Blog Discussion Thread

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Won't make a difference. You could give it a shot tho o_O

It did make a difference :) I got a format for a new blog piece and I'm asking the blogteam now if they want to help qnd who can do what. I have 4 interviews in mind + a detailed top 20ish analysis and probably another cooking segment of mine. No idea of when it'll all be finished tho.
I'm open for suggestions regarding the above :)

THB0705

I like Sagar's idea, I doubt however that it will happen lol. In addition, Death Punch, I think a top 20 tribe analysis would be awesome!

Snyper Eyes

It did make a difference :) I got a format for a new blog piece and I'm asking the blogteam now if they want to help qnd who can do what. I have 4 interviews in mind + a detailed top 20ish analysis and probably another cooking segment of mine. No idea of when it'll all be finished tho.
I'm open for suggestions regarding the above :)
Interview @Willow the Wisp , HURRY I THINK HE MAY STILL BE DRUNK!!

DeletedUser13939

I'm sorry guys! Like I said before, I only intended to help Billy with the blog as I focused on playing this world. So naturally things flopped when Billy mysteriously left. ;-;

H0lly and I will see what we can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When you see him tell him to wear a suite and tie and be ready for the 300 questionnaire

blckdrgn1

Nice job Nest :) pretty accurate, there are a couple diplomacy things that you arent aware of but overall well done! Please keep doing updates here and there :)

THB0705

Post a new blog post in a week. There will be a story to tell for K54 , a new tribe situation update ;) .