What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

DeletedUser99805

LOL you are such a liar
i saw the skype mails of you asking one of our members can you join as you asked him and this was just as the war started.
so yeah you gave up on riot before the going got tough just a shame that you wernt allowed to join then right

Is that so? Feel free to share those non existent screenshots.

The reason why those screenshots don't exist, is due to the fact that not once did I ask TQL for an invite.

However, I was asked on more than one occasion and you're correct in mentioning - before the war. Feel free to continue lying and making your presence within this game a even bigger mockery than it already is.

blckdrgn1

Depends on who is on the account and how they go about using them. I.e. if an account purchased 50+ War Packages and +50 noble packages and save them for use at strategic times, it could end up changing the landscape for the account come late/end game. You'd have to do the math out and evaluate your accounts position to see when it's most strategic to use. I could picture someone mass internaling with all those extra coins and nobles and be getting a massive lead during the end game push.

Unless I'm mistaken there is no time limit on using them, they are just bound to the world you purchase them in.

This^^

Regardless, giving the offer to more people would only increase the impact to the economy of w100 and that is what people were upset about in the first place.

Mulm

I still can buy this. This is not how fixing a mess up works. This has to be intentional. .net is a damn joke

Deleted User - 10017355

Has anyone received word back from support about compensation/replacement for the items which don't work?

Murder Incorporated

What a bunch of whining snowflakes. Sheesh. 9 pages of WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sniffle sniffle WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

giphy.gif

THB0705

First of, I think the offer should still be available to most people on this world in the way it's been set right now. All active accounts should be on the account every 30 minutes to 1 hour around the clock. So how come "so little" people have the offer available? Please people make sure you all have enough co's to be active 24/7 ;) .

Secondly, with a non-P2W world you would think the TW would make sure that settings like sales availability would be disabled beforehand. When starting worlds you should be thorough, especially when it comes to a world like w100.

Thirdly, with 4 hours left on my offer and still not having bought anything I am now being forced to choose between my honour or P2W items. On the one hand I would like to preserve the honour by not buying packages when my tribe wins this world. On the other hand the P2W items I could use to help my tribe. So this screw-up is not just making the game unfair, but it has created an internal conflict for me within myself that will at least last for another 3 hours and 54 minutes...

In my opinion, if the most Great Start packages bought were 20. Then it should be made sure that every player on the server has had 20 Great Start packages and those who payed for it should be given their money back! Do this for each package type. This way the whole world will have massive boosters and the people who payed should be more than happy to get their money back as their bonusses were not going to mean anything anyway with everyone else receiving the same amount of packages.

Argghh, why did this have to happen? Things were going so well. I fear now scales will be tipped if a solution is not found quickly. If you look at the say, top 300 accounts, then I would easily believe that at least half has the offer available to them assuming their account activity is somewhat normal. That is a big deal, even if only half of those bought that still leaves about 50-100 active accounts that are now sitting on boosters.

:(

EDIT: If it was the case that people active on mobile in the 2 hour window did not get the offer then I take it back the 50% number on top 300 players that have the offer open. It'll probably be less then.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10017355

First of, I think the offer should still be available to most people on this world in the way it's been set right now. All active accounts should be on the account every 30 minutes to 1 hour around the clock. So how come "so little" people have the offer available? Please people make sure you all have enough co's to be active 24/7 ;) .

My understanding is that anyone who was active only on mobile during this time did not receive the offer. And it seems sometimes people just don't get offers, despite how odd that sounds.

Seminarian

Okay, sh*t happens. Now it's time to take responsibility => Just create a new no-P2W world and learn from the mistakes made in this one.

ToPaT

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Sales dept made a mistake, they rectified it and CM made a public apology.

People who are better then you before the mistake are still better then you after the mistake.

THB0705

... Rectified it? As they said, there is no way to rectify it. Bonusses have been sold and are being used as we speak. Tribes that were probably on their hind feet are now gonna be able to regain their strength with their bought bonusses. TW won't force refunds for legal reasons...

Deleted User - 10017355

The bonuses will benefit Beast and Code who would have probably ran low on nobles whilst demolishing Para, but will now have alot more available.

DeletedUser66411

I would be very interested to know the revenue generated on this world alone from that "unfortunate" mistake.. Someone give that IT guy a raise.

DeletedUser122173

The bonuses will benefit Beast and Code who would have probably ran low on nobles whilst demolishing Para, but will now have alot more available.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Code players did not take advantage of the boosters. One of the reasons we play W100 is because we're too cheap to spend money to win a game. Beast, being a premade from a P2W world, I'm pretty sure did though.

DeletedUser103748

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Code players did not take advantage of the boosters. One of the reasons we play W100 is because we're too cheap to spend money to win a game. Beast, being a premade from a P2W world, I'm pretty sure did though.

Shots fired. I thought you guys were allies? Same team, man.

It's getting toward the end of the business day over there are TW HQ, I wonder if we'll ever hear of their proposed solution. My money is on nothing will change.

DeletedUser122173

Shots fired. I thought you guys were allies? Same team, man.

We are, but I'm sure they are more accustomed coming from that environment to taking advantage of these offers. I honestly clicked X on it as soon as I saw it without even thinking. I hope any boosts gotten by either tribe are used wisely to our advantage :).