What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

Mr. Cringer Pants

We have contacted Innogames on the support, email, we tried to call them on them numbers cuz our Croatian Game Administrator couldn't do anything about some problems on croatian server. It was like a year and half ago. And you know what? We are still expecting for the answer

Okay, but getting pissy at a mod isn't going to accomplish anything.

You're on to something here: Innogames has never listened to the community. Not in an capacity that really mattered. That is the true reason this game is failing.

I agree. I'm shocked that a select few are going to have quite the advantage and it's not being offered to everyone for a temporary period of time. A mistake was made but to marginalize the majority of the world by only allowing those that logged in during the "offer" is not fair for everyone else.

W100 can still not be a p2w with just 24 hours of p2w features for everyone to purchase. I wonder if it will have enough of an impact in the next couple weeks. Only time and the rankings will tell.

The sad thing about this is that whoever wins this world, even if they do so fair and square, will be called packet abusing p2winners
blablabla. So it has also removed all respect++ earned for the w100 win

This can be easily refuted by posting your premium logs, no?

DeletedUser122117

Yeah that is fair
Make it so everyone can purchase next 24h and no one will say a thing against it

DeletedUser80720

Yeah that is fair
Make it so everyone can purchase next 24h and no one will say a thing against it
dumb idea

what about the people who cant afford to buy the packages

a lot of players joined this world for the sole purpose of having an even chance on winning

DeletedUser110779

How come we got these packs on w100 now when we didnt get em the last time they was offered on w101 and older worlds.? Kinda feels like it was intentionally added. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

en100 will not become p2w on my watch.
As for the last time, it was the same issue as we had today - it was not on the exclusions list. Now we have made it very clear to the responsible departments that this should not happen again, and a meeting was planned with those deps to make sure the necessary adjustments are made to prevent this in the future.

I will be checking with them again after that meeting has been concluded. Again, we're taking it very seriously and I understand the frustration.

I am still unsure why the option for anyone to purchase packages is not open to the rest of players on w100? It is the most fair solution, without the rollback, and benefits both parties... More money in Innos pockets and at least a fair chance for anyone to buy the world not just the select few who received the offer.

DeletedUser103748

I am still unsure why the option for anyone to purchase packages is not open to the rest of players on w100? It is the most fair solution, without the rollback, and benefits both parties... More money in Innos pockets and at least a fair chance for anyone to buy the world not just the select few who received the offer.

The chosen "solution" was actually the worst possible option. The damage is done, at least give everyone the same option to empty their wallets for cheats.

cmd.magma

It's not fair by making it available for everyone .
i've never put in a single rupee to this game and have played all worlds keeping quiet because i understand that they have to make money but when they voluntarily made w100 a non p2w then why this ( I'm sure a single check must've been done . This w100 was hyped up so much by all of us and TW knew that so a check before rolling up offers must've been done imo )

I can't afford 100euro )
People should've stood up and rectifed this mistake by not purchasing this offer but thst's just my imagination in todays world ..

I'm dissappointed it just started to get a bit good for us.
AND
en100 will not become p2w on my watch.
.. It just did .

Peace

DeletedUser66411

dumb idea

what about the people who cant afford to buy the packages

a lot of players joined this world for the sole purpose of having an even chance on winning

Its not fair but its more fair than giving half the world the option to buy the game and the other half not?

DeletedUser80720

Its not fair but its more fair than giving half the world the option to buy the game and the other half not?
i think youll find it rather obvious that the fair part went out the window the moment the new CM took over his new role

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
It would only increase the amount of people who have items and further distance some players from the (probably) majority of people who won't buy items?

Mr. Cringer Pants

It would only increase the amount of people who have items and further distance some players from the (probably) majority of people who won't buy items?

The people who have items can still buy items. People that want to buy items but didn't log during the "2 hour window" cannot buy items.

DeletedUser120220

i think youll find it rather obvious that the fair part went out the window the moment the new CM took over his new role

The CM had nothing to do with the mistake, the mistake was made by someone in the IT department of Inno which the CM does not work in.

Mr. Cringer Pants

The CM has done a good job relaying info and we have to accept that it's honest(I believe so based on tone). The mistake was made by a tech that didn't "exclude" w100 from p2w. Although:

How come we got these packs on w100 now when we didnt get em the last time they was offered on w101 and older worlds.? Kinda feels like it was intentionally added. :confused:

This^^

DeletedUser

The CM had nothing to do with the mistake, the mistake was made by someone in the IT department of Inno which the CM does not work in.

I read all this and I can't help but think of some evil inno employee playing w100 sitting in a dark basement somewhere caused all this and then reaped the rewards. This conspiracy theory is very much a possibility as far as I'm concerned. Only 1% of people got the packages afterall. Open your eyes people. Of course Inno is going to cover that up with their "oh whoopsies, soz" story.

Mr. Cringer Pants

If we are talking conspiracies, I think it would just be the sales department and management or investors looking for a sales boost on July 4th, American independence day! Liberate your wallet!

DeletedUser120876

Hi

We have noticed the sale and are discussing it with our sales department as we speak. We will keep you informed, our apologies in the meantime.
these happen in my server to, in www.guerrastribales.es in the world 50 thath is witouth normal premium features, what happens if someone already buy and use items? will be punishment?

DeletedUser120876

I read all this and I can't help but think of some evil inno employee playing w100 sitting in a dark basement somewhere caused all this and then reaped the rewards. This conspiracy theory is very much a possibility as far as I'm concerned. Only 1% of people got the packages afterall. Open your eyes people. Of course Inno is going to cover that up with their "oh whoopsies, soz" story.
i am one of those 1% thing is once you buy you can use? PEOPLE OF MY SERVER says thath you cant, but im sure thath you should can use them

Mr. Cringer Pants

these happen in my server to, in www.guerrastribales.es in the world 50 thath is witouth normal premium features, what happens if someone already buy and use items? will be punishment?

No, not on en100, they will be able to continue buying the items until the offer period expires and will be able to use the items. Apparently, any boosts to resource pits are disabled on w100.

Unsure if this applies to you as well but the mod team seems to have mentioned it's a global issue, thus not being about to prevent those whom have the offer from continuing to buy.

i am one of those 1% thing is once you buy you can use? PEOPLE OF MY SERVER says
thath you cant, but im sure thath you should can use them

In en100, you can use some of the items.

DeletedUser120876

No, not on en100, they will be able to continue buying the items until the offer period expires and will be able to use the items. Apparently, any boosts to resource pits are disabled on w100.

Unsure if this applies to you as well but the mod team seems to have mentioned it's a global issue, thus not being about to prevent those whom have the offer from continuing to buy.

In en100, you can use some of the items.
what you can use? can you tell me?