PARA DECLARES AT O.M.G

DeletedUser57259

And they just said that you got less than a handful of villages with 2.5 times our size. ;)
Be fair here, it's not like you are getting bullied by everyone, it's a very narrow front and some massive travel times.

I thought it was a decent op that was defended and reacted to well personally.

DeletedUser114002

I will say you're already more worthy than BUGZ were. I know that's not really saying much but still... kudos!

Well Im kinda surpirsed because you are the first one to respect us. I am glad there are that kind of person on enemy side. Good luck to both tribes.

Murder Incorporated

Yeah... no need to be uncivil... until ya gotta be lol

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Insulting with a similar insult is insulting everyone knows I'm kidding <3 you guys got skill

Murder Incorporated

All this talk of trash and garbage reminds me.... I'm in the waste management business. Take my card and if you have any issues with your garbage men give me a call...

giphy.gif

Murder Incorporated

Completely off topic and we can get right back on it but I just wanted to say... The Sopranos is the best TV show ever made.

DeletedUser57259

Well Im kinda surpirsed because you are the first one to respect us. I am glad there are that kind of person on enemy side. Good luck to both tribes.
I take a bit of offence at that, I don't think I've been anything but respectful.

DeletedUser100466

If your troops getting killed then contact me so i can dreamsweep you.

Thanks

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys, it was just the first wave. And I am sure we all can agree it was not successful, saying otherwise would be foolish.

That being said, a war is not decided with only 1 wave of attacks. Both tribes still have a lot of troops left, so let's have fun playing this game as it was meant to be played. Fight until your last village!

Para don't you dare quit this game once you face 2.5 size of OPs on you. As you can see from O.m.G it is possible to defend. Good luck and have fun everyone. War has begun.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys, it was just the first wave. And I am sure we all can agree it was not successful, saying otherwise would be foolish.

That being said, a war is not decided with only 1 wave of attacks. Both tribes still have a lot of troops left, so let's have fun playing this game as it was meant to be played. Fight until your last village!

Para don't you dare quit this game once you face 2.5 size of OPs on you. As you can see from O.m.G it is possible to defend. Good luck and have fun everyone. War has begun.
oh shit.

DeletedUser118986

The patience of most players this day in age is really poor. But the attempts at bashing on the first wave is just an attempt to get the enemy to lose morale or disband if they are that bad (Para is above disbanding after the first wave). Wars are not won over night unless a tribe is that bad. But we are entering a phase where wars will last a while. But Nemesis brought up a good point, not having 30 caps on the initial wave doesn't mean their op wasn't successful. A lot of the first wave is just trying to expose any weaknesses. Maybe those few caps are the weakness they were looking for. But good luck to both sides and hope it's better than what Bugz gave :)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The patience of most players this day in age is really poor.

It is something I try to teach people before I leave this game for good, but so few truly understand this.

the enemy to lose morale or disband
Moral is the most important aspect I consider when recruiting someone. No one from our side will leave, and disbanding is out of the question. Most tribes recruit just about anyone these days.... territory and size is not everything in this game. Who is behind the account is far more important.

DeletedUser105017

While we can disagree i can tell you i can respect you.

good luck to all

DeletedUser105017

Talking about respect:

When a player in your tribe is trying to get one of our players banned and trying to report him for.... sending 50 ms fake trains?

Lets forget how dumb or how unreasonable that sounds, just the act of trying to get another player in an opposing tribe is a move that lost me all respect of the player, I am disappointed.

XSFNwg3.png

This isn't about knowing whats possible or not. But about how sad it is to attempt this kind of move. I have hidden both players names for privacy.