What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

DeletedUser122061

Why is there premium features now on .net w100?

Deleted User - 10017355

Maybe they aren't letting it go through on w100? Hoping I guess

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi

We have noticed the sale and are discussing it with our sales department as we speak. We will keep you informed, our apologies in the meantime.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Not home so cant verify, they did say that there would be no premium advantages on W100 at the start.

They said such when W100 was announced, it left room to implement them later on... If they would want to.

colonelabbas

Atleast make it so an account can only buy one,so people wont stock up and abuse.

DeletedUser99805

I have the offer.

I joined this world as it was suggested offers such as this would not exist. - Mass delete?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey guys

We have just disabled the sale on en100 as it was not intended to run on this world. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser99805

Hey guys

We have disabled the sale on en100 as it was not intended to run on this world. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

What about the individuals who have already purchased the offer - does their new advantage stay in place?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
What about the individuals who have already purchased the offer - does their new advantage stay in place?

I am afraid so as we're not legally allowed to withdraw advantages that have been paid for. When looking at the numbers however, the impact is rather low. We were in time to stop the sale.

DeletedUser99805

I am afraid so as we're not legally allowed to withdraw advantages that have been paid for. When looking at the numbers however, the impact is rather low. We were in time to stop the sale.

I can still purchase the offer.

DeletedUser122061

Item package received (new) Jul 04, 12:36

Seems to me there hasnt been any stop on the sales here.

DeletedUser57259

Could have done with this cock up a couple of days ago. :D

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
So I heard back from our CRM department, and players who logged in and received it will keep the offer, those that didn't get it yet will not be getting it from now on.