WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser80720

I find it very funny seeing people say that we have excuses for fighting TQL/End while. It was not us who declared war or decided that they should leave the coalition and plan against us.

Do you people actually believe what you say or is it just a feeble attempt to make it look like you guys have respect for your allies and we don't?
Because I honestly can't tell.
nobody hates TQL more than me but i also saw messages from your leader plotting against TQL
big problem is TQL struck first so it now looks like TQL back stabbed while it was bro who planned to
they were just to slow to start iit :D

DeletedUser80720

If you have proof of this, why can I not see it?
because i was shown it and then it got deleted from my skype :p

plus why would the players in bro actually want to see it

all you will say is thats fake and its been edited because your players seems to think the sun shines out of your leaders ass :D

ppprre

So still no proof.

Just like the others, all the people who try to make the coalition look bad can do is throw insults at other players because they have no respect for anyone else in this game.
Externals could be so much nicer if people were respectful.

DeletedUser80720

So still no proof.

Just like the others, all the people who try to make the coalition look bad can do is throw insults at other players because they have no respect for anyone else in this game.
Externals could be so much nicer if people were respectful.

respectful?
the coalition lied about why they declared war on TQL lol
if you want respect id probably pull away from the liars

DeletedUser117865

I mean the fact they had to form a scared little coalition should be enough to have foreshadowed all of this fear, stupidity, and disloyalty.

So like is anyone actually surprised? Just let them fight each other and die lol, was bound to happen anyways. 1v1 too scary.

~Sara

--G--

I mean the fact they had to form a scared little coalition should be enough to have foreshadowed all of this fear, stupidity, and disloyalty.

So like is anyone actually surprised? Just let them fight each other and die lol, was bound to happen anyways. 1v1 too scary.

~Sara
I understand you hold a grudge, but what you said doesn't make sense

DeletedUser117865

I understand you hold a grudge, but what you said doesn't make sense

Oh wow let me help you out:
All the tribes joined a coalition to gangbang riot because they were too scared to take them on themselves. Make up whatever motives or excuses, but I don't think any other K's have massive coalitions like K45, because they are confident in their own abilities to war.
Hence, it is not surprising that the huge group, without 1 enemy to all attack would fall apart. (Not to mention obvious leadership mistakes that have been outlined throughout)

IMO it is obvious if you have to form a coalition of that size, then there is a lot of underlying fear within leadership. Now that each tribe doesn't have this massive advantage, they all begin to start backhanded scheming, or idiotic refugee recruiting, etc to try to gain whatever advantage they can, which all lead to this implosion in the K and soooooOooOooooo many threads lol.

As far as my 2nd line and the logic, it isn't surprising this all happened, and y'all will all be food anyways if it ever comes down to a normal fight without a numbers advantage. Although it looks like people are jumping ship already. Again, not surprising.

There is no grudge, I am in a better place now with an old w80 co and having a lot of fun ;)

How much fun are you having ~G~?

DeletedUser122111

Oh wow let me help you out:
All the tribes joined a coalition to gangbang riot because they were too scared to take them on themselves. Make up whatever motives or excuses, but I don't think any other K's have massive coalitions like K45, because they are confident in their own abilities to war.
Hence, it is not surprising that the huge group, without 1 enemy to all attack would fall apart. (Not to mention obvious leadership mistakes that have been outlined throughout)

IMO it is obvious if you have to form a coalition of that size, then there is a lot of underlying fear within leadership. Now that each tribe doesn't have this massive advantage, they all begin to start backhanded scheming, or idiotic refugee recruiting, etc to try to gain whatever advantage they can, which all lead to this implosion in the K and soooooOooOooooo many threads lol.

As far as my 2nd line and the logic, it isn't surprising this all happened, and y'all will all be food anyways if it ever comes down to a normal fight without a numbers advantage. Although it looks like people are jumping ship already. Again, not surprising.

There is no grudge, I am in a better place now with an old w80 co and having a lot of fun ;)

Oh this riot rimmed girls are so funny , dont cry please , i will give you few villages bcs you cant noble anything , just shut up and play

2772385831ecab49a2907121b68e075c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122111

Indeed I do.
Do you think someone with my years in this game, someone as prolific as myself who has been part of the community for so long, would ever risk spying and thus have his reputation tarnished?
I'm far to proud...

Nah mate , you are top backstabber who destroyed riot and then run to code , your reputation is already shi*

--G--

Trust me Sara, I am the one having the most fun in this world. No other tribe in w100 has attacked and defended like End! / Tql South, being non stop frontline war for 2 months and holding a 2.1 ratio

DeletedUser122111

Do you yourself even believe the dribble that you typ up and post here?

you want proof how shitty player you are , ok look

1.msg to G
0819e22191ed96fb0913e2999e6af92e.jpg

2.Msg to me at the same time
3e7d4bd4e8dbdf2bc0c67a134cc97300.jpg

You are the worst player ever , and your leadership skills are at the level of crocky's skills

P.S. thats why riot is destroyed and you run on the other side of the world , we kicked you in the a*s and now you are in that code that you hate so much hahaha , you are joke on tw

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
you want proof how shitty player you are , ok look

1.msg to G
0819e22191ed96fb0913e2999e6af92e.jpg

2.Msg to me at the same time
3e7d4bd4e8dbdf2bc0c67a134cc97300.jpg

You are the worst player ever , and your leadership skills are at the level of crocky's skills

P.S. thats why riot is destroyed and you run on the other side of the world , we kicked you in the a*s and now you are in that code that you hate so much hahaha , you are joke on tw

What you're showing there is that despite me despising you, I'm willing to tolerate you in order to help my tribe. That's a sense of responsibility required of a leader imo.
You have the full logs no? Scroll a bit up to the part where we speak of convincing BM, you'll note that I'm of the impression you could not be convinced, but I'd be willing to try and typ up a message to you, strike up a conversation with you and even apologize to you. All for the tribe.
Luckily I was correct in assuming you wouldn't bend. You're not a hard person to predict...

Riot! was destroyed because of a coalition on a larger scale than we had thought possible which was arranged for the largest part before we had even decided where to join on the world. Bad luck was the start of it, and other faults on our part helped lead it further to its end. But lets not get into that.
Beast can claim entire tribes for themselves as refugees, all I ask from W100 is giving me 1 village off Hot Eagle in the end :) A shrine to the most amusing poster on the externals.