Casual 5 Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser96168
  • Start date

BlazingPhoenix

First cas world for me . It's different but a good different. Very chilled and relaxed

Red Sparrow

One u won't win wen ur loyal players moved to the enemy

What's sad is Flame is fighting Hive/Swarm Family tribe :D That's not even the funniest part. Their so not confident with their players so they tried to get 3rd tribe involved.

As for offensives, They need to sit down.

(What tribe are you in Blazing?)

Synaptic Cleft

They just wanted to show you how alone you are, they didn't get tribes to join, they just wanted people to stay out of it.
Otto tried, he even has Wild helping behind the scenes, heck, he even steals his members from "friends" in TwistD. Your leader is a joke, tried to get every tribe possible to help, with no success :)

So, about those attacks.. didn't your esteemed leader lose one? Poor guy.

Oh and a lovely nuke from Muffasa..

You may take a seat too, friend

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

Stay out of it? Please. That's why Hive leader is doing everything he can to dismantle us. Tried to get Reject to join Hive/Swarm side, but no such luck. Any posting reports, nub player sent 1700 hc which was killed :D

You guys can continue to try, but it comes off as weak, no confidence, trust, your loosing the intregity of the tribe.

And recruitment, but doesnt that what Hive/Swarm does, lol No leg to stand on.
Funny, you just made your account, prob another Hive nubbycakes.

;)

Synaptic Cleft

It looks like you were pretty easy to dismantle :D Many players speak tales of Otto, none of those hold much glory. Even your own allies have said poor things :D such a glorious tribe indeed!
Reject wanted an alliance from a while back, that was their chance to have one, just like I'm sure you're allied with Wild only to get back at Hive...

After all, literally every single tribe already said nope :D

You mean as weak as the circular Otto sent? Such fun, i see it has such a big effect ;)

It's funny how there's no "trust" when Otto's comedic letter literally only served to make everyone laugh in the forum's :D poor Otto is getting desperate, no one wants to be his friend and no one wants to leave hive or swarm to join him :(

Synaptic Cleft

Sir, what's a losser? :D
Do you truly think that's who I am :D it would help if you do because that just makes it more fun

Synaptic Cleft

Well there is still time to join in! After all, flame have lost a few villages recently :D