What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

venomrulz

I'm just acting like an argumentative bastard, and I dare anyone to prove that I'm not :p
I dont think you are argumentative. Apart from that, i believe by the end of this thread these two finest internet lawyers will have successfully prosecuted innogames and will announce a sentence. We are hoping these two lawyer turned judges will make sure that Innogames is hanged till death, drawn and quartered then chopped into pieces and then burnt in a garbage dump.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

just hopped to some 100 acc to help out short term...

Attacker:
Origin:

Quantity: 0 0 8223 0 3131 0 401 100 0 0
Losses: 0 0 8223 0 3131 0 401 100 0 0
Buffs: Axeman: +15% attack power
Light cavalry: +15% attack power

it's always great to fight buffs with no buffs... keep it up inno, make it more challenging... besides, giving how majority of TW community acts, one would be foolish to expect better even from you... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOVERLOVER

I'm pissed INNO!!!! Shame on you! Someone just LOST their village.

"I have a few shots in a while...006 is gone
bah buffers"

LOVERLOVER

Or............. better yet, make a world 100 (2) and allow the same world set up and FREE play for 6 months for all players who join.

DeletedUser119075

Damn 3 post in a row, you must be very salty and tilted :/

My condolences and hope you come out alive and on top :p

LOVERLOVER

Damn 3 post in a row, you must be very salty and tilted :/

My condolences and hope you come out alive and on top :p

very salty. I paid good money to join a world that had nothing extra, NOTHING. Some get that extra and it's complete bs.

DeletedUser57259

Premium, LA and AM cost money.
It doesn't really cost enough to get snippy about paying for it. You can get six months worth for about £20, that's assuming you haven't pp farmed on another world and need to spend a penny.

DeletedUser119075

It doesn't really cost enough to get snippy about paying for it. You can get six months worth for about £20, that's assuming you haven't pp farmed on another world and need to spend a penny.
LOL start a new world pp farm for a month and you will have more then enough for world 100

Mr. Cringer Pants

Exactly mate, the PP cost of a world like this is at the most negligible

Doesn't mean LOVERLOVER didn't spend money. Have some sympathy, most of the forums were outraged by what happened.

DeletedUser57259

Doesn't mean LOVERLOVER didn't spend money. Have some sympathy, most of the forums were outraged by what happened.
I didn't suggest he hadn't spent money, I've suggested he couldn't possibly have spent enough to pull out the old "I've spent my hard earned cash" card.

All for the guys complaining about the effect this could have on the balance of the world.