To keep the HUGGERS away,
They came for his BRO,
With their friends in tow,
There once was a fool named Stefan,
Who just was so easy to declare on...

Songs for me ?

Hugs now im really thinking to let you play on this world litlle more

Thank youuu <3 <3 <3

P.s. i would write one for sagar the backstabber , but i dont know to write songs , just to kill backstabbers

--G--

Songs for me ?

Hugs now im really thinking to let you play on this world litlle more

Thank youuu <3 <3 <3

P.s. i would write one for sagar the backstabber , but i dont know to write songs , just to kill backstabbers
Violate more cooldowns and call others backstabbers

DeletedUser80720

knew about our plan?
what plan?
Why do you keep saying you have screenshots?
show it to us. I bet it some speculation somewhere that you will try to present as "our plan".

I have always been straight with you. There was no plan. We allied tql to scare off BRO, but that didn't work.

So hopefully when we land our op we wont get a single cap right? since you knew about the plan, that council just made yesterday, and you are defo prepared for us. That's great man, we love a good fight.

sorry to burst your bubble but i already knew hugs and hush plan on going into k44? if i knew im sure others did :D

DeletedUser122016

Seems the hypocrisy of the Coalition is hitting it's 100% . I won't even mention the backstabbing on the cooldowns and going back on their words about hitting me. But the " reason " of all of this was the -ND- members I recruited , and coalition didn't want me to , but as it seems these members are in the coalition now :p .

And despite all of this people are still talking about respect and honesty .

Only tribe which should be respected in coalition should be AKA .

Anyway I will not take part in any of your conflicts in this forum , I just want to say that all of you fail to see the bigger picture here.

Last edited by a moderator:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry to burst your bubble but i already knew hugs and hush plan on going into k44? if i knew im sure others did :D

Well, billy you know me. I never hide stuff, I don't have to. I don't have a reason to lie.
My stance was always with my tribe and our plans for k54 rim, which is no longer feasible, nor were we happy with how bro and BM thought they can push us around.

We allied tql to fend off BRO. I was always clear on the part that unless absolutely necessary we won't strike BRO, that has been my word to G and he said he understands and respects our decision.

We were forced into that direction, is the "plan" you are talking about.

I never show weakness and i was clear about the part that if BRO tries to screw me, I will return the favour. Said that to G, said that to hot eagle aka stefan. And here we are.

A war game where i do not like to explain the reasons to war. Just bothered posting here because I am quite free irl these days and can't keep taking BS like that. Otherwise i wouldnt even bother talking about it on externals lol

venomrulz

When us BM guys saw "Hugs has joined the war"

despicable_me_2_gif___evil_minion_yells_by_c0l0ss4l_st1nk3r-d6suojf.gif

DeletedUser80720

can we not just fight it out, we dont hug here, u must be on the wrong site please login at www.tribalhugs.net your welcome there

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBarbarian

So.. I've been involved in both of the Riot! and now End! wars against the coalition - and have read both external threads pretty much backwards. Everything has changed in the time between then and now, or at least everything except Hot Eagle's attitude to anyone and everyone who might happen to disagree with him.

Still have a serious hardon for Jasper and Crocky don't you?

you want proof how shitty player you are , ok look

1.msg to G
0819e22191ed96fb0913e2999e6af92e.jpg

2.Msg to me at the same time
3e7d4bd4e8dbdf2bc0c67a134cc97300.jpg

You are the worst player ever , and your leadership skills are at the level of crocky's skills

P.S. thats why riot is destroyed and you run on the other side of the world , we kicked you in the a*s and now you are in that code that you hate so much hahaha , you are joke on tw

It's in the past man.. Let it go :(

But god forbid anyone makes a power move to progress their tribe's status...

Nah mate , you are top backstabber who destroyed riot and then run to code
thats the difference between backstabers and us
Oh oh big words for such a small backstabber:D
once a backstabber always a backstabber
and you are backstabber who is turning with the wind
Nutz , crocky , bm , bro , edge ( id) , is there any tribe or person that you didnt try to backstab ?
you are backstabber

Really quite amazing this. BM quite possibly the most hard-done-to tribe ever?

see elmo they really hate me so they are insulting me in every post :(

Good grief.

giphy.gif

Now for a bit of your own advice.

calm yourself down ,everything is ok , this is just a game , yes you are bad in it , but its ok also

You can keep bad-mouthing G all you like, but I know full well who I'd rather have as my duke.

b563e684ae9af7435f870a002a79d8f9.png

Karl.

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

tbh karl G and stephan are both bad leaders , dont think before they act, and both have big gobs :D