The Four Elements Will Not Be Mastered

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to the attention of us, The Four Elements, that an Avatar wishes to become Master of the Four Elements and harness our raw power.

119894_large.jpg

We at Four do not wish to be controlled by the Avatar. The Avatar's attempts at doing so are futile.

download.jpg

Four openly declares on the Avatar. The Elements shall consume him!

117107_large.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser110820

tenor.gif

DeletedUser122191

These declarations keep multiplying like

giphy.gif

A message to the tribe that claims to have mastered the four elements:

giphy.gif

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well it is true, the cat is out the bag. Though i was lining up a nice declaration to post here on the forums. But you just couldnt wait could you

Side 1:
Tribes: Avatar, O²
Players: lucky charms
Side 2:
Tribes: Four, 350

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 37
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 183,150
Side 2: 132,240
Difference: 50,910

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60,571
Side 2: 32,789
Difference: 27,782

chart

Here is a nice map to see the 2 sides
95fb247e2b54b6c2201b3b90e95c71fc.png

So it looks fairly even.

But with TFBS declaring on them not too long ago, and they have been warring with V-Core (family) for quite some time, it looks more like this

f15f38d3148017c2dd6c1890e5459a12.png

So that is something worth considering. As this fighting continues.

And this is how the OD is stacking up so far. All to be as expected i think
fadbdf1f6271312df7936c617fdddf07.png

We had the time to prepare, and have a lot less going on.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lies.

Your intent was to throw some nobles around while a NAP was still up to generate confusion. Of course it was bound to happen eventually since there were violations of the NAP and when you were called out on it you deleted the shared forums.

Either way game on and time to have some fun!

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let us clarify something.

- There was never an agreed cooldown of the nap. Ever.
- Noobs said consider the nap over see you in a week.
- Noobs cancelled the shared forum (your tribe left the shared forum), then i deleted it.

Violations of the NAP, a core member attacking Four, and gifting the villages to Xiyie, hardly call that a violation. And well you can say recruiting into K55 is your violation, but we let that go.

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
I admire Four in the fact that they have pretty much ticked everyone off surrounding them.....if it were intentional, then well played :)
If not intentional then my goodness, your diplomat really needs a stern talking to.
This diminished version of TW we all play these days seems to be a 4k shootout, it should not be difficult for leadership of top tribes to control the narrative of their direction in the world.
For the time being I will give four the benefit of the doubt and believe that this is their plan, I reserve the right to re evaluate however :p

DeletedUser110779

hype vs four :eek: looks like the four leadership have messed up real bad. :D

DeletedUser122015

Now that w98 has ended, it looks like they're trying to win with TribalHugs again. Oh well.

htamGXz.png

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can paste the entire conversation if you want. It is all basically noobs being mad about Xiyie. And saying how he will ally hype and hit us.

DeletedUser122015

I can paste the entire conversation if you want. It is all basically noobs being mad about Xiyie. And saying how he will ally hype and hit us.
Feel free to. Make sure you include the issues surrounding John, the "claims" on the bashers that never hit Hype until Hype launched, the refugee claims, the "we didn't launch because NAP" launches from Hype members. Don't forget how Xiyie is doing some nasty things behind the scenes as well. The push accounts surrounding myself are little bit obvious now.

It'll be fun if you showed all sides, not just the one you claim is right.

Makaveli The Don

It would be fun not to think everyone is idiot and you guys are the smartest. Dont try to outplay and outmanouver others. Keep it simple and others will be fair to you aswell.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Feel free to. Make sure you include the issues surrounding John, the "claims" on the bashers that never hit Hype until Hype launched, the refugee claims, the "we didn't launch because NAP" launches from Hype members.

I honestly haven't got a clue about any of what you have just said. Like it does not even make any sense to me. It sounds like that is problems with Hype. Family, I can only assume.

Don't forget how Xiyie is doing some nasty things behind the scenes as well. The push accounts surrounding myself are little bit obvious now.

Xiyie does not have any 'push' accounts he just seems to have made some friends in core family. And the only incident I know of is when someone in core attacked four. And gifted his villages to Xiyie, and yes Xiyie knew the attacked were going at four. A little dirty I admit, but we had a Nap, nothing to oblige passing on that kind of information.

It'll be fun if you showed all sides, not just the one you claim is right.

I will be very honest in what I know. And that above is the truth, whether you like it or not. I also know that you guys recruited to block of Xiyie expansion, then get annoyed when he works with others because you blocked him off, go figure that would happen lol.
And your 'war' with core, more like recruitment, without waiting for our say on the matter.
Then when we do the same you get mad about it.

DeletedUser120036

cant you all just hug and kiss make up this is tribal hugs after all