Teepee time: Between two teepees

which fruit is better

• mangos

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • watermelons

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser117086

Back by lack of popular demand, TeePee time.

Apparently my first edition didn't end up prompting anyone to actually write good news content for 102. So here I am, your complacent host, TPW.

Before getting into this articles juicy content I'd like to introduce a new feature here at teepee time. Following Innos lead we will be implementing microtransactions into the teepee time content. For now there will be only a short premium article available to those who sub to teepee time (1k pp a month) but after I get greedy I will categorize information by its importance and give you information depending on the amount paid forth. Just be forewarned.
NOT VIEWABLE

Now to the article. I apologize, but its not as juicy as promised. I started to actually put in some amount of effort this time until i realized the sheer amount of friendly messages I would have to send without being too sarcastic. So I gave up before i had gleaned any significant information. Here's what I was able to manage.

The sitch with Four and Vikings

To be honest I didn't even realize FOUR was a tribe until after someone mentioned some sort of situation. Already having started off on the wrong foot I set forth to learn what I could.

I sent a message to both Kirayami and Back in the future that looked like this

"hey mate im tpw, author of the renowned teepee time news article in tribal wars. Im currently preparing my next article which is projected to make record numbers...

are you open to answering a few questions ?

-tpw"

Here is what followed...

tpw-well lets start off simple,

who do you regards as respectful opponents in this world ?

kir-I see some names I know as good players in Hype and ODIN.
Most likely they will make the most waves.

tpw-do you see Four or O2 as potentially dangerous ? (closing in on what i actually wanted to talk about)

kir-Only based on their points I can't make an accurate comment.
I'll see once they get into a serious war how they handle themselves.

tpw-I've heard that there was some sort of situation involving four, care to comment ?

his reply was just that they "had no beef until now", and after i prodded more he didn't reply to my messages. needless to say this was a failure interview, but it was expected. its unfortunate because i also wanted to ask where he planned on expanding with so many allies and naps

tpw-ill start off easy

who do you regard as dangerous in this world ? expect any good rivals ?

i have heard that your tribe merged with some of -V-, any comments ?

back-MAD is the tribe that looks very good, a lot of good players!

I wouldn't call it a merge, some of them were our friends and a couple of them just followed me when i made Four because we were not to happy with What happend in -V- :)

(when asked what happened he simply stated they didnt like having a family tribe, and didnt consider the council to be good enough)

tpw-ah i see. do you think o2 is a big threat ?

back-o2 is for sure a threat, every tribe could be a threat if you don't play the cards right but yes, they look very promesing too
Not really actually[any specific players im watching from o2), im pretty new at .net's servers so i don't know if there is any "top" players in the tribe but i've talked a bit with xiyie and i got the feeling that he know's whats going on if i say so ;)

message from my co-Alright, thanks!

TPW should be on momentarily to ask you any further questions he may have. Thank you so much for being so cooperative!

my co is a nice guy, but obviously doesnt know me well enough to realize i was far to lazy to continue this conversation and had given up on this interview hours ago. no more questions were asked

The all new interview corner: BETWEEN TWO TEEPEES

this ended up being far more serious than i intended and i certainly cant be bothered to write a script. So there probably wont be another of these.

tpw-hello,

im tpw the renowned author of the tw news article "TeePee time"

would you be open to participating in an interview as part of my new piece "between two teepees" ?

thanks for oranges

-tpw

(after agreeing)

first question, could you connect the dots on your tribes profile ? youve got a lot going on there

name:about north korea
coa: sun tzu (china) ((i think)) [ i meant i think its sun tzu not that i think its china]
bio: latin
tag: means oxygen

is there some connection here or was it just whatever sounded coolest ? it gives me ocd

don-O2 was random creation in start as a tag. I just have the connection with the tribe of c2 from w16 Complete Carnage.

So i rolled with it.

Operation: Red Dawn i dont know about the North Corea. It again sounded cool for me when i thought of creating the name. Now when you said it i have found out it is some real life Operation made there. So i guess its all just coincidence.

The Latin bio is personal for me. As there is some players on this world who i have played with. I am a person who avoids lying in this game. And is playing straight. I have found out that the game has changed since i have last played and now people use multiple methods how to gain victory. I have said it many times. Maybe the kind of profile person i am is not fit to win the world, as i make it easier for other tribes to understand and read. But we will see.

Deus Mendacium means Gods Lie.

Again Sun Tzu is a War General we both know which books i have read and i kind find similarities added to this game. I picked this quote because, in this game its not about who is most skilled, who is most active or biggest players. Its about those who can pull the trigger last ones and who has most troops when end game approaches. Those usually are real contenders for world victory.

What is OCD?

No troubles mate.

tpw-i see i see.

ocd is obsessive compulsive disorder. they are obsessed with details. but i was exaggerating.

next question.

four just grabbed rank one. we all know that ranks are extremely important early game... are you worried that its all over now ?

don-Oh okay. Well i mean its your thing you gotta live with it not me. ;)

Did they?

Well i havent looked for ranking for past 4 days. But what i see now is that we are close to each other and given good space where to grow both.

Nope ranks can not mean anything. I have not seen any tribe i have played with who take the lead and then also wins the game. Real life problems, mergers, quiting. Some backstabs will happen in game and the world will change multiple times.

What i care for is to keep the group motivated and we our business good. If we do that and dont worry who is ahead and not we eventually will be in late game stage. And when end game stage happens its just for those who have more troops left and who wants the win more.

And i will disagree with your point that ranks are imortant in early game. For me rank 1 is a tag on your back and chance that multiple tribes will want to target you. If you are overconfident and dont find good diplomacy with smaller tribes and you dont have friends, you go down as one poorly placed house of cards.

The only matter for ranks is for players to get them when world opened. I never wanted rank 1. It just happened. As we took some members from Kitty and now are also attaching co-players on accounts and make sure we got them covered 24/7.

I am happy to even not be in top 20. As long as we stay tight as group and actively provide in OP`s.

tpw- see i see.

who do you believe will be your biggest threat in the coming days ?

don-The biggest threat. Will be just ourselves at the moment. Keep the group active. Be smart and play with our cards right.

For now we are doing good and everything is going the direction i want, but we know that things happen. So if we will find ourselves able to switch and adapt we will be fine.

As for tribe. in our K we dont have much of competition. So the fun will start when we will decide which way of growth we want to go. And only then i can see who can be a real threat.

tpw- (in a desperate attempt to save the interview)ok then, one last question.

do you agree that royale elite was the best tribe ever ?

don-W77?

Define me terminology best tribe ever?

tpw- (realizing this was the driest interview in history) hm no, i guess you have to have been there.

i guess that will be all for now. im sure we will talk again sometime, i get lonely when my co doesnt answer my skype messages

-teepee

in other news

~~~
your favorite tw couple makaveli the don and goldie have had a falling out. just weeks ago they were the symbol of tw romance and gave long distance relationships hope. But now makaveli refuses to even recognize goldie, and as a result goldie has decided to quit tw for good.

~~~ on the 26th Tree attacked one village over and over again to get 5k village plunders, not sure why or what he had to gain but its kinda funny.

Current map of the world and its diplomacy
main-qimg-52c9639d2764c845cdcc324be87ff9de-c

prediction of how the map will look like when the world is won

MERGE-LOGO-transparent.png

Well all that's it for this edition. please note that teepee time's only purpose is to give you something to read while waiting for someone that can actually write good content. so someone hurry up and come.... please...

-tpw

Last edited by a moderator:

lllllllll

Predictions seem pretty accurate. We'll see how that goes.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
How much for the premium content? 1k pp a month is a little expensive, isn't it? Can I get a discount?

Last edited:

DeletedUser122015

-V- was a mass recruit of points. Initially looked promising but leadership was absent. Literally.

Duke was Carlo Colucci, went around spamming anyone with more points then their lowest member "hey are you looking for a tribe? messaging because we're not mass recruiters". Would literally have it on copy and paste. He had his mate NzSheppard start a second tribe to join the family nonsense. He was also absent when it came to leadership. Carlo got nobled by Noobs on Ice2.0, restarted and left the tribe. Shortly after, Nz just posted on the forums "I have failed you", set me as duke and left the tribe. Whoever Carlo set as duke in the main tribe ended up organizing a merge and now they have about 140 members totalling around 240k points, which is nothing short of rimmed and defensive/inactive players clinging to strength in numbers.

It was a sad, sad tribe.