him.

Next black phantom and in the fog were opped (both had quit and we had sits). Neither player sitting that account that day defended and we lost 70 some villages.

After cleaning up the remains of the above players, invisible, and dannyrules there was a lull. The next op hit the first active players we had yet. I was pretty pumped for having a front line. I admit that we could’ve stacked Dsfef and Vasto better, but neither of them tried. There were no support requests. Of the 111 villages dsfef lost, he recapped 2. ( of those villages were lost after the two recaps). I assume dsfef quit shortly before the op landed. Vasto lost everything without a word.

Throughout the month before this several players backline players quit, porgchamp, got screwed by merchants, soulofsteel8, Orion Rising, sleep deprived, Fullcontact, AceZSpades, and xbc1x. We got sits from some, Not from others.

DeadMax really fucked us over though. We never sleep had been using the account for holding the front but then after about a month DeadMax pulled the sit and hit delete as an op was coming. That day was a bad day in the world of DOTT, losing the most villages in any day of the war.

After cleaning up remaining frontal villages, JUST turned to focus on the Rank 1 player, We Never Sleep. Throwing probably over a thousand nukes at him, Just broke through. We Never Sleep could’ve recapped most of the villages but he quit 36 hours before the op.

Sidebar: We Never Sleep had been running that account solo for two months prior to quitting. He was on at any hour of the day. He burnt out completely and unlike any other member who quit, I do not blame him for not sticking around.

Sometime in this entire mess, Namu finally joined the war. But kinda late. They held a referendum and unanimously agreed to fighting alongside DOTT, but took another couple weeks to do so.

Overall, it was the same as mentioned about the pH front. No careful coordination was required to win this. I know several of JUST’s members are very skilled, but it didn’t show much through this war. Some members were precise and coordinated, but the vast majority of JUST just bulldozed through with enough nukes to finally take the villages. The ops were well done, but as per the individual timing for players, not so much.

SYUA Front

SYUA had it easy. Starting off as BGO, I wanted to ally them as I knew how badly Squeal sucked. But whether they were always friends with Just or DOTT just didn’t want them like they didn’t want anybody, I don’t know.

SYUA lived in the land of nice hunting ground, AKA inactive heaven. First with Wastelandprince and Yorgolb, then BigMist, king of Persia1, and more recently Your Daddy, Fullcontact, and northern inactive villages.

I have never been impressed with any SYUA member. Noever, vbrother, gotsteam, hesy, s489, Baconi, and the rest were always terrible with snipes, recaps, and attacking. I do give Sneeke credit though. Successfully walling DOTT twice, with on-the-second recaps, that was nice to see. Whether they are noobs on the right side of the war, or didn't need to demonstrate any effort, I don't know.

Why didn't DOTT go on the offensive or ever push back?

If you are asking that then you must have missed the ops. I don’t blame you though, they weren’t very noticeable. The first op was on Sneeke and livedragon: we got walled on Sneeke and recapped on livedragon. Second op we tried was at Diamond.Blade when he left. That failed. We did another one on Sneeke and from the nuke reports we would’ve broken through but only half the nukes were launched (players were quitting and not launching). I kept trying to organize ops on pH but the continual players quitting and the ground continually being lost made it almost pointless. Not to mention every single K35 player only had three nukes. Over on the Namu front we tried twice but the participation was lacking both times. Any conquers we made were recapped because of the lack of support.

This is not to say we never had any success. When bane nobled four deathstars, we nuked it till they were gone. When Team Player nobles a cluster in AceZSpades, we nukes that till it was gone.

But the sheer number of inactives and quits left it hard to run an op, and impossible for a successful one.

The War of Internals
I personally like to believe that we beat JUST at their own war. Since the beginning of the war, JUST, SYUA, and pH have conquered less DOTT villages than DOTT has themselves.

Side 1:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2., SYUA, pH
Side 2:
Tribes: DOTT, GRRR, Namu
Timeframe: March 25 to Present
Total conquers:
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 731
Difference: 2,642
chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: March 25 to Present
Side 1:
Side 2: 3,493
Difference: 0
chart

Was the war over for DOTT when it began?

A question I keep asking myself is, did I lose the war for DOTT or did I prolong the loss? I am not a great leader. I took way to long on most internals. I couldn't get prestacks done or organize successful ops. Is that on me, or on my members? Was the war at the end of April, or under my leadership?

I no longer have the mail from Stunz, but I recall him saying back in April that the world was over and it would be about two months until Just finally one. He was pretty much dead on with that prediction.

Conclusion
I am saying W98 was a joke and I think most of you would agree with me.
a. The majority of the tribes and leaders were pathetic, and all the wars were pathetic.
b. There was no talent or skill required to beat DOTT. Just a couple nukes and you've taken the village.
c. This was a world of internals. Most of the accounts in the top 100 are mostly fed from internals.

I have been eagerly awaiting the end of this world for a couple months now, but I never go down without a fight. I will continue fighting until the 14 days of holding the runes are over. I hope this post gave a bit of insight into the war from the DOTT side of things.

Now I’m done. You can all proceed to ripping DOTT, my members, and myself apart, because that’s what people on the externals do. :D

DeletedUser121768

I rejoined the game months ago and the first world I rejoined was W98. I quit @ around early April because I knew the world was over by then and made some similar predictions as StunZ had.

From your stories, I can understand a good amount of what happened and how it looked for everyone, because it is well written.

I am not here to rip you or anyone apart, but to applaud and thank you for your efforts and time for giving a good fight and authoring a well-explained world story in your experience and perspective.

Respect.

Lord -Fac-

Superb read, congrats on winning the internal war, that's a result they really can't take away from us ;) I'm not really sure why everyone quit before their OPs even landed.
GGs.

DeletedUser120351

I didn’t read all your post because I found it quite disrespectful to be honest. You made a lot of excuses to why DOTT didn’t win and pulled down JUST at the same time. This is the end times now, the in game hostily has come to an end and it’s time to throw away the hatred and the saltyness. I respect both sides, some of yon guys put up a decent enough fight but this world could have been completely different. There could have been an actual war if DOTT stepped up and tried, but you guys didn’t and you can’t blame anyone else but yourselves, don’t try put that on anyone else.

I know that some of my members who weren’t tested properly might not be around today, I didn’t get to see everyone’s full potential and what they can handle, but I can say I have one hell of a team here and I’d love to play alongside them on another world. As for sheer quantity of nukes, if you have them why not use them? It’s not like you guys didn’t try stack. The hardest thing for me was keeping everyone motivated, even myself. So of course timings wouldn’t be amazing, for one they didn’t need to be.

But I have no disrespect for anyone, I talked to a lot of you all throughout the world and had a fun enough time. So I’d like to dedicate this win not to one member, not just to the leadership but everyone in JUST. Thanks for putting in the effort everyday, and I hope to see you all again.

(Member of Stunz)

DeletedUser121389

Losers make excuses, winners make it happen.

Cyall on w100.

DeletedUser95549

I didn’t read all your post because I found it quite disrespectful to be honest. You made a lot of excuses to why DOTT didn’t win and pulled down JUST at the same time. This is the end times now, the in game hostily has come to an end and it’s time to throw away the hatred and the saltyness. I respect both sides, some of yon guys put up a decent enough fight but this world could have been completely different. There could have been an actual war if DOTT stepped up and tried, but you guys didn’t and you can’t blame anyone else but yourselves, don’t try put that on anyone else.

I know that some of my members who weren’t tested properly might not be around today, I didn’t get to see everyone’s full potential and what they can handle, but I can say I have one hell of a team here and I’d love to play alongside them on another world. As for sheer quantity of nukes, if you have them why not use them? It’s not like you guys didn’t try stack. The hardest thing for me was keeping everyone motivated, even myself. So of course timings wouldn’t be amazing, for one they didn’t need to be.

But I have no disrespect for anyone, I talked to a lot of you all throughout the world and had a fun enough time. So I’d like to dedicate this win not to one member, not just to the leadership but everyone in JUST. Thanks for putting in the effort everyday, and I hope to see you all again.

(Member of Stunz)
Maybe you should read the full text some time then and you'll notice that he don't blame anyone else than DOTT.

CrazyBrute

In my opinion this post is a good example of what DOTT has spent the majority of the world doing; writing mails, plotting, slandering Just, etc.

Talked a good game, then when the nukes started flying your members (and even leaders) would just quit - disappointing, but not much we could do from our side other than try to get things wrapped up.

anurag2009

Let me explain myself a bit further. The tribe Just beat is no longer DOTT. There is only one pre-war player from DOTT, The Curious Alchemist, kudos to him for sticking around. The next is me, from Squeal, and then Tibarius and Legend Has It from China. When I took over DOTT leadership, I should've renamed DOTT to remove the poor image held of them. I abandoned DOTT's tactics, such as in the case of recruiting every single active Phalos member rather thank just the top couple.

I took over leadership three weeks into the war, after all the leaders gave up. The first couple weeks of the war I expected it to be a good, long fight.

I didn’t read all your post because I found it quite disrespectful to be honest. You made a lot of excuses to why DOTT didn’t win and pulled down JUST at the same time. This is the end times now, the in game hostily has come to an end and it’s time to throw away the hatred and the saltyness.
I don't believe I was salty, hateful, or slanderous to JUST. I never dragged JUST down either. I hardly think that 3/4 of our members quitting is an excuse, it's the reason we lost so quickly. Would anything be different if everyone stuck around? Maybe, maybe not. There are so many whatifs that could've changed the course of this entire world. But I didn't make any excuses.

I respect both sides, some of yon guys put up a decent enough fight but this world could have been completely different. There could have been an actual war if DOTT stepped up and tried, but you guys didn’t and you can’t blame anyone else but yourselves, don’t try put that on anyone else.
I have the exact same view. I wished DOTT stepped up and tried too. There is no one to blame but ourselves. Are you saying that we blame JUST making us lose?

I know that some of my members who weren’t tested properly might not be around today, I didn’t get to see everyone’s full potential and what they can handle, but I can say I have one hell of a team here and I’d love to play alongside them on another world. The hardest thing for me was keeping everyone motivated, even myself. So of course timings wouldn’t be amazing, for one they didn’t need to be.

That is exactly what I said.

As for sheer quantity of nukes, if you have them why not use them? It’s not like you guys didn’t try stack.
I meant Just has the sheer quantity of nukes.

Losers make excuses, winners make it happen.

Cyall on w100.
I didn't make any excuses.

This world was really a joke. I'm on the winner side but i didn't enjoy the winning at all, Over 80% of the players we hit was quitting before or just after the OP landed.

No pre-nobling, No hard stacking, No re-capping. There wasn't much to see on this world. I don't know if the organizations and leadership of Dott were weak or nowadays we don't have much fighters than before. or maybe both.

By the way I'm happy that this world is finally going to close soon :)
Agreed with you. I admit, I am not the best leader out there, but I ended becoming leader when the other leaders gave up. Several people knew the world was over before I even took over leadership, so it's up for debate whether I lost the world or whether it was already lost. 75% of the members left when their chances of winning the world were no longer 100% in their minds.

In my opinion this post is a good example of what DOTT has spent the majority of the world doing; writing mails, plotting, slandering Just, etc.

Talked a good game, then when the nukes started flying your members (and even leaders) would just quit - disappointing, but not much we could do from our side other than try to get things wrapped up.
As I said above, this tribe is no longer DOTT. I rejected everything from DOTT when I took over. And yes, Your Daddy, Angel Arievilo, and others did some JUST slandering, but in the end, none of them are here now. I did not slander JUST in this post either. I enjoyed the fights we did have, and am more than happy to finish the world. Congrats on the first place. You really owned it.

focushor

Hi all,

This is dsfef. I would just like to say a few words of my own.

I had a co player named Kreatorx. He had to quit due to IRL issues but was an amazing co in so many ways.

I defended my account against the first op that just did on me which included around 160 nukes and 2k+ fakes. I lost 4 villages in total. These 4 villages were in just territory anyway so I considered that a win.

The second time that just opped me is when my core started to crumble. I must confess, I quit shortly after.

Let me tell you why:
1. I had asked for support repeatedly. However, the tribe did not stack my frontlines because apparently I was asking fortoo many villages to be stacked - I had around 40 villages on the frontline against just. I had to face wargastic from the north and balls and safaric and many others in the south and east. Even my west side was surrounded by diamond blade.

I would also like to name several players who did stack me when just first opped me in their first op against me. These names include Jonezee/your daddy, Dwyer, surpermarket, vasto, We Never Sleep. These players provided 90% the support I received.

I believe my stats speak for themselves to show that I did indeed put up a fight overall.

Under opponents defeated ranking:

Ranked 103 as attacker
Ranked 6 as defender
Ranked 33 as supporter
Ranked 8 overall.

5 defender of the day awards - best on 04/06/2018- 1,111,121 unitsdefeatedas defender

3 supporter of the day awards - best result on 18/03/2018 - 25,376 units defeated - this is back when I was stacking Kreatorx and before he merged into me. This is back when I was on the backlines and players such as balls of steel, wargastic and diamond blade did not switch sides .

Just wanted to show that I did not just giveup, that I did in fact ask for support numerous times and killed millions of troops

I also was a defence general back when I was In dope which was fun.

Dsfef

DeletedUser117934

Been my pleasure playing this world out with JUST, very well organized, well structured team of players. Big credits to all leadership for that. Almost everybody i've played with/talked to in this tribe has been a delight.

Special SO's to Peenuts and Diamond.Blade (okay Spencer, you too) for being the best buds ever to have on here.

Hi all,

I had a co player named Kreatorx. He had to quit due to IRL issues but was an amazing co in so many ways.

I defended my account against the first op that just did on me which included around 160 nukes and 2k+ fakes. I lost 4 villages in total. These 4 villages were in just territory anyway so I considered that a win.

The second time that just opped me is when my core started to crumble. I must confess, I quit shortly after.

Let me tell you why:
1. I had asked for support repeatedly. However, the tribe did not stack my frontlines because apparently I was asking fortoo many villages to be stacked - I had around 40 villages on the frontline against just. I had to face wargastic from the north and balls and safaric and many others in the south and east. Even my west side was surrounded by diamond blade.

I would also like to name several players who did stack me when just first opped me in their first op against me. These names include Jonezee/your daddy, Dwyer, surpermarket, vasto, We Never Sleep. These players provided 90% the support I received.

I believe my stats speak for themselves to show that I did indeed put up a fight overall.

Ranked 103 as attacker
Ranked 6 as defender
Ranked 33 as supporter
Ranked 8 overall.

5 defender of the day awards - best on 04/06/2018- 1,111,121 unitsdefeatedas defender

3 supporter of the day awards - best result on 18/03/2018 - 25,376 units defeated - this is back when I was stacking Kreatorx and before he merged into me. This is back when I was on the backlines and players such as balls of steel, wargastic and diamond blade did not switch sides .

Just wanted to show that I did not just giveup, that I did in fact ask for support numerous times and killed millions of troops

Dsfef

Fights and skirmishes with you were one of the better and more enjoyable ones for me on this world, they don't know what they're talking about. cheers mate!

Wargastic

Last edited:

DeletedUser98015

Hi all,

Let me tell you why:

Ranked 103 as attacker
Ranked 6 as defender
Ranked 33 as supporter
Ranked 8 overall.

Dsfef

I have to agree here with you about the Def you had in your villages was no where near enough to hold me and the others off you.. most of the players in the Op sent 5 nukes to there claims to clear i myself send 10 to clear each Just to be safe..

With the size of DOTT/Grrrr/Namu at that time and the amount of villages you had there they should have been stacked to hold off minimum 40 nukes each with a Def pally in each as well.. you had no where near what you should have had and it was a shame tbh The War for the most Part is pretty bland

IT was fun at times but others was boring haha

James(Diamond.Blade)

DeletedUser122345

Sidebar: We Never Sleep had been running that account solo for two months prior to quitting. He was on at any hour of the day. He burnt out completely and unlike any other member who quit, I do not blame him for not sticking around.

I DO blame him for not sticking around, the same goes for King Of Persia, Your Daddy, DeadMax (especially him), fullcontact and others that at first setback (like an op) immediately just quit. I mean when you start playing TW you know it's going to be a long run. So when you are already in for quite some time you have some sort of an obligation to your fellow tribe mates.

So when you are pushing for 500 vills and you get op'd you can't just quit, especially when ppl just sent like 10dv's to help support.

But besides quitting after or even before the op nukes arrive is just lame, even if you have put in many hours, or especially when you have put in many hours.

My point of view on the "war" with Just is as follows :

From a Dott perspective we did nothing, we were just nobling barbs, hell I haven seen WNS naming his vills something like 500 here I come. What I am trying to say is that getting as much villages for themselves was more important than winning a war or stand up as a tribe.

In the beginning when people were also leaving, the internals accounts where given to "leadership" or already large accounts, like fullcontact at that time. When asking for sharing it was considered that from a tactical point of view this couldn't be done. Pffff tactical? Nobody in DOTT had any tactical knowledge or whatsoever.

So instead of keeping everybody happy, Deadmax and co only cared for themselves. And we were warned about this behaviour. I should have listened and move to Just when I had the chance. Speaking of moving to another tribe, we also lost the "war" because of very pathetic sudden change like acdw123 did.

He obviously knew he was going to, so what he did was make sure his troops were ready and he attacked close by fellow tribe members, sure traitors are always there, but this was so low, even for a game like this it was truly pathetic.

At some point earlier diamond blade and co made the same move, however this was done more manlike, only start attacking after moving to Just. I have remained good relations with my TW friend diamond blade and to some level wargastic. When they left I should have gone as well, but I decided to stay, because loyalty means something to me, even in TW.

Unfortunately I gave my loyalty to mostly a bunch of twats, who then complained that they put so much time in account sitting, there were others to take that over, like me. Others were never asked, and sat accounts were not properly handled. Leadership was never there, only for own gain. I will always remember Deadmax as an account with big words, but when push came to shove he barbed, like a true dreadful leader.

So we lost to a very effective Just tribe, probably even when we didn't have bad leadership, traitors, mia's and awols we weren't a match either, but I have tried, I am certainly not the best player around, but I have stand my ground. I have done it all, pre noble, recap, snipe, stacking and backtiming until the very last minute.

Congratulations to Just, but it wasn't always a fair game, and I know this is part of TW, having spies and all and defectors. I certainly realize that Dott did the same thing in a way.

DeletedUser117934

I DO blame him for not sticking around, the same goes for King Of Persia, Your Daddy, DeadMax (especially him), fullcontact and others that at first setback (like an op) immediately just quit. I mean when you start playing TW you know it's going to be a long run. So when you are already in for quite some time you have some sort of an obligation to your fellow tribe mates.

So when you are pushing for 500 vills and you get op'd you can't just quit, especially when ppl just sent like 10dv's to help support.

But besides quitting after or even before the op nukes arrive is just lame, even if you have put in many hours, or especially when you have put in many hours.

My point of view on the "war" with Just is as follows :

From a Dott perspective we did nothing, we were just nobling barbs, hell I haven seen WNS naming his vills something like 500 here I come. What I am trying to say is that getting as much villages for themselves was more important than winning a war or stand up as a tribe.

In the beginning when people were also leaving, the internals accounts where given to "leadership" or already large accounts, like fullcontact at that time. When asking for sharing it was considered that from a tactical point of view this couldn't be done. Pffff tactical? Nobody in DOTT had any tactical knowledge or whatsoever.

So instead of keeping everybody happy, Deadmax and co only cared for themselves. And we were warned about this behaviour. I should have listened and move to Just when I had the chance. Speaking of moving to another tribe, we also lost the "war" because of very pathetic sudden change like acdw123 did.

He obviously knew he was going to, so what he did was make sure his troops were ready and he attacked close by fellow tribe members, sure traitors are always there, but this was so low, even for a game like this it was truly pathetic.

At some point earlier diamond blade and co made the same move, however this was done more manlike, only start attacking after moving to Just. I have remained good relations with my TW friend diamond blade and to some level wargastic. When they left I should have gone as well, but I decided to stay, because loyalty means something to me, even in TW.

Unfortunately I gave my loyalty to mostly a bunch of twats, who then complained that they put so much time in account sitting, there were others to take that over, like me. Others were never asked, and sat accounts were not properly handled. Leadership was never there, only for own gain. I will always remember Deadmax as an account with big words, but when push came to shove he barbed, like a true dreadful leader.

So we lost to a very effective Just tribe, probably even when we didn't have bad leadership, traitors, mia's and awols we weren't a match either, but I have tried, I am certainly not the best player around, but I have stand my ground. I have done it all, pre noble, recap, snipe, stacking and backtiming until the very last minute.

Congratulations to Just, but it wasn't always a fair game, and I know this is part of TW, having spies and all and defectors. I certainly realize that Dott did the same thing in a way.

I'd like to say something in defense of the Deadmax account, poorly chosen co-players, but Phil is a legend, feel a bit sorry for him. Think he's a similar leader to Stunz, but with some bad luck/poorly chosen co-players. Was the only thing I felt bad about when leaving DotT to go to JUST.

Wargastic

DeletedUser115770

It's now 3 days to the end and it's funny that pH started to attack JUST members now! I don't know when it came to their head that there is no places for them in a family tribe with more than 75 members especially when stunz owner didn't come to the account anymore and Korean was in charge of the tribe for last month!

DeletedUser101252

First up, congrats to Just and the people winning.
You guys own it hands down.

I have seen too much drama in this world which is less than a year old than what I saw in my whole of TW. But some times that's how the game is.

Like anurag2009 said, I too heard that PH was not wanting to anything with me, they really dint want to fight some one who would have given them a run for their money. They tried to recruit me when Phalos feel but in vain. Their op on Blackdeja failed real badly, it was only the 2 of us holding you guys of for your info.
Before the finally Just ops which landed on me on 29/6/2018 this is how it looked for me against PH.
Side 1:
Players: sriram s
Side 2:
Tribes: pH

Timeframe: 01/01/2018 00:00:00 to 29/06/2018 15:06:43

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 10
Difference: 23
chart

But I admit the final ops on me was well planned and was overwhelming for me to defend. The first Just ops on me was a bit easier to defend with me gaining OD and not losing villages but the second was too much to handle with PH hitting in the north and then to defend in the south was not really doable. Also my close buddy Blackdeja unavailable due to RL issue added to the pain. Will not complain I dint get support, what ever I got was put to best use and most of the stacks that a lot of you hit was only support moved around.
I ran from S~N to finally DOTT only find the leader in all the tribe leave due to some reason or the other.

anurag2009 you gave it your best shot, we can debate on what could have been done better but that's for another day.
Hope you guys where entertained by my war efforts.

Sorry for the long post, its my first as I do not talk much.

Congrats again to Just on the win.

DeletedUser122042

Thanks for the post Sriram, and Just to clear a couple of things up, we were never worried about doing an op on you - we just never had the proper positioning to be able to do it full tilt
Every member we opped and took out was active, and while I agree not much resistance got put up - you can only fight the player in front of you and how they react - your recapping of villages we had taken was the biggest threat to our very successful offensive operations

At the time of the BlackDeja op, it was awful!! only 40% Of his villages were claimed due to activity levels already dropping and accounts having no interest

But in all honesty, kudos to you for holding out so long against the final Just op, and even as our guys jumped in you still put up resistance, which has to be respected

It’s been a fun world, and have enjoyed all the offensive and defensive operations - from our point of view, it is a shame about the backstabbing from Just, but in truth, no none from PH would have joined for the win anyway in my opinion, but still the principles of an agreement remain, so whatever happens it’s been fun :)

morphic

I would echo what LRSES says and add a few things from my own perspective.

I joined pH from Requiem, a tribe Thorplay had just taken over in a leadership role, Phalos did their usual, attack then offer invites to large players who then jumped to avoid a fight. Little did they know that we were building a tribe and not a group of individuals who's interests seem to be aligned at that particular moment.

We had excellent leadership, well thought out ops that non-participation was not an option, it's easy to say that players are useless but when they are totally overwhelmed with nukes and nobles there isn't much anyone can do. When your tribe is made from players who'll jump ship at the earliest opportunity and not trust each other enough to commit heavy support you'll never win against a tribe that works as a team. Communication was excellent, it left members in no doubt what was expected of them. The deal with JUST was so much pie in the sky to be real, I and may others never believed it would be true, we just enjoyed working together in our tribe.

About 6 weeks ago the lethargy set in, the end of the world was approaching, I was one for the few that launched on BlackDeja within the window, it was clear then that enthusiasm had died.

Lies, damn lies and statistics, interesting the ones people choose to illustrate their points, Sriram did conquer more villages from us than we did from him, however they were all close range recaps with our players travelling considerable distance to land in his area, opportunist play to be applauded but hardly a victory. Our conquer ratio in the the war stats is 7.1 not bad for a small tribe a lot of whos members were left for dead.

In the end I have no idea why we launched on JUST, seems rather pointless at this stage, if we were gonna do that it should have been done a fortnight ago when Sriram was still intact, then we could have done some damage.

I've enjoyed working with my tribemates and nuking the crap out of people, Well done JUST, it's been fun

I'll end with the quote that Anurag used from Thorplay - "I would rather crap in my hands and then clap in front of my face than do any sort of a deal with DOTT.” I'll miss these abstract musings.