What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

DeletedUser122117

Send to everyone 100 % resource package and problem solved

cmd.magma

I bet the happiest guys are the RIOT guys rn. The prestige of w100 has been hit hard and the winners won't get the same respect that they'd have got before .

Mass delete :D

Mr. Cringer Pants

Send to everyone 100 % resource package and problem solved

That would give the people who paid for the boosts even more resources and a larger advantage after they used the boosts to cap more villages and have a larger net total of warehouse space.

DeletedUser122117

With everyone you also mean the players that already had a bonus? ;)
As you can see, it is a little more complicated than that and I need people from other departments to help me with a solution.
Yeah but you already know the players who bought packages.That is not going to be problem ;)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Yeah but you already know the players who bought packages.That is not going to be problem ;)

So you mean 100% resource boost to everyone that didn't spend money? That could create a legal and (even worse) customer service nightmare depending on German law.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
So you mean 100% resource boost to everyone that didn't spend money? That could create a legal and (even worse) customer service nightmare depending on German law.

Exactly.

So this is really why I need to consult with different parties within the company. I think we all agree that this is a huge screw-up. But finding a satisfactory, doable and legal solution is hard.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Exactly.

So this is really why I need to consult with different parties within the company. I think we all agree that this is a huge screw-up. But finding a satisfactory, doable and legal solution is hard.
We will wait and see what will happen. Screwed up with enabling this and screwed more this just 2 hours later with disabling it for some players

Edit: but I think it will be just like in the beginning of w100 with the noble booster for some players, nothing happened

DeletedUser80720

sorry but did you seriously just consider the noble booster to be equivalent of 4 million res or more extra a day? because if you do im pretty sure you are stupid

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry but did you seriously just consider the noble booster to be equivalent of 4 million res or more extra a day? because if you do im pretty sure you are stupid
Yeah I'm stupid
Noble booster was a huge advantage then just like now the ressources are

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
I think there can be only 3 solutions to the problem:

- Doing nothing, what's done is done, won't happen again

- Or react and:
- make the same offer available to all (fair to everyone with money willing to pay for a win, but not fair to everyone joining this world with the promise it would be free to play (no money))
- make the offer available to all plus option to buy the same bonuses with PP (equivalent to the currency) (fair to all with money, and all zombies farming PP, not fair to people with no money, and no PP)

- Doing nothing, what's done is done, won't happen again

Mr. Cringer Pants

ab30d5e306bf8b514f5ec534530e0f4f.png

ce7139aec8b52e5fd7a749acf6b20873.png

bf062204fd9de39629b17f5ec4b9f597.png

For clarity sake, I figured I'd make a post of all the packages and boosters available. Currently all of the boosters except for the ones highlighted in red under "Great Start" package work. The resource boost "War effort", highlighted in green is confirmed to work.

From what I gather, the main issue right now with the "doing nothing" solution is finding a solution for people that spent money on "Great Start" but have items that are only granted on w100 but are unusable.

The other complaint by many people is the fact that only a select group of accounts that logged into TW between the hours the offer was up can purchase the boost. So there is a question of fairness to the entire community since Inno pulled the offer off w100 ASAP. There are legal issues that must be addressed and "doing nothing" might not remedy the accounts that purchased the "Great Start" package.

It's definitely a nightmare from a corporate point of view as well as customer relations. The CM team has stated on externals and in support tickets that the offer will not be made available again on w100:

To continue, as this sale was not intended to run on this world in the first place, it did indeed include some unusable packages. If you have been affected by this issue, please do create a support ticket, type 'premium' and we will look for an appropriate solution (which can include a refund if the other items have not yet been spent or used).

As for the future, we have ensured that the world is added permanently to the exclusions list.

04b9116d072618818ca94f03bf59a2d9.png

Last edited:

barca4ce

Reaction score
This thing does change the whole world and gives huge advantage to many. We must remember, that this world was promised to be fair and nobody would get advantage from pp or using money. Now that promise is completely broken and I think it's very difficult to find way to reverse that.

One thing I see is that there is new world created with exactly same settings and we all would just mass delete. Of course that is lots of work and early game is super boring... also there is lots of pp used already and time. Many villages captures, many wars fought, so there is no way that would be fair for all. Even with that I would expect Inno to offer everyone participating this world some pp compensation for new start.

But how to fix this world... if it's not technically possible to reverse thing.. well giving everyone FREE the same advantage buffs than those who bought those would little balance that... The pp bought would of course still stay.. but those extra buffs... same amount for everyone.. just an idea... again big players profit most with those buffs like always, but it at least would balance it a bit. Allowing all to buy the same things... ok... would allow people with money to get same buffs.. but again is against the PROMISE given for this world... that it's not pay to win.

Last edited:

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
For me, the best way to fix this is

make the offer available to all plus option to buy the same bonuses with PP (equivalent to the currency) (fair to all with money, and all zombies farming PP, not fair to people with no money, and no PP)

Still not fair to all, but with this the players that are hurt most are the ones that are random/don't care about the game (imo every serious player has some money/PP ready)

DeletedUser99805

you can send your nukes at me if you want
but your forgetting i still have screen shots from a friend of yours saying you want to join TQL weeks before riot even joined
so maybe a bit less talking from you and these things wouldnt come out

Hmm. I had friends from previous worlds in TQL and Riot where a let down with over zealous leadership, only one I respected was Al, hence why I never left when given the option. Weeks before those weeks ;) In addition to that, I developed good relationships with the players around me, hence why I setup a tribe and invited them when Riot collapsed to discuss our options as a collective unit...Now if you look at the map, I'm still working with those same players. God...I'm such a back stabber. Come back with a better point and enjoy being rimmed....yet again.

DeletedUser80720

Hmm. I had friends from previous worlds in TQL and Riot where a let down with over zealous leadership, only one I respected was Al, hence why I never left when given the option. Weeks before those weeks ;) In addition to that, I developed good relationships with the players around me, hence why I setup a tribe and invited them when Riot collapsed to discuss our options as a collective unit...Now if you look at the map, I'm still working with those same players. God...I'm such a back stabber. Come back with a better point and enjoy being rimmed....yet again.
LOL you are such a liar
i saw the skype mails of you asking one of our members can you join as you asked him and this was just as the war started.
so yeah you gave up on riot before the going got tough just a shame that you wernt allowed to join then right

blckdrgn1

Please dont open the offer to more people. The few that got it now will have some short term advantages that will dissipate over time. Giving the offer to more people would only make it worse.

DeletedUser80720

Please dont open the offer to more people. The few that got it now will have some short term advantages that will dissipate over time. Giving the offer to more people would only make it worse.
no matter what is said the CM has made it perfectly clear the offer wont be opened for everyone

Mr. Cringer Pants

Depends on who is on the account and how they go about using them. I.e. if an account purchased 50+ War Packages and +50 noble packages and save them for use at strategic times, it could end up changing the landscape for the account come late/end game. You'd have to do the math out and evaluate your accounts position to see when it's most strategic to use. I could picture someone mass internaling with all those extra coins and nobles and be getting a massive lead during the end game push.

Unless I'm mistaken there is no time limit on using them, they are just bound to the world you purchase them in.

no matter what is said the CM has made it perfectly clear the offer wont be opened for everyone

This^^