PARA DECLARES AT O.M.G

DeletedUser114002

It worked.

No it didn't overall. Train had 3 attacks instead of 4 and the rest were snipped. So only 1 noble went through. Question is why even boterhing adding noble with a nuke of 1500axe and 500lc let alone 2.

DeletedUser122173

No it didn't overall. Train had 3 attacks instead of 4 and the rest were snipped. So only 1 noble went through. Question is why even boterhing adding noble with a nuke of 1500axe and 500lc let alone 2.

That particular attack lowered the loyalty of the village correct? Then it worked.

DeletedUser

Am I reading this right? You guys successfully snipe all the attacks except that one, and then you come on the externals to mock the one attack that you actually failed to sniped? I feel like I must have misread something.

DeletedUser121476

we are saying that he used 2 nobles in 1 attack. Loyalty drops do not stack with nobles so he did not do it for that (at least i hope so xD). But if he did it for the first attack so that at least one noble lives why not do it for the other attack too. If you do something at least do it right... common

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
for the first attack, there is usually some def in the villa, and having 2 nobles instead of 1 increase chance of survival at least 1 and reducing loyalty. It worked, well played

DeletedUser122029

Ofc i was the one who told everybody that you were spy again but for the oposite side but after they didnt have any use from you, you needed to be destroyed , and you are now so its ok

every tribe that you have been in was destroyed , you are bad luck mate , so we are ok if we dont accept you

scourge - crocky
nutz -crocky
riot - crocky

so IF now its code - crocky(on other acc) , i feel bad for them mate

Crocky the snitch

and this is how we deal with the spies

e0d2be43a0d710809865f720753d4385.jpg

First of all scurge was a coalition tribe, one of your own tribes so thanks for destroying them, secondly, I never joined riot, I joined virus. lastly nuts kicked me over some bs claim you made and got destroyed until then they were doing quite well.

as for my account all my villages went to a friend apart from 2 that I also cleared for <3 you can brag here all you want but at the end of the day I'm still here, as is riot, and also your bestie Holly. Code gonna get you </3

So sad when you go around claiming everyone else is a traitor etc yet admit to leaking info to an enemy tribe about your own allies. its terrible.

DeletedUser122034

so thats it? Are we still going to land on our feet in w102?
Do not make promises you cant keep guys... not cool...

when you see your old Co attacking you and you didnt realise its your co lol. Philip :)

DeletedUser122055

Jesus Christ, Crocky would you stop with the low quality shitposting already? It's not funny. Not entertaining. Nobody likes you. You can spin it all you want but the fact is, you got kicked from multiple tribes and you got rimmed. On a single world.

And now, if that what you're saying is true and you really are playing an account in CODE, well, your big subaverage intelligent mouth will get a lot of focus and and even more hate for CODE. Whoever took you in, made a really really good move. KUDOS

DeletedUser114002

Everybody on Para was talking about how we should give something more worthy than BUGZ but they give up like 4 days later.

And now, if you dont mind I am copying a message from their declartion but this time the message is toward you PARA guys:
" so don't feel bad about this fall in w100, just land back on your feet in w102."

DeletedUser122029

Jesus Christ, Crocky would you stop with the low quality shitposting already? It's not funny. Not entertaining. Nobody likes you. You can spin it all you want but the fact is, you got kicked from multiple tribes and you got rimmed. On a single world.

And now, if that what you're saying is true and you really are playing an account in CODE, well, your big subaverage intelligent mouth will get a lot of focus and and even more hate for CODE. Whoever took you in, made a really really good move. KUDOS

I believe a lot of people find me quite entertaining and a lot think its bm duke with low quality shit posting ;) are BM so nub they cant see when an account is gifted :O No one likes me yet I can get an account in any of the big tribes that doesn't add up. Maybe its because its actually that no one likes BM.

DeletedUser57259

ohh Penny wasn't bad till all this tribes declares on Para ?? :D
I like Penny, he's one of the few that have been willing to stay up at night to sit players. I have a lot of time for people like that.

Saying that it does seem like he's made a few errors that have cumulated into a gangbang, pissed off allies, and opportunities for decent recruits missed.

How much of that sits with Penny alone (because I feel Beast/code was on the cards anyway) and how much is bullshit and rumour can be debated. I don't think we'll ever get anything more than one side saying one thing and the other disagreeing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

I like Penny, he's one of the few that have been willing to stay up at night to sit players. I have a lot of time for people like that.

Saying that it does seem like he's made a few errors that have cumulated into a gangbang, pissed off allies, and opportunities for decent recruits missed.

How much of that sits with Penny alone (because I feel Beast/code was on the cards anyway) and how much is bullshit and rumour can be debated. I don't think we'll ever get anything more than one side saying one thing and the other disagreeing.
I just don’t like Penny cause he’s pretending to be someone he’s not, and claiming a world win when actually my tribe (the winning one) removed him from that world, and rather easily too.

Don’t like fake people.

DeletedUser122034

I just don’t like Penny cause he’s pretending to be someone he’s not, and claiming a world win when actually my tribe (the winning one) removed him from that world, and rather easily too.

Don’t like fake people.

i joked with socrates cause he owe me one.. dont be sad cause you dont understand joke.