W100 Blog Suggestions!

DeletedUser13939

Hey everyone! As I'm sure you all know, the Blog team has been rather lacking lately. I know, I know. You're tired of hearing excuses. Well, I'm tired of giving them. So I wanna try something new here. Why? Because I wanna give the community what it wants! Everyone on the Blog team does!

With that being said, I'm here to ask for suggestions. What would you guys like to see? More interviews? More stats? Please, share your opinions! And if there is a specific tribe/player you want to see interviewed, mention them below! Just please, make sure it's someone who will actually interview with us. Do you have any idea how long we have been trying to interview HUGS to no avail? :|

I'd also like to hear everyone's thoughts on how and when we post. Do you prefer if we just do random, little posts sporadically? Or would you rather one big post done ever week or every other week? Let us know!

And finally, if for some reason you wish to join us on this hellish journey, post below or message me. Let me know what you can bring to the table in terms of helping us. A graphics designer would be helpful! ;D

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

-DK

DeletedUser121844

I can post some maps here and there if needed but that's about all I can commit to :)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Suggestion: How about we cut and paste forum posts into the blog?

DeletedUser97716

How about analyzing the diplomacy of the world or atleast the run down of the different wars?

DeletedUser97716

0204e7cd62de9948c447d6bd8b6a758b.png

here you go start filling it out so I can update the one I made for my tribe

Michael Corleone.

Hey everyone! As I'm sure you all know, the Blog team has been rather lacking lately. I know, I know. You're tired of hearing excuses. Well, I'm tired of giving them. So I wanna try something new here. Why? Because I wanna give the community what it wants! Everyone on the Blog team does!

With that being said, I'm here to ask for suggestions. What would you guys like to see? More interviews? More stats? Please, share your opinions! And if there is a specific tribe/player you want to see interviewed, mention them below! Just please, make sure it's someone who will actually interview with us. Do you have any idea how long we have been trying to interview HUGS to no avail? :|

-DK
Not you thats for sure ;)

blckdrgn1

Personally I’d like short posts more often like a sports commentator for example after a war starts give a quick analysis of the front liners positioning or you can dig into their activity history etc. or when a big tribe op hits give a quick break down of the damage and some speculation on what each side will do next. Or when diplomacy changes happen, or merges, etc just quick updates on stuff like this as the world goes would be excellent! You don’t need essays but sometimes you might have enough material, up to you :)

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Personally I've always liked interviews or just outtakes by people on how the world is going or just background. However, I do understand its hard to find people that wish to be interviewed and keep their cards close to their chest.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Regarding your complaint that hugs is not responding to you guys, i am not sure whom you have approached.
We are an open book, message blackgrimreaper or lord freiza in game, they are the super shy dukes and will never respond. Message anyone else and i bet you will get a friendly response.

DeletedUser13939

I'm a graphics designer, what needs graphic designing yow?

If you have an ideas you wanna throw out there, let me know! Otherwise, we have a few things in mind.

Regarding your complaint that hugs is not responding to you guys, i am not sure whom you have approached.
We are an open book, message blackgrimreaper or lord freiza in game, they are the super shy dukes and will never respond. Message anyone else and i bet you will get a friendly response.

I keep forgetting you don't know me on Skype as DK haha. I'll send you a message.

-DK

--G--

Already talked to Jasper a bit. If you want an interview with us, me and my advisors are down to do it. Cheers!

DeletedUser118986

I would like the blog team to make some long term predictions and then do a deep analysis to support why they believe that such event will happen. Now predicting a world winner and giving a deep analysis isn't what I mean by a long term prediction. A few examples I had in mind are as follows:

1) Which players will rank top in ODA, ODD, ODS at the end of August? Why those players will rank at the top at the end of August?
2) Which two of the top 10 tribes will disband first? Why?
3) Which tribe will have the first player reach 10 million total OD?
4) Will there be any major late game merges and if so who would merge? Why? What reasons to support that such as relationships, location, strategy, etc? How would they make room? Or maybe the prediction is there will be no major late game merge?
5) Which major continent (of the four 44, 45, 54, 55) will be completely dominated by one tribe first?

DeletedUser13939

I would like the blog team to make some long term predictions and then do a deep analysis to support why they believe that such event will happen. Now predicting a world winner and giving a deep analysis isn't what I mean by a long term prediction. A few examples I had in mind are as follows:

1) Which players will rank top in ODA, ODD, ODS at the end of August? Why those players will rank at the top at the end of August?
2) Which two of the top 10 tribes will disband first? Why?
3) Which tribe will have the first player reach 10 million total OD?
4) Will there be any major late game merges and if so who would merge? Why? What reasons to support that such as relationships, location, strategy, etc? How would they make room? Or maybe the prediction is there will be no major late game merge?
5) Which major continent (of the four 44, 45, 54, 55) will be completely dominated by one tribe first?

Nest is pretty good at those. :p

DeletedUser117534

I am currently going through some K44 stats hoping to post an update on what has been going on up there this week. As a bonus I have interviewed one of the dukes from our top 5.

Nest