WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser122040

Maximus did nothing for the coalition except nobling vills South TQL nuked for him.
G's mistake was he didnt rim you when you pissed of me Maximus.

BM was planning for a long time ago to backstabb TQL.
Actually they tried to blame TQL, when they deleted coalition forum posts. Tottaly failed story when we caught Knez Snow insulting TQL members at coalition's forum. BallBusterZ did the same more agressively with racist speech.

Had no doubt about you, was sure you will break the NAP. You didnt respect 24h cooldown you didnt even respect not nobling area, as i can see there are at least 4 times a BM's guy nobled out of your X,Y axis.(462 your border)

GG BM you succeed to join Guala Guala THINGS TO DO List: just to know, that list is full of compass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121386

Last time I checked we had NAP with TQL which you so surely said yourselves, had gone independent from and created a new tribe, and last time I checked, we didnt have NAP with a tribe called End!

If you didnt expect BM and ID to help BRO, you’re dumb, and if you expected it, you’re still dumb.

--G--

Last time I checked we had NAP with TQL which you so surely said yourselves, had gone independent from and created a new tribe, and last time I checked, we didnt have NAP with a tribe called End!

If you didnt expect BM and ID to help BRO, you’re dumb, and if you expected it, you’re still dumb.

Yeah exactly what I said. Lame excuses to violate nap commitments. You managed to fit in BM well. You violated border limits while we were still tql tho.

And yes we expected you to back up bro, but thought you were mature enough to keep the cooldown.

DeletedUser122173

Yea that was dumb. Even publicly said they were independent:

Therefore, TQL South goes independent, becomes End! and declares war on BRO family!

Thereby breaking every single diplomatic agreement they had and starting off again from zero. I guess you can say technicalities, but End! was a new tribe and therefore needed to start its diplomatic relationships from scratch.

--G--

Thereby breaking every single diplomatic agreement they had and starting off again from zero. I guess you can say technicalities, but End! was a new tribe and therefore needed to start its diplomatic relationships from scratch.

Still they had a NAP agreement with TQL North which they didn't respect, even if North did no hostile actions at all. 48h cooldown if i recall correctly.

Plus its pretty obvious in the declaration post that maximus and BM considers End! as part of TQL. He states TQL F. when practically there is only one TQL tribe ;)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

However, BM made clear of their declaration on TQL. Who not only remained the same tribe, but had not broken any diplomacy with BRO or any of their allys.
If BM had just declared on End, then this argument might make sense. But lets face it, they see TQL north struggling against Beast/Code family and decided its easy growth for them.

DeletedUser121386

Yeah exactly what I said. Lame excuses to violate nap commitments. You managed to fit in BM well. You violated border limits while we were still tql tho.

And yes we expected you to back up bro, but thought you were mature enough to keep the cooldown.

386|456 perfect example of violating a boarder limit from your end aswell.

--G--

Stop acting like you like BM, you joined them because we rejected you. We know which tribe you admire Salts

PS I'm not online to check the cords if we really violated the NAP

DeletedUser121386

Stop acting like you like BM, you joined them because we rejected you. We know which tribe you admire Salts

I really like BM, like truly like them, very nice people in here, good morale, and everyone contributes. Therefore I am not gonna let you paint a bad picture of them ;)

You rejected me, it's true, and? Saw pictures of you crying to Hot Eagle of recruiting me,I simply just told him you were a hypocrite, since you know, you recruited basically all of Riot. Anyways, it's not about me here.

--G--

I really like BM, like truly like them, very nice people in here, good morale, and everyone contributes. Therefore I am not gonna let you paint a bad picture of them ;)

You rejected me, it's true, and? Saw pictures of you crying to Hot Eagle of recruiting me,I simply just told him you were a hypocrite, since you know, you recruited basically all of Riot. Anyways, it's not about me here.
I recruited four people from riot. Why am I a hypocrite?

DeletedUser122055

You talk a lot and it's funny you used troll screenshots from w100 chat rooms that I was laughing at my players with them, like they were serious. People know I'm not arrogant. BM are just led by a psycho that nobody in w100 like. I treated you the way you deserved to be treated and that's why you don't like me. You also violated the NAP cooldown once again. We know you are the ones that plan to backstab and that's because you are the most blocked out of the coalition tribes. You just use pathetic excuses to declare on us. I just hope that you personally won't be as worthless and useless you were during the riot war, losing your nuke faster than rats abandon a sinking ship and timing like you have 30 min lag

Also you attacked a tribe that states they will stay neutral

I see that admin deleted half of your post there. Obviously he didn't like all the insults you posted. Now, let's get down to business:

-Talking much being my profession, I don't see that as an insult.

-Me being worthless. Again, that is all but bad for TQL.

- BM = psychos. Yeah. Sure.

Now, feel free to correct me and prove otherwise with some solid evidence but:
- 12.06.2018. was the first time you discussed at length backstabbing BM and BRO(while BRO was supporting you).

- Feel free to post any evidence proving our plots prior to that. Once we get that sorted I'll dive into trivialties you posted and debunk them one by one.

- Also, feel free to clarify how how you intented to fit 40 of your players in that 13 positions riot offered.

And just a small reminder. BM does not equal Maximus. I am just an eloquent messenger. Smear me all you want, you're saying much more about yourself.

Maximus did nothing for the coalition except nobling vills South TQL nuked for him.
G's mistake was he didnt rim you when you pissed of me Maximus.

BM was planning for a long time ago to backstabb TQL.
Actually they tried to blame TQL, when they deleted coalition forum posts. Tottaly failed story when we caught Knez Snow insulting TQL members at coalition's forum. BallBusterZ did the same more agressively with racist speech.

Had no doubt about you, was sure you will break the NAP. You didnt respect 24h cooldown you didnt even respect not nobling area, as i can see there are at least 4 times a BM's guy nobled out of your X,Y axis.(462 your border)

GG BM you succeed to join Guala Guala THINGS TO DO List: just to know, that list is full of compass.

-Knez snow is my RL friend, much like G and Bill are. He made lots of errors. And we put him down. He had enough chances and he blew them all. We keep our standards high for allies, even higher for our tribemates.

- Again, ad hominem. That little G incident has nothing to do with this thread, but feel free to narrate and I will post all the reports proving my case.

-Deleted threads. I was all against it and I insisted our leadership talked to all the other tribes to prevent it from happening. I am all for free speech.

- On a sidenote. If kamadhenu wasn't such a capable player, sniping all your 6-8h away trains, you wouldn't have needed me sending 35min trains at him. Plain and clear.

Still they had a NAP agreement with TQL North which they didn't respect, even if North did no hostile actions at all. 48h cooldown if i recall correctly.

Plus its pretty obvious in the declaration post that maximus and BM considers End! as part of TQL. He states TQL F. when practically there is only one TQL tribe ;)

So, if I get this correctly:
- G(Guala Guala-leader of TQL./END!) and Bill ( I?I?I?) - leader of TQL are real life friends
-TQL. changes their name
-TQL. declares on an ally
-BM is expected to respect that NAP cooldown
-BM is expected to consider END! and TQL different and unrelated tribes.

Okay.

Yes, we do consider you a family still, and we also invite all the sane members to come to the negotiating table before their leaders take them to a safe demise.

Here's some food for thought:

An inflated consciousness is always egocentric and conscious of nothing but its own existence. It is incapable of learning from the past, incapable of understanding contemporary events, and incapable of drawing right conclusions about the future. It is hypnotized by itself and therefore cannot be argued with. It inevitably dooms itself to calamities that must strike it dead.

-Carl Jung

--G--

I see that admin deleted half of your post there. Obviously he didn't like all the insults you posted. Now, let's get down to business:

-Talking much being my profession, I don't see that as an insult.

-Me being worthless. Again, that is all but bad for TQL.

- BM = psychos. Yeah. Sure.

Now, feel free to correct me and prove otherwise with some solid evidence but:
- 12.06.2018. was the first time you discussed at length backstabbing BM and BRO(while BRO was supporting you).

- Feel free to post any evidence proving our plots prior to that. Once we get that sorted I'll dive into trivialties you posted and debunk them one by one.

- Also, feel free to clarify how how you intented to fit 40 of your players in that 13 positions riot offered.

And just a small reminder. BM does not equal Maximus. I am just an eloquent messenger. Smear me all you want, you're saying much more about yourself.

-Knez snow is my RL friend, much like G and Bill are. He made lots of errors. And we put him down. He had enough chances and he blew them all. We keep our standards high for allies, even higher for our tribemates.

- Again, ad hominem. That little G incident has nothing to do with this thread, but feel free to narrate and I will post all the reports proving my case.

-Deleted threads. I was all against it and I insisted our leadership talked to all the other tribes to prevent it from happening. I am all for free speech.

- On a sidenote. If kamadhenu wasn't such a capable player, sniping all your 6-8h away trains, you wouldn't have needed me sending 35min trains at him. Plain and clear.

So, if I get this correctly:
- G(Guala Guala-leader of TQL./END!) and Bill ( I?I?I?) - leader of TQL are real life friends
-TQL. changes their name
-TQL. declares on an ally
-BM is expected to respect that NAP cooldown
-BM is expected to consider END! and TQL different and unrelated tribes.

Okay.

Yes, we do consider you you a family still, and we also invite all thr sane members to come to the negotiating table before their leaders take them to a safe demise.

Here's some food for thought:

An inflated consciousness is always egocentric and conscious of nothing but its own existence. It is incapable of learning from the past, incapable of understanding contemporary events, and incapable of drawing right conclusions about the future. It is hypnotized by itself and therefore cannot be argued with. It inevitably dooms itself to calamities that must strike it dead.

-Carl Jung
So because we are real-life friends we aren't allowed to disagree? You were treating him well and he wanted to do the same thing, while I wanted to hit you because you didn't like me and plotted against me. Simple as that. You are either paranoid and think everyone is plotting against you, or you are actually fishing for excuses to declare on TQL North.

DeletedUser122040

you laugh with racist jokes?
racism.png

BallBusterZ you are on my list also.

OR YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BM WILL PAY THE DEBT OF INSULTS WITH THEIR VILLS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

PS I'm not online to check the cords if we really violated the NAP

Well I was curious, so I checked. Yes, PAYG apparently nobled above the 462 line in K43 on July 11th... albeit in an area in which there were no BM members who'd be affected by it. An honest mistake, presumably.

Meanwhile, starting from 5 and a half hours after the terms were posted in the TQL south forums, BM violated the NAP by nobling below the 462 line literally every single day except the 13th (and the 9th I guess, but they made up for that with two on the 10th).

That includes Salts himself nobling a village from End!, far below the agreed nobling line, 19 hours before the war was declared:

Code:
007 (443|469) K44            1,021    Barbarian        KaLa rom.killer [BM]    2018-07-05 10:54:15
008 (449|466) K44            1,028    Barbarian        KaLa rom.killer [BM]    2018-07-06 03:33:24
009 (444|463) K44            897    Barbarian        KaLa rom.killer [BM]    2018-07-07 06:44:23
023| Look, a Rainbow! (475|470) K44    9,744    Lord DurkCloudz    Mylesf [BM]        2018-07-08 15:21:56
010 (449|467) K44            1,252    Barbarian        KaLa rom.killer [BM]    2018-07-10 07:14:04
024| Look, a Rainbow! (476|466) K44    1,515    Barbarian        Mylesf [BM]        2018-07-10 20:39:47
025| Look, a Rainbow! (475|467) K44    1,226    Barbarian        Mylesf [BM]        2018-07-11 01:06:05
026| Look, a Rainbow! (475|465) K44    1,169    Barbarian        Mylesf [BM]        2018-07-12 02:24:47
021| Look, a Rainbow! (455|463) K44    1,516    Barbarian        Mylesf [BM]        2018-07-14 23:52:34
027| Look, a Rainbow! (477|468) K44    1,402    Barbarian        Mylesf [BM]        2018-07-15 14:49:37
009 Cold Sauce (404|480) K44        6,498    Hot Sauce [End!]    Salts [BM]        2018-07-16 01:21:59

Not sure what to make of the information in the OP, but it looks pretty difficult for them to claim a moral high ground there :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser122111

- 12.06.2018 G started this flower plot against me

G to Riot Leaders
878c529ee785502b45768a8ba7524f3c.jpg

G to me
86e0ff664fe148e299fb9c407eeea0a7.jpg

Im just sad bcs of the nice TQL members , G is not TQL . G is not Vasilis.

--G--

Since i am kicked from the room, i can't provide screenshots of the talks, but if jasper has any honor he can confirm this. Smurfy also.

My plan was to move 13 accounts from South team into riot. 13 accounts were playing, rest were inactive and weren't interested in playing. You can see it as of now which most are gone. I would never leave any of my guys behind. So plan was we join riot and force you to end this war since I was pretty sure that para can't hold their own against beast and code. Which was true. If we didn't stop beast from gaining Easy caps, they would be strong enough before we rim all of riot. Moreover, tql being a very small premade, needed some upgrade in their roster and riot accounts were the perfect additions. And you agreed to that.

So after we join riot, we would force you come back in negotiations table. And the message from a riot leader right before the screenshot was "what about if BM doesn't accept to end the war and they keep fighting". So yeah if you were that obsessed with rimming riot, we wouldn't hit you but you could keep fighting until riot people rim BM. And yes i strongly believe riot would destroy BM if tql wasn't on BM side.

This sums up to why I think why you are stubborn but I still believe you are kind hearted.