Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

King Banana

Usually dukes are aware of the end dates of NAP.
Not that I should need to prove it, but..

6e4059b2060ed0e6e543b7be95d23693.png

These messages should match the update on PARA forums where the wrong date was given.

f92c6bae7371e674c572742da50bb4f2.png

I won't post more on the matter, this should speak for itself.

DeletedUser122029

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Para!, Para
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 6
Difference: 51
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 53,334
Difference: 403,017
chart

blckdrgn1

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Para!, Para
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 6
Difference: 51
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 53,334
Difference: 403,017
chart

Can you say SMACKDOWN? :)

DeletedUser121413

Most of them conquer have come the past hour or so:

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 00.15.46.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 00.16.17.png

Not bad

Mr. Cringer Pants

From an objective evaluation as I'm not on any w100 account:

Looks like some people jumped shipped due to poor leadership decisions but have rejoined. Perhaps a new council formation or just shifting around to the head of the family for rank or consolidation into one tribe and internal during a war?

b1af690c61ca43ba07bea4fcb1d49b21.png

4ca9c8a6a625f2207dfedd553c1aa761.png

image.php

image.php

A massive downward spike in approx 48-72 hours after the declaration of war is not a good sign coupled with some top accounts jumping yet rejoining? It's still very early in the war but so far 50 cap lead at this stage of the game is a massive hit. PARA will not stand a chance long term if some type of leadership doesn't take control, stop the bleeding and pressure the alliance of CODE/BEAST.

Very well done so far with respect to CODE/BEAST initial push. Considering PARA mass recruited BUGZ and historically speaking BUGZ are canon fodder and roll over quite easily, it's going to take a lot of effort and unity for PARA to rebound. Considering the posts with respect to Pennywise misrepresenting the NAP terms with respect to BEAST, it will be difficult to muster up group morale.

Clearly there is trouble in PARAdise.

Not sure what is going on here with people leaving/joining again, perhaps PARA family can shed some light.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57259

Looks like some people jumped shipped due to poor leadership decisions but have rejoined. Perhaps a new council formation or just shifting around to the head of the family for rank or consolidation into one tribe and internal during a war?

image.php

image.php

A massive downward spike in approx 48-72 hours after the declaration of war is not a good sign coupled with some top accounts jumping yet rejoining? It's still very early in the war but so far 50 cap lead at this stage of the game is a massive hit. PARA will not stand a chance long term if some type of leadership doesn't take control, stop the bleeding and pressure the alliance of CODE/BEAST.

Very well done so far with respect to CODE/BEAST initial push. Considering PARA mass recruited BUGZ and historically speaking BUGZ are canon fodder and roll over quite easily, it's going to take a lot of effort and unity for PARA to rebound. Considering the posts with respect to Pennywise misrepresenting the NAP terms with respect to BEAST, it will be difficult to muster up group morale.

Not sure what is going on here with people leaving/joining again, perhaps PARA family can shed some light.
OMG deserve some respect here too. They've certainly tired me out over the last couple of days.

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Murder Incorporated

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

I'm not in leadership but I'd be hard pressed to argue any of that. Other than the Bugz being cannon fodder comment. The ones I've seen have been doing a great job.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'm not in leadership but I'd be hard pressed to argue any of that. Other than the Bugz being cannon fodder comment. The ones I've seen have been doing a great job.

Speaking from past worlds 80's or earlier so can't really comment on what ex-BUGZ players can do now or if it's really the same group. The tribe is just known to go down pretty quickly and not do much. Good to hear about progression though!

DeletedUser120802

0f37b6b7ba94f3159fcebb44816dd585

the first step to test skill of each tribe.

Attachments

• 1530695717-picsay.png
    1530695717-picsay.png
    164 KB · Views: 24
  • Undangan Pernikahan.png
    Undangan Pernikahan.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 24