Next Are Next

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, since I can't pnp I am just all hear to tell you that the glorious pp'ers next have systematically declared war on Vox family, BRHD and 300. We at vox were trembling in fear......until we realised next hadn't even stacked their frontline before declaring. But don't worry, that didn't stop lord flippy nips from destroying our op... wait no...http://www.twstats.com/en101/index.php?page=player&id=11357823

But maybe seattle rain will fare better?

No

How about popcorn soda's?

Really next?

Sokka. I heard he was good though...

Maybe not

Give us something please?

Its an improvement I guess

Next. You declared without stacking your frontline, without planning any ops, but with tons of daddy's money lining your accounts. That won't save you this time. Nothing will.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108224

Smurf high’s war declaration:

IMG

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Finally something fun to watch. Good luck to both sides. Hopefully this world will finally have some sort of action!

DeletedUser110413

Lol I mislaunched 2 nukes a day ahead of time by mistake.. Homeboy got 0 support from his 20 million family tribe and still got ripped lol

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you mean you launched on a 15mil family with a front line across the whole world while you got like 18+ mil family and a divided front line

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you mean you launched on a 15mil family with a front line across the whole world while you got like 18+ mil family and a divided front line

You declared on us bro? next broke the NAP by nobbling death stars in our cluster. Now you can't handle the pressure.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
vox broke it by supporting targets we we renobling, inviting our enemies with whom we had war, nobling death stars in our area.. 3 vs 1 bruh. who started it

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You opped our allies? Yes of course were going to defend them. And I mean seattle rain. Its tit for tat really. You declared and weren't prepared. Shocking how you got this far. Anyway next continue to go splat on our walls. 5 mil dead for 5 villages gained in their ops. Attack as well as you defend...badly.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
its hard to work with people who pp up think theyre the boss then cant even snipe lmao

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
its hard to work with people who pp up think theyre the boss then cant even snipe lmao

Well at least they dont think mass mailing a small rim tribe trying to trick some noobs into giving troop info is a good idea

upload_2018-8-1_19-4-51.png

Pretty sad really. Will this be your 5th world lost in a row?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well at least they dont think mass mailing a small rim tribe trying to trick some noobs into giving troop info is a good idea

View attachment 2033

Pretty sad really. Will this be your 5th world lost in a row?

that was a miss understanding honestly. someone in the council said to mail them too. wasnt a plan to get their counts, just supports out...

hate me all you want, at least i aint 30 years old with a kid playing a game all day...

wont count worlds where i was in w89 DST, w94 quit while tribe merged into vodka, w95 in PI,..? i quit way before w90 ended in TEA, i didnt really play w84, after first 3 months or 4.. the only world i played was w80 and at least i wasnt there being sat 24/7 like you ... aint no bandwagon like you, only joining teams that are winning

your "noob little tribe" as you call it, agreed to send their def to our front line, then they suddenly change their mind when we ask them to?

Last edited:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 noble you need like 70% of the troops to survive, 2 nobles and you need like 50+% troops to survive.. if you know the game you know its worth a gamble..

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
that was a miss understanding honestly. someone in the council said to mail them too. wasnt a plan to get their counts, just supports out...

hate me all you want, at least i aint 30 years old with a kid playing a game all day...

wont count worlds where i was in w89 DST, w94 quit while tribe merged into vodka, w95 in PI,..? i quit way before w90 ended in TEA, i didnt really play w84, after first 3 months or 4.. the only world i played was w80 and at least i wasnt there being sat 24/7 like you ... aint no bandwagon like you, only joining teams that are winning

your "noob little tribe" as you call it, agreed to send their def to our front line, then they suddenly change their mind when we ask them to?

My name isnt martin lol

Do you even know what i did on w80? I dont think anyone sat me more than like once or twice in the entire time i played, keep trying your cheap tricks bro im sure they'll pay off eventually :D

Nice attempt to divert my words btw i said it was a rim tribe and you were trying to trick some noobs not that it is a noob tribe rofl

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
idk where you spoke with him, thats his skype. maybe interceptor then?

but anyway you were too busy being rimmed on a casual world lmao

and why does everyone act like its a troll when his skype name is mentioned wtf its not like people havent made dumber skypes o_O

upload_2018-8-1_20-19-47.png

No idea what you are on about lmao no clue who it is and never spoken to them. Just jog on already and go back to playing dirty and losing every world you play. I'd say i'd see you on the front some time but we both know you'd always "quit" way before that ever happened :D

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-1_20-19-6.png
    upload_2018-8-1_20-19-6.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 5

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 2035

No idea what you are on about lmao no clue who it is and never spoken to them. Just jog on already and go back to playing dirty and losing every world you play. I'd say i'd see you on the front some time but we both know you'd always "quit" way before that ever happened :D

again you know nothing about me lmao.. if you knew me you wouldnt say that, never been on a backline account

ill jog on you keep being rimmed on a cas world. bye now cas loser

id say id see you play for an underdog for once but we all know youre a bandwagon who needs to be carried by jorge, mike, jen etc

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
again you know nothing about me lmao.. if you knew me you wouldnt say that, never been on a backline account

ill jog on you keep being rimmed on a cas world. bye now cas loser

id say id see you play for an underdog for once but we all know youre a bandwagon who needs to be carried by jorge, mike, jen etc

Anir asked me to cover 1 account for 1 week for a guy who was having a break. I logged onto the account for 1 week then logged off and never looked at it again. What happens to the account after that is none of my business tbh lol

Also i've won 4 worlds without jen/mike/jorge and 2 with them so sure they definitely carry me :D