Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Lol say what you what but anyone who knows me knows i will stick by their side and help them out and dont go acting like you know what has happened lol when you really dont.

I mean honestly do you guys have nothing better to do then chat rubbish about others when you have no idea what is going on lol.

There's not really a clear statement in this post tbh.
You will stick by their side.
Will help them out.

I'm assuming you mean your tribe, but is that both Para's? Or just the people from both tribes putting in effort? Just the ones you like?
What I said earlier wasn't about you leaving behind everyone else and joining a new tribe. It spoke of recruitment, I'd assume you are considering every option including merging you and those close to you into another tribe no? Or will you go down with the ship eventhough you were not it's original leader and did not get them into this mess?
If it's the latter, you have my respect :)

And no I have nothing better to do, Belgium's match was yesterday and I'm just barbling on the rim on TW atm.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There's not really a clear statement in this post tbh.
You will stick by their side.
Will help them out.

I'm assuming you mean your tribe, but is that both Para's? Or just the people from both tribes putting in effort? Just the ones you like?
What I said earlier wasn't about you leaving behind everyone else and joining a new tribe. It spoke of recruitment, I'd assume you are considering every option including merging you and those close to you into another tribe no? Or will you go down with the ship eventhough you were not it's original leader and did not get them into this mess?
If it's the latter, you have my respect :)

And no I have nothing better to do, Belgium's match was yesterday and I'm just barbling on the rim on TW atm.

I plan on getting them in to other tribes or finding a way to help them survive but that is only the people who are fighting and putting effort in the people who did just disappear I’m disappointed in wanted to put up a bigger fight :/ as for me i dont care lol see what I can do for everyone then see what happens :p The problem with merging into another tribe is their are to many people to try and do it that way unfortunately so guess we see what happens

England game later will be exciting when we win 15-0 (yes I’m optimistic)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I plan on getting them in to other tribes or finding a way to help them survive but that is only the people who are fighting and putting effort in the people who did just disappear I’m disappointed in wanted to put up a bigger fight :/ as for me i dont care lol see what I can do for everyone then see what happens :p The problem with merging into another tribe is their are to many people to try and do it that way unfortunately so guess we see what happens

England game later will be exciting when we win 15-0 (yes I’m optimistic)

Thanks for clarifying :) Hope you are able to help the people who deserve to be helped adequately :)
England getting to the finals to lose against Belgium one more time would be epic ;)

DeletedUser80720

Thanks for clarifying :) Hope you are able to help the people who deserve to be helped adequately :)
England getting to the finals to lose against Belgium one more time would be epic ;)
not sure if you are aware of this

but you knew england wanted to loose to belgium in the group stage right?
belgium wanted to loose aswell but they aint smart enough to take a loss and an easier route ^^

DeletedUser121386

Still Belgium kicked the favorites right out, while England barely won against Colombia without their best player 2 shots in 120 minutes, 1 of them a penalty, let’s crack a cold one.

Secdondly both started with a B team against each other, but as you say, England chose the easier route, pressure’s on you ;)

DeletedUser122029

but that is only the people who are fighting and putting effort in the people

Hope you aren't putting yourself or these 2 on that list

de55c52a892dc3267874ed1680f393d8.png

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hope you aren't putting yourself or these 2 on that list

de55c52a892dc3267874ed1680f393d8.png

Out of interest does ods actually effect war stats I can never tell to be honest, it and which war is that we have 1 vs beast and 1 vs code :p

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're so much fun sometimes :)

I honestly am amazed you guys built Brazil to be honest you did well and have a great shot of getting to the final.

Maybe we didn’t play amazing bs Columbia but to be fair if it a final between Belgium and England then it only takes 1 game to win it you guys could be burnt out and we could play amazing or vide Versa or we could both play amazing :p

ToPaT

Still Belgium kicked the favorites right out, while England barely won against Colombia without their best player 2 shots in 120 minutes, 1 of them a penalty, let’s crack a cold one.

Secdondly both started with a B team against each other, but as you say, England chose the easier route, pressure’s on you ;)

Woah, you could also say Belgium barely won to Japan in that round. Throw stones in glass houses. no plz.

DeletedUser80720

Woah, you could also say Belgium barely won to Japan in that round. Throw stones in glass houses. no plz.
well tbh brazil should have had 3 penalties lol
Var just isnt doing the job it was designed to do

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well tbh brazil should have had 3 penalties lol
Var just isnt doing the job it was designed to do

It will take a bit of time to be fair nothing works immediately and until the rules are better defined then to many refs are unsure what the decision to be but they have made some mistakes but give it a better of time it’s better then it was

DeletedUser80720

yes croatia will be going home

because footballs coming home

Last edited by a moderator:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@chaty - Can you Please let everyone knows why you are nobbling Para instead of Beast and Code ??

I guess you skipped this message clearly because u didn't had any proper answer for that ?? Or may be i am mistaken ??

Because he know who is real enemy. Why need hidden that chaty .... Kill them all!

remember-who-the-real-enemy-is.jpg

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I certainly don't :) However having been a friend of the fellow on the Near. account for some years now, I can assure all interested parties that if they PM me in game with even a halfway decent 'need to know' case, I will forward them every single detail I have learned from him about this whole sordid affair!

Which one is your friend then :p
Because he know who is real enemy. Why need hidden that chaty .... Kill them all!

remember-who-the-real-enemy-is.jpg

Not a time to explain :p

See I'm curious as to why everyone is so fascinated with me :p

What about the whole code and beast alliance.

Where code are basically doing everything beast tell them to :p

I mean I get the need to try and break this tribe apart to make the fight easier but if your gonna do it at least do it the right way with troops not with this whole trying to give me a bad name and failing :p

I suppose each to their own