Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lost 6 villages, well done OMG XD

Looking through my reports I see I also "did a Riot" with a half nuke.

Gutted Balian got his cap. Had told the co/sitter to do a barb bounce as it crossed the second, they didn't. When got on it was too late and I missed the cancel snipe by an embarrassing margin.

Fun day :)

If nothing else I can respect your honesty.

DeletedUser57259

at least, your flat didnt lose electrical power just that moment when you had to cancel snipe
At least then I would have had that excuse instead of just mucking up a cancel snipe. No shame in mucking up a cancel snipe, there is shame in needing one when it could have been barb bounced.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
at this rate there will be only ex para by tomorrow :confused:

Honestly, I have never seen leadership fail so hard before.....like I really can't think of a world where someone screwed up more.

There are only 2 explanations....
1) Para duke is a beast puppet (unlikely)
2) Para duke is re...ta...(more likely)

His actions otherwise make no real sense whatsoever......

Deleted User - 10017355

You're hugging with the rest of K45 surely you don't plan to hug everyone that doesn't recruit from Para now do you Cody? Empty threats from the big bad wolf :p

blckdrgn1

You're hugging with the rest of K45 surely you don't plan to hug everyone that doesn't recruit from Para now do you Cody? Empty threats from the big bad wolf :p

Time will tell. They weren't empty threats when we said the same thing in @night regarding the Old/Fart family war on w75, were they? It's a matter of respect and etiquette.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10017355

But they were on w89. Hopefully you've found that middle ground and we see some interesting wars as you guys move out of K45.

DeletedUser50733

Lol Para’s duke is pretending he’s someone he isn’t.

Remember he said on here he ‘won w94’... he’s trying to blag that he is played by Soc and the Sneaky Jesus peeps :D

In actual fact, it’s a guy named Sevensided Pulse... who we ruined on 94. Total nub. Sneaky Jesus peeps crap all over him haha

DeletedUser100466

good luck bullying people in TW :D

Let me know how that turns out for you.
I bullied you , you turned out right. (flex) catted to 26 points to get my boat..

Meti don't threaten cody he will knock you out ;)

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, I have never seen leadership fail so hard before.....like I really can't think of a world where someone screwed up more.

There are only 2 explanations....
1) Para duke is a beast puppet (unlikely)
2) Para duke is re...ta...(more likely)

His actions otherwise make no real sense whatsoever......

I would say more option 2

blckdrgn1

Lol it’s kinda sad your so desperate try And scare everyone :D it makes me wonder who your so scared off ;)
7e12484cd20c633a7c4e0759e26e4539.png

Looks like you are the one who is scared. Running from tribe to tribe. What happened to the tribe loyalty you had on 96?

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
7e12484cd20c633a7c4e0759e26e4539.png

Looks like you are the one who is scared. Running from tribe to tribe. What happened to the tribe loyalty you had on 96?
Lol the 1st was a merge weird it doesn’t show my change to fart?
Joining bugz I stayed up until the end and few friends wanted to leave I did inform Kirk he had no problem with it.
As regards to para I still plan on fighting beast and code but a lot of people are unhappy with the council

DeletedUser121413

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Para, Para!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 23
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: