Top 20 Tribes

blckdrgn1

Again wrong , only true thing about all of this , that yeah , i help my allies when they need , and yeah i was the reason who was against backstabing bro , and i rejected your every sneaky offer to backstabb them and to prepare for beast . But thats only what i could do for BM and coalition , BRO got different offer also and rejected offer from destroyed riot tribe bcs cangire wanted , he decided but also he told us about it , and only backstabber who accepted it and created secret chat was g , so g is a little bitc* from smurfy and holly , thats the reason why you are still playing

and trust me mate , you would be rimmed also if g was honest and true to coalition.

but dont worry , your time will come

P.S. your every post from the start and thoughts about future from K44 was wrong , but just continue , im enjoying it

Riot is still top 1 tribe on the world right ?

eecf77083998943a19ac6d753fee9c20.jpg

We did everything together , even rejecting backstabbing offers from your chicken leader who is now on other side of the world .
No one cares.

DeletedUser122173

You can beat 100 Riot!s if you so wish, it does not change the fact that BM is mediocre and their mouthpiece is a blabbering fool. The fact is, you needed a coalition to bring down a tribe led by Almurph something I believe a lot of the top tribes could have done on their own. It is easy to talk big when your tribe is quite literally hiding behind BRO though.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can beat 100 Riot!s if you so wish, it does not change the fact that BM is mediocre and their mouthpiece is a blabbering fool. The fact is, you needed a coalition to bring down a tribe led by Almurph something I believe a lot of the top tribes could have done on their own. It is easy to talk big when your tribe is quite literally hiding behind BRO though.
Just a Big talker and a bigger lier

and if you read his comments on the externals, he is just repeating the same thing

Last edited:

ferociousZ

Reaction score
He won't be hiding for long:rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: HUGS, HUSH
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO, BRO1

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 7
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 271,293
Side 2: 57,920
Difference: 213,373

chart

DeletedUser13939

Rather than the bloodbath many players expected, World 100 has been relatively diplomatic and calculated compared to a lot of worlds. It has been a world of alliances, of family tribes and of coalitions. Tribes that have chosen to run on their own have been annihilated as have tribes with unreliable diplomatic agreements. Since no single tribe is currently sitting far ahead of the rest, it is key to use diplomacy to your favour in order to win. Today, I shall look at the history of diplomacy on World 100 and how it has shaped the world to where it is currently.

K44:

Although, in my opinion, the weakest of the four continents, the first sign that diplomacy was going to reign supreme came from K44. A pre-world alliance was set up between a few tribes by Iron Lady with the intention of conquering K44. BRO would later join this in what would become known as the coalition. Riot!, arguably the most stacked premade in the world would join this continent with 75 accounts, would join the world with no friends, a bad spread and eventually end up falling to this coalition. If anything was to be learned from Riot!'s demise, it was that one cannot go alone, even against tribes that are worse than you. Later on in the world, after Riot! was defeated, this coalition would fall apart and start attacking each other. I believe this is the beginning of the end of K44 as a contender to win the world, with tribes from K45 and K54, especially Beast and HUGS, ready to capitalise on the chaos there.

K45:

K45 was expected to be a bloodbath at the start of the world similar to K44. There were four major premades that landed in the continent, Beast, Para, Gents and Bugz with the eyes of most on Gents and Beast. One tribe that slipped the eyes of most in the early game was likely the most influential to the outcome of K45. That tribe was Code. Code was in an interesting position, being able to attack a cluster of Beast that included the Beast leader Killa Gorilla, but clearly not having the pedigree that Beast did. So the Beast vs. Gents war started and Code hedged their bets, they would stay out of the war and ally with whoever won and then team up against the rest of the continent. It is my understanding that Code was the one that initiated the alliance with Beast, creating the longest lasting alliance in W100 and a model that would be copied by others. The rest is history.

K55:

Now we get to K55, similar to K44, this has been a continent of coalitions. One difference from K44 is that the coalition did not always have absolute victories. In K44, every tribe that fought Riot! survived, but in K55 there were casualties, such as Life/Death and NewGen who whilst fighting on the winning side, were not winning tribes. The two major targets of the ire, the latter of which is still ongoing, were Awake and the Rhythm family. The current coalition grouping in K55 is ODZ Family, Misery and DI. Unlike the K45 grouping of Code and Beast, who have an alliance on a roughly equal basis, though people have argued Beast control Code, ODZ seem to have a certain level of control over their allies, telling them what to do and planning their Ops for them. There is still quite a while to go until Rhythm falls but it will be interesting afterwards as new players such as Code, Hugs and 155555 reach into the continent, whether those relations will stay the same.

K54:

Finally we get to K54. K54 was a mess for the longest time, with the two major tribes, Hugs and Uruz fighting a stalemate. In the back, 100000 were growing quickly off easy fights and avoiding major conflicts, which would allow them to become the rank 1 tribe after Uruz recruitment. From what I have heard, K54 is following in a similar path to K45 with the two biggest tribes there teaming up to take over the continent and from there perhaps even the world. Furthermore, HUGS also has an alliance with End! and it will be interesting to see if they use that to project power into K44. Either ways, it has been shown that tribes cannot go alone and it looks like three major alliances are gearing up for an endgame: Beast + Code, ODZ + Misery + DI, HUGS + 166666 + End!.

PS: Thank you to all the people who help me spell check and edit this.

If you wish, could you PM with a fully updated version of this? I'd love to add this to the Blog post with credit given to you of course. :)

DeletedUser13939

You free to edit it in or add content to it. I not have any time to write this week plus english is not very good so I need help.

Understood. I appreciate you letting us use this! I'll go through it tomorrow.

THB0705

If you wish, could you PM with a fully updated version of this? I'd love to add this to the Blog post with credit given to you of course. :)
You free to edit it in or add content to it. I not have any time to write this week plus english is not very good so I need help.
Understood. I appreciate you letting us use this! I'll go through it tomorrow.

Great guys, looking forward to another read on the blog post, let's keep it alive :D

DeletedUser103759

The rankings don't like staying the same do they... once again all the action appears to be in K44... can't see anyone here winning the world because of all the war however it would definitely be the most enjoyable K to be involved in.

119656_thumb
117596_thumb
ODZ6.535.848
116488_thumb
BEAST5.872.212
111106_thumb
Code5.361.587
115902_thumb
DI4.402.420
117766_thumb
ID?!?!4.200.866
111746_thumb
HUGS4.138.552
119764_thumb
End!4.041.803
119724_thumb
AKA4.033.296
116318_thumb
BM3.956.068
113182_thumb
O.m.G3.695.182
119225_thumb
Misery3.224.544
114449_thumb
HUSH3.110.708
coa_unknown.png
Swedes2.280.897
112378_thumb
-RSE-2.187.592
116286_thumb
Creed1.953.061
116125_thumb
AMIGO1.073.488
116609_thumb
O.m.G.874.417
111122_thumb
BRO704.408
114259_thumb
Rhy2568.872

DeletedUser120355

Side 1:
Tribes: HUN, HUN2, HUN 3, HUN 4
Side 2:
Tribes: 100000

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 135
Difference: 123

Thanks to Nobody Is here's post, I felt like looking closely at the HUN tribe. Looks like that was just easy food for 100000 considering the timeframe was over 1 week not 1 month. Definitely not a challenge based on stats.

Those premium packages really paying off I will say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10017355

I heard on the grape vine that only a couple have used packages, the others I guess are just better than you.

DeletedUser120355

I heard on the grape vine that only a couple have used packages, the others I guess are just better than you.

Maybe we will see that one day. Till then guess we will never know, haven't proven themselves yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10017355

I thought this world would be ours together, but you just can't keep it in your pants when you look at Beast/Code can you.

DeletedUser120355

Nah I just keep an outsider opinion, with no inside sight to keep opinions more well rounded. I dont know much about beast/code other than they both have really good lineups. Im excited to see where all the top 8 tribes go from here

DeletedUser119075

Those premium packages really paying off I will say.

Y U MAAAAAAAD BRO! ! !

To be fair, I would be. Some players increase more in point in the last week then the average points per account in hugs/hush.

#tilted

DeletedUser120355

Y U MAAAAAAAD BRO! ! !

To be fair, I would be. Some players increase more in point in the last week then the average points per account in hugs/hush.

#tilted

I mean, TW does come down to a lot of skill, I'm an old school player and will tell you I'll take a 100K skilled player over a 250K non skilled player in a heartbeat. However the issue with premium is it allows such a large gap of villas (which means more troops) that the end game really comes to who has more numbers. If a tribe has 1.5K more villas than another, it really isnt any competition when it comes down to the numbers part of the game. However I feel like the future will have a lot in store for us, and like I said I'm very excited for it. More excited than i have been for my last 5 worlds combined. Lots of world winning competitor tribes left in my honest opinion.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Nah I just keep an outsider opinion, with no inside sight to keep opinions more well rounded. I dont know much about beast/code other than they both have really good lineups. Im excited to see where all the top 8 tribes go from here

More like where do all the top 6 tribes go from here.