ODZ declare on Code

DeletedUser119960

Cocky. BEAST is allied with Code and does not care about ODZ.

DeletedUser80720

no doubt beast will keep those screenshots and act on it at some point no one likes talks of backtabbing even if its out of context ^^

DeletedUser122029

I ask about story u did not have support even of ur coplayer when u start this fight that how selfish u r.

when I nobled them villages under border agreement, he may not have done any of the actions but he also didn't disagree with me.
33565ed2f87eb6d6cea30376a33cd005.png

when I nuked odz

88b77ae0af1d6ed3e03e1f5f844a7e26.png

DeletedUser118986

when I nobled them villages under border agreement, he may not have done any of the actions but he also didn't disagree with me.
33565ed2f87eb6d6cea30376a33cd005.png

when I nuked odz

88b77ae0af1d6ed3e03e1f5f844a7e26.png

Please stop with the Skype conversations. They don't speak as loud as to what your actions were in game. There was a nap agreement made and you took it upon yourself to intentionally break it. (as posted above in your pic). All you and Bond did was constantly bash Sword. He even stated to you that he did what was best for the tribe. It's not his fault, code's fault, or anyone else's fault that you chose to play selfish knowing that your move would jeopardize things.

80b67e06a7ab4668399138624f7e4609.png

DeletedUser122029

Please stop with the Skype conversations. They don't speak as loud as to what your actions were in game. There was a nap agreement made and you took it upon yourself to intentionally break it. (as posted above in your pic). All you and Bond did was constantly bash Sword. He even stated to you that he did what was best for the tribe. It's not his fault, code's fault, or anyone else's fault that you chose to play selfish knowing that your move would jeopardize things.

80b67e06a7ab4668399138624f7e4609.png

me I can totally understand, I told sword himself about the stupid diplo and don't care, but lets not say my co didn't support the actions I did :) kicking bond though was harsh, he did nothing wrong, if you were kicking people for saying bad stuff what about topat? sword is a hypocrite and a backstabber.

DeletedUser122173

me I can totally understand, I told sword himself about the stupid diplo and don't care, but lets not say my co didn't support the actions I did :) kicking bond though was harsh, he did nothing wrong, if you were kicking people for saying bad stuff what about topat? sword is a hypocrite and a backstabber.

Our diplomacy is very solid and has been the entire world.

ToPaT as far as I am aware follows orders, is loyal, puts the tribe before himself, consistently puts in the effort for Ops with near perfect timing between him and Barzy as well as sending hundreds of fakes every day and sends support when needed. This is recognised by both myself and tribemates. For the most part, since he has joined Code, the chat has been largely conflict free and ToPaT does say controversial stuff but it happens relatively rarely. By contrast you and Bond cause issues in the tribe chat every day with your constant negativity which is pretty much every time your mouth is open. To compare the dedication of ToPaT to the likes of you and Bond is absolutely laughable. You were already on the list for force internaling/getting you kicked off your respective accounts when we had a chance due to your attitude but we would not have the time to stir that pot until we got rid of Misery. Your actions towards ODZ accelerated this to today.

There are your reasons, not that I need them. I actually have the authority to kick people because I feel like it or start wars because I feel like it. This authority isn't used for that, but it is there. Code is not nor has ever been a democracy, Code is a dictatorship. Everything we do though is very well thought through and has been justified including our diplomacy and our decision to remove you and Bond which has been received well by the tribe.

I have standards. I will not have trash in my tribe. So best of luck outside of Code.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121624

I'm surprised they let Bond in after all the stuff that happened with Riot, how many times did he get rimmed and how useful was he?

Not a surprise Riot failed because of some Nam people with insanely large ego's and unwilling to work with people they don't like.
The NAM bunch basically bullied FB to the point where he doesn't want to touch this server anymore.

There is no way people like you can play according to the rules of someone not as scummy as yourself.

Not surprised you lost the HP either...

DeletedUser122029

Our diplomacy is very solid and has been the entire world.

ToPaT as far as I am aware follows orders, is loyal, puts the tribe before himself, consistently puts in the effort for Ops with near perfect timing between him and Barzy as well as sending hundreds of fakes every day and sends support when needed. This is recognised by both myself and tribemates. For the most part, since he has joined Code, the chat has been largely conflict free and ToPaT does say controversial stuff but it happens relatively rarely. By contrast you and Bond cause issues in the tribe chat every day with your constant negativity which is pretty much every time your mouth is open. To compare the dedication of ToPaT to the likes of you and Bond is absolutely laughable. You were already on the list for force internaling/getting you kicked off your respective accounts when we had a chance due to your attitude but we would not have the time to stir that pot until we got rid of Misery. Your actions towards ODZ accelerated this to today.

There are your reasons, not that I need them. I actually have the authority to kick people because I feel like it or start wars because I feel like it. This authority isn't used for that, but it is there. Code is not nor has ever been a democracy, Code is a dictatorship. Everything we do though is very well thought through and has been justified including our diplomacy and our decision to remove you and Bond which has been received well by the tribe.

I have standards. I will not have trash in my tribe. So best of luck outside of Code.

code diplomacy has been solid now that's laughable, you've hugged the world and only went to war when beast went with you. Now you've made a deal with odz, cant noble below 510, so most of misery is odz food. what you gonna do then? no where else to go unless you openly wanna admit you gonna hit beast or odz. lol you nubs couldn't force internal me and that's not me bragging that's me seeing what code had to offer and it wasn't good at all lol. best of luck though not that ye are gonna make it further than beast let you.

I'm surprised they let Bond in after all the stuff that happened with Riot, how many times did he get rimmed and how useful was he?

Not a surprise Riot failed because of some Nam people with insanely large ego's and unwilling to work with people they don't like.
The NAM bunch basically bullied FB to the point where he doesn't want to touch this server anymore.

There is no way people like you can play according to the rules of someone not as scummy as yourself.

Not surprised you lost the HP either...

fb? no need to get so salty dude calling names.

DeletedUser121413

code diplomacy has been solid now that's laughable, you've hugged the world and only went to war when beast went with you. Now you've made a deal with odz, cant noble below 510, so most of misery is odz food. what you gonna do then? no where else to go unless you openly wanna admit you gonna hit beast or odz. lol you nubs couldn't force internal me and that's not me bragging that's me seeing what code had to offer and it wasn't good at all lol. best of luck though not that ye are gonna make it further than beast let you.

Haz ally, goes to war with ally :p What is problem?

DeletedUser122029

Haz ally, goes to war with ally :p What is problem?

Also discusses backstabbing ally, no problem.

DeletedUser121624

That everywhere you go you backstab, spy or some other form of dirty play, like you have any credibility left...

DeletedUser122029

That everywhere you go you backstab, spy or some other form of dirty play, like you have any credibility left...

My crew love me :) my loyalty is to them. Everyone on this game has backstabbed a few times in their career also, be it jumping tribes or sharing intel, don't get all high and mighty about it. Like sword discussing to backstab beast, been done thousands of times before. Different world same shit :D