Rate the player above

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cause we need to liven up the forums with stuff that every world does. Also cause I'm bored.

ODD:
Position:
Profile:
Other:

IGN: same as forums

DeletedUser117534

It would be nice if you put a bit of effort and rate someone yourself first.

Last edited by a moderator:

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
Points: 10.134, for the ODA and ODD not too shabby at all definitely one i would watch xD

ODA: 45.893 pretty nice, i like this, he must be a bit of a savage :p 100th

ODD: 68.071 more then the ODA maybe he's defensive player, or maybe not the most likeable guy? :D 23rd

Position: almost dead centre, will be interesting to see how it plays out for this character as the world moves on

Profile: a little dull though with a very cool pic and a heavy rock song that sets a certain tone to the player, a little scary xD

Reputation: sorry dude i've never heard of you, he's been playing ten years, i can't see any wins! but has some good OD

Tribe: FOUR, i won't rate the tribe as a lot's already been said about the top tribes xD 2nd place

Farming: poor for someone as advanced as him, though in his credit i assume the OD has something to do with that ;)

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
sorry i don't have as much experience as is needed for some of these ratings (excluding farming) but i thought id help boost the thread along :D and i thought it'd be nice to have someone rate my immaculate skills hehe

how'd i do?

Z1PPA

Player: ryhme asylum
Points: 2.369 Looks like no PP Spending at all, I like that! Old Fashioned like me! :p However a little low still. Looks like having a good amount of troops however
ODA: 4.373 Got hisself a few Farms i suppose, nothing that big yet.
ODD: -
Position: Rim, edge of K54/64 Solid Position to get himself settled before fighting big tribes.
Profile: Nice Profile Picture. Doesnt Look to bad.
Reputation: Can't say anything here, since im new to the International Server
Tribe: UDOGS Can have a chance if they get themself settled well on the rim, but most likely have no chance vs big Tribes coming from the top.
Other: Nice Farming. Better than mine actually. Im rusty af :c A player i might want to look out for, if he plays his cards well

Name same as Ingame ^_-

Last edited:

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Points: Well rank 92, so we are into the top 100 so cant be bad. Been in the world for a month now, and so with no using PP doing very well.
ODA: Strong ODA, so not afraid to lose troops. It is a good sign of a good player. So long as you dont gain it too early, but its only been over the past week or 2 so thats good.
ODD: Not much, but that does not really matter. Might of been the village you lost and recapped.
Position: Well you appear to be quite boxed in. Hype family are very dense right now, with not too much space for expansion. So will need to move into a new position soon to continue growth.
Profile: Looks like you are just a nice person.
Tribe: Hype.family. I mean they managed to dismantle ODIN, but considering some of them are more focused on W99, it cant of been to hard. I still think they have too many people in 1 K, its going to cause a lot of internals in the future, which actually slows down the growth and expansion of the tribe. But i know this group of players (some anyone) have won a few worlds on the bounce, so got to be careful.
Other: Nice COA in game.

IGN: Supa Hot Fire

DeletedUser121762

ODA: 72k... gawd nuke something. 6/10.
ODD: Zero.
Position: 10/10.
Profile: 9/10. We shall now call you el niño
<3
Tribe: Worst tribe on earth.
Other: He likes to eat beans so he can stink out the HQ with his farts. Oh wait them compared to his breath, I look forward to his farts.

mdesjarl

god can i get someone who isnt a stalker to do mine :D
New
ODD: basically Zero.
Position: 7/10.
Profile: 7/10
Tribe: lots of good potential
Other: Not sure why he isn't leading Knock!

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
New
ODD: basically Zero.
Position: 7/10.
Profile: 7/10
Tribe: lots of good potential
Other: Not sure why he isn't leading Knock!

God another stalker :D

you on this world nub? where you hiding!

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Was that just a question ?

But well:

Points: probably where most of the players who don't have a co-player are
ODA:19.186,so you have more then enough farms
ODD:well,probably not a lot of ppl attacked you but a decent odd for this time
ODS: a decent score,that shows you aent support too
Position:7/10
Profile: 1/10
Reputation:you're probably good considering the tribe you're in but don't know anything about you
Tribe: good tribe,too bad it's not gonna finish the world as rank 1
Other: -

IGN: Lady Mihaela

P.S.: I don't farm I just scavenge and build def troops all day long,4:1 ratio right now ,troops/points

mm0siter22

Reaction score
ODA: 260K (22nd) Not afraid to lose troops would try not to get in his way!
ODD:65K (164th) None of your targets fight back?
Position: 7/10
Profile: A female rapper in the kitchen, what could go wrong?
Tribe: avatar (like the old name better)
Other: Give us a sample mixtape of your rapping!

DeletedUser83995

Name: mm0siter22

ODA: 150.665 (105th) Not terrible but ether playing conservative or likely heavy defensive. Should have more ODA in my opinion and you would likely be higher in the rankings.

ODD:27.730 (559th) Haven't been tested but with ranked 31st ODS certainly not afraid to share his units with tribe mates when needed.

Position: 5/10 kind of spread out, which isn't bad for an aggressive player with growing directions in all directions but for a player with your ODA, playing more conservative I would have bunched my villages a bit closer for better defense if you are choose to slack on the offensive.

Profile: oooooh you got me

Reputation: Never heard of you but I have been away from .net since W86 so thats not saying much.

Tribe: ANiMAL don't know any players in this tribe but seem to be in decent shape to make a good run if they play diplomacy right and fight the easy fights first and grow quickly.

IGN: Chuck Norris

DeletedUser122191

Chuck Norris

ODA: 6 - Good considering you just started on the rim, losing troops early will mostly set you back - I would assume you've cleared some good farms if it was slightly higher.
ODD: 10 - Again, good sign since you just started.
Position: 4/10 - On the edge of the rim and very late starter, some distance between you and any major tribe so definitely an opportunity to do well.
Profile: Chuck Norris, that is all there is to say
Reputation: Seen you on the externals before but don't really know anything about ya
Tribe: 300 - nothing too impressive here, a few rimmed players restarting on the rim
Other: HELLO

IGN: 6LACK

DeletedUser110820

Looks like this thread took a 1 month break, or people are just afraid to rate 6LACK ;)

Name: 6LACK
ODA: 2,821,622 #3 - Quite a status to be 14 positions ahead in ODA/Rank at this level. You clearly don't want to get in his sights.
ODD: 1,855,350 #13 - Good all around (ODD & ODS that is). Clearly supports his buddies.
Position: 9/10 for a very strong core around K44 & K54, but, personally, I would have set up an outpost of 4-5 villas in the far north or west as well, for future growth. Especially since the win condition is to capture 65% of rune villages in every continent.
Profile: That Field Master Hall of Fame achievement looks pretty threatening, but I doubt I can fully appreciate the COA, as I don't listen to Free 6lack
Reputation: This is kinda tricky as the account doesn't have any notable history on other worlds, so it must be that you have played under a different account in the past.
Tribe: Quite a love-hate relationship for me. Really like how you guys were able to quickly overpower the other 'Big Four' tribe - Hype, but I'm not a fan of how it was done. You guys are in a solid position to win the world ... if MAD doesn't stop you that is ;)