Code declare on Misery!

DeletedUser121948

Guys, Willow the Wisp is attacking me. Please help!!!! XD

What kind of duke attacks his own guys without permission? At least give me a heads up that you want me to merge accounts with someone. Don't just take it then boot me later like I'm washed up. haha

blckdrgn1

Guys, Willow the Wisp is attacking me. Please help!!!! XD

What kind of duke attacks his own guys without permission? At least give me a heads up that you want me to merge accounts with someone. Don't just take it then boot me later like I'm washed up. haha

Ask any of the guys who played in LRO on w81. I force internalled a ton of slackers because being green is not enough. Supporting once two months ago is not enough. To be a competitive tribe, you need people who are talking on forums or skype or discord or at very least mail their neighbors and make plans to dominate the area then execute, every week or couple days or even every day.

If you were slacking the duke has every right to internal you.

DeletedUser66411

Ask any of the guys who played in LRO on w81. I force internalled a ton of slackers because being green is not enough. Supporting once two months ago is not enough. To be a competitive tribe, you need people who are talking on forums or skype or discord or at very least mail their neighbors and make plans to dominate the area then execute, every week or couple days or even every day.

If you were slacking the duke has every right to internal you.
While I agree to an extent it was also the dukes responsibility to properly vet these players. If a tribe is having to do multiple force internals what does that say for the recruitment policy of said tribe. No one wants to "have" to force internal people.

DeletedUser121413

While I agree to an extent it was also the dukes responsibility to properly vet these players. If a tribe is having to do multiple force internals what does that say for the recruitment policy of said tribe. No one wants to "have" to force internal people.

I would think at least warn should be give first

Mr. Cringer Pants

I had a crappy baron that was internal whoring, hogging needless defnese and not supporting the tribe. We forced internalized him in a mutiny and it was very enjoyable "having" to do that. :p

I would think at least warn should be give first

We warned many, many times :D

DeletedUser122173

As we said to your leader, we had no plans on attacking Misery so atm we are mostly ignoring them whilst we go for the tribe we told your leader we would go for (Rhythm). Hence the conquers on our end have been low.

DeletedUser122029

Ya stop being such a thorn in meh side before I unload all meh nukes on you

DeletedUser122248

As we said to your leader, we had no plans on attacking Misery so atm we are mostly ignoring them whilst we go for the tribe we told your leader we would go for (Rhythm). Hence the conquers on our end have been low.

That's not completely true when Misery has nearly 2M ODD, now is it?

DeletedUser122248

I’m glad to know that things have changed for you guys.

And I must admit, there’s simply nothing better than a good ole force internal.. especially when they squeal like a pig.

To close the loop in this ridiculous force internal thing - we actively had dozens of villages with incomings from your tribe and this guy went inactive without setting a sitter. Enemies notice those kinds of things. I understand your position that it would have been better for Code that we let the account sit there so you can get some easy villages but the decision was made to keep them under tribe control. The player was given the option to co-play.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Words may lie but action will always speak the truth.

DeletedUser122173

Words may lie but action will always speak the truth.

That's not completely true when Misery has nearly 2M ODD, now is it?

We've been at war with you for over a week and you only have 2 million ODD and you aren't dead. I'm pretty sure 2/3 of that is from two players. We gave Para about 5 million that in that amount of time and we were less than half this size. We haven't put a single Op against your tribe or sent a significant amount of fakes and nukes either. Take a hint.

You will know when we decide to attack you. After all, you decided for us to attack you. Ie. you made something that wasn't going to happen, happen because you were paranoid. So we might as well do it now.

Last edited by a moderator: