Code declare on Misery!

DeletedUser122173

Clarify me trolling please;

1) They offered my Diplomat the acceptance of us OP chaty
2) I have been talking with Chaty and Sword Smith AFTERWARDS when I suddenly went into a skype chat with both my diplomat and Sword Smith
3) He went in saying look OP Chaty is over, we are doing it (WHEN we had an agreement) and to clarify when you say someone to op a guy with more villas than most people we want to prepare ourselves as we are frontline of many tribes, what you seem to forget is that you guys go in to our core.. ignoring what you offered (and put a time limit on a OP) and when I talk to Smith then you have already launched on chaty, and you ask why we turn our heads against you?

Yeah sure thing mate, very big trolling game. (If I were home, I would screen the conversation we had and to clarify he raged out of the skype chat by leaving and sent this as the aftermath:
View attachment 1976

To be fair, you had so much you could do Code, you have wars with Beast you have this and that, but your intentions were clear;
1) You small talked us the into the chaty thing, breaking the promise because you feel we didnt care about it
2) You launch before talking to us and expect us to bow down to the offer (WHICH WE ACCEPED) AND the aftermath offer (WHICH WE DID NOT)
3) Sword simply said he wants to go south, that means to either go against us, ODZ, DI or RHY. (which is proven that you guys were taking villas in our CORE)
^Now this is hillarious cause what would any tribe do, they would go for the Underdog tribe which is us as RHY and ODZ, DI are at war. Do not act like chaty was important, that is more of an excuse for clustering up villas in our core to strike us in the future
chaty was nothing and it has been proven, if you think that taking chaty was the path to victory then you are wrong, after your behavior we decided to go against you, nothing more than that. Supporting chaty is one of the things we did as the aftermath yes, and if thats gonna make me a bad guy then thats fine. I surely did not ask my Misery members to do it, that was my decision.

I did not want to reply to that BS from Sword Smith, but what I can also say is that we wont back down.

Anyways, my only conversations with Code was with Sword, Caligula (Pic down under).
View attachment 1978 View attachment 1977
^ Caligula is a legend in my eyes.

View attachment 1979
^ Come on Malreaux, asking majority of Misery to bash for you is just sad..

I don't get how any of this is supposed to indict Code. We did exactly what we said we would do as we have done all world. We gave you the chance to attack Chaty but you did not do it so we did it. We clearly said in our very informal agreement say we would eventually get to it, but sure whilst we don't have a border with chaty, feel free to take the villages if you want to have your revenge. I thought that was very clear. You obviously did not want to have your revenge enough to even start attacking him five days after you said you wanted to and he was "hours away by noble" according to your guy. What more do you want?

Realise this, I don't have to offer your tribe anything. We have no obligation whatsoever to respect your tribes territory or your supposed grievances against players who are enemies of ours. You are not our ally, NAP or even a friend. We offered you something to be nice and strike up a positive relationship. These are the same reasons we asked whether you wanted to work with us. I thought that was quite clear, though certainly to an extent that it did not negatively affect Beast and our war efforts vs. TQL/OmG which your inaction did. We did this because we wished to start working towards getting a partner which we could work with in K55. It's no secret of mine that we plan to go Southward, it's logical given our location. Yes, there is an option to go through Misery, which I am sure could be easily achieved, especially now we have had time to assess Misery on the battlefield I think it would be very easy. However, it puts us in a strange position between HUGS and ODZ simultaneously, which could cause diplomatic issues in the long run. Therefore we were happy to keep you there as a buffer zone. Taking a few steps back to think about the bigger picture rather than being overly paranoid would have gotten you to this answer.

I left my chat with you because you were ranting rubbish and I didn't have the time nor the patience to deal with someone who clearly had an idea planted in his head which was not going to go away.

Give this a few days and I believe we shall see how foolish Willow the Wisp was in his reasoning, that he acted basically on nothing and this was just an excuse since his tribe had nowhere to go and he was pushed into attacking Code by outside forces.

Mithrae

He went in saying look OP Chaty is over, we are doing it (WHEN we had an agreement) and to clarify when you say someone to op a guy with more villas than most people we want to prepare ourselves as we are frontline of many tribes, what you seem to forget is that you guys go in to our core.. ignoring what you offered (and put a time limit on a OP) and when I talk to Smith then you have already launched on chaty, and you ask why we turn our heads against you?

Name: The Ascension

Name: chaty
Most Points: 357,420

I can see why you were afraid to attack alone, but I still don't understand why you couldn't manage to grab some villages at the same time as Code's op. Nemesis' screenshots pretty conclusively suggest that on the 12th they invited you to join in on their op, three days before they hit him and six days after "Dan" had said you were going to attack him on the 9th.

This has got to be one of the worst pretexts for war I've ever seen; usually the intention is make yourselves look menacing, not like timid lambs mewling about other tribes taking out their enemies so much faster than you can. But I suppose time well tell the real story, and for what it's worth any tribe that manages to slow down the dynamic duo is bound to be the toast of the rest of the world ;)

DeletedUser122029

2d92a52804b6ae64483086c3114dcd07.png

This is what you call a scumbag duke

DeletedUser121948

Hello, I will speak the truth for everyone on both sides of the war. This is just from my situation with the duke. Last weekend, I had a fellow member account sit me and take care of my villages. When I came back days later, I saw my name in the forums that my villages would be up for grabs because I was "inactive." He just said inactive, which everyone thinks going yellow or red. According to him, it meant that I didn't contribute to the tribe. Well, how? The tribe isn't run on forums; it's through circular mails, which are spam -.- Hmmm, let's see. I admit to having one offense village (which was taken by the duke *wink**wink*), and that village helped mozzzza with his attacks. I also did sent defensive support to someone who posted it in the forums. So yeah, I did my part. Ohhh, but because i'm not above 100k in points, that gives him the power to put me on blast and justify why I should be taken out because of "inactivity." Yes, the duke did talk about coplaying accounts, which I didn't reply to. Still, I'm not on the boat for internal nobling members because I believe everyone has a chance to grow.

I will add more if anyone has questions or comments. Btw, no tribe should be accepting old enemies as a member because they can't be trusted. (not saying who's the old enemy but we all know who ;) ) I love my fellow members, but it's the duke whose way of managing a tribe and how he handles situations tick me off a bit. I will likely get a lot of backlash from the leadership upon reading this.

Snyper Eyes

"I wouldn’t be doing my job of activity checker if I didn’t say something about this:
Wizards asked me to sit for the weekend and now it’s Tuesday. How long we going to give him to come back. It’s been 4 days."

DIRECT QUOTE FROM OUR COUNCIL DISCORD ON WIZARD

DeletedUser121948

"I wouldn’t be doing my job of activity checker if I didn’t say something about this:
Wizards asked me to sit for the weekend and now it’s Tuesday. How long we going to give him to come back. It’s been 4 days."

DIRECT QUOTE FROM OUR COUNCIL DISCORD ON WIZARD

I understand from that perspective. I've told him my situation, and he understood so he is fine with account sitting. I should have been clear on my return time though.

Snyper Eyes

I understand from that perspective. I've told him my situation, and he understood so he is fine with account sitting. I should have been clear on my return time though.
And btw, i did try to argue it as well, but yet again my comments weren't listened to

DeletedUser122173

Frankly, just because Misery want to attack us, does not give them our attention. You have to first show you are worthy of our attention. We have better things to do for now, but we will be back for you guys. I hope those of you who want to live have found a different tag to be under by that time.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I left my chat with you because you were ranting rubbish and I didn't have the time nor the patience to deal with someone who clearly had an idea planted in his head which was not going to go away.

Every duke has ideas but you gonna go here and brag about you not having a idea planted in your head from the get go? You can sweet pretend you would do this and that but in the end you will just be around playing with your beast, but let's just overshadow it because who would ever believe someone that has not a well known reputation such as yourself.. right?

--

2d92a52804b6ae64483086c3114dcd07.png

This is what you call a scumbag duke

The fact of the matter is, I'm been a guy proving people wrong many times in W100 and this isn't the first time. I think Wizard is also the first guy to confront the leadership being unfair in a big league, respect for him for standing on his own even tho it has been settled but Crocky, who are you to judge me? I went from shitty leadership in Awake to form my own tribe by leftovers, you are in a tribe of premades that is close as it gets. My leadership created the Council which is now the leadership in Misery, and I will be damned if someone like you gonna act like you know me.

---

I will stand here in Misery till' I die, Misery is everything to me and so is my tribemates.
Without their belief in the creation, there would be no Misery.
Whatever decision you act upon has an action,
Now you chose us and our core,
Get Ready to Fight.

This is us, good luck.

DeletedUser122029

--

The fact of the matter is, I'm been a guy proving people wrong many times in W100 and this isn't the first time. I think Wizard is also the first guy to confront the leadership being unfair in a big league, respect for him for standing on his own even tho it has been settled but Crocky, who are you to judge me? I went from shitty leadership in Awake to form my own tribe by leftovers, you are in a tribe of premades that is close as it gets. My leadership created the Council which is now the leadership in Misery, and I will be damned if someone like you gonna act like you know me.

---

Code isn't a premade, Sword mass recruited the tribe. Please research before you post niblet.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Code isn't a premade, Sword mass recruited the tribe. Please research before you post niblet.

CODE:
Created:
2018-04-27 12:04:03
----
Misery:
Created:
2018-06-10 13:03:48

^Big Difference, W100 started when? 85 days ago? Much more closer premade than we are thats for sure but okay, truly sorry for saying it wrong here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121948

And btw, i did try to argue it as well, but yet again my comments weren't listened to

You tried your best, Snyper Eyes. It's a coincidence how some of us know *Caligula from w98. It's Ryankeng playing that account though. lol

DeletedUser122029

''niblet'' what a nice way to call someone a piece of sh*t.

CODE:
Created:
----
Misery:
Created:

^Big Difference, W100 started when? 85 days ago? Much more closer premade than we are thats for sure but okay, truly sorry for saying it wrong here.

I guess you don't have a clue what a premade is do you? yes you are a massive niblet.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
''niblet'' what a nice way to call someone a piece of sh*t.

CODE:
Created:
----
Misery:
Created:

How is it closer to a premade? Nothing about Code was premade.

What’s up with this dude?

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How is it closer to a premade? Nothing about Code was premade.

What’s up with this dude?

He’s a pain in the back side worse then me :p I’m just looking forward to them dying lol

But I think the way he sees it the tribe was created on whatever day and within a few hours you had about 10-15 memebers can comment if your were a pre made or mass recruited but you could argue for a pre made or not

A pre made doesn’t have to be at the world start you could always be a pre made who joins a day later or month later and so on

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Name: The Ascension

Name: chaty
Most Points: 357,420

I can see why you were afraid to attack alone, but I still don't understand why you couldn't manage to grab some villages at the same time as Code's op. Nemesis' screenshots pretty conclusively suggest that on the 12th they invited you to join in on their op, three days before they hit him and six days after "Dan" had said you were going to attack him on the 9th.

This has got to be one of the worst pretexts for war I've ever seen; usually the intention is make yourselves look menacing, not like timid lambs mewling about other tribes taking out their enemies so much faster than you can. But I suppose time well tell the real story, and for what it's worth any tribe that manages to slow down the dynamic duo is bound to be the toast of the rest of the world ;)

They were never afraid of me that’s for sure they hate me with a passion lol it’s more they have the sense to see after code and beast win this war. The only time I remember they were afraid is when Kirk told them their not allowed to hit me lol
Beast will most likely push west and code south meaning their best bet to beat code is with help

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think the way he sees it the tribe was created on whatever day and within a few hours you had about 10-15 memebers can comment if your were a pre made or mass recruited but you could argue for a pre made or not
No, it simply can not be argued either way. A premade is strictly a tribe that was organized before it or its members joined the world. Code does not fall under this category.

When did half truths become the new normal..

DeletedUser122029

Plus Sword sent out a mass recruiting mail. fully qualified bossman.