Next Are Next

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anir asked me to cover 1 account for 1 week for a guy who was having a break. I logged onto the account for 1 week then logged off and never looked at it again. What happens to the account after that is none of my business tbh lol

Also i've won 4 worlds without jen/mike/jorge and 2 with them so sure they definitely carry me :D

im asked to play on account, realize tribe is doomed, leave, so what happens on that world is none of my business either no?

Tide

Reaction score
probably.. but still theres a lot more chances that one of the 2 survive than 1 solo... thats a fact.
i feel like your just trying to toy with me but since Next members send 2 nobles in 1 attack in the firstplace im not sure if you actually believe this.

DeletedUser110413

This clown knows nothing about tribal wars lol, when YOU declare war on us, YOU should have al;ready stacked your k45 front line, your premium whores alone should have had more then enough to stack popcorn at the very least, you filthy mongrels have no idea how to do anything in tis game that isn't done in the market's premium tab. Also, 2 nobles in one attack is a viable strategy IF you're opping a player's entire account, rying it against one village is a pitiful desperation move made by a low iq 2k18 tribal wars baby.

Come at me mongrel.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
none of that is my fault what you just said... youre right i never said any of you were wrong about being stacked, but wasnt my job..

its still useful if a village was cleared and its not expected to be stacked/ low wall etc,, worth a try if loyalty is down to 40 i think, and you got 3 nobles why not send 2 with first attack?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
cant really see how im a clown when players with 2 cos are far far behind me

DeletedUser110413

I mean we've already rimmed a member of your tribe who was right next to you, who are you REALLY ahead of my guy =]

DeletedUser110413

I like how you completely ignored and failed tol answer the part where your trash can tribe declared war on US and didn't bother to stack your k45 front line first.. OR snipe our trains... Or recap the villas.. I mean you are literally right next to them, you might wanna help your boys..

DeletedUser110413

Lyon is clueless, best to ignore him. He's spouting a end of world strategy one of his friends probably told him about that is absolutely trash can level when a world is still competitive lol

Tide

Reaction score
wasn't calling anyone clueless just pointing out its a pretty pointless strategy , yet still not as questionable as some of the other noble attempts from Next

DeletedUser110413

I’m more annoyed with their defense attempt this world feels like it was a complete waste of time if this is the best fight next can put up lol.. greedy pp farmers who don’t support tribe mates smh

Michael Wittman

Next eating barbs like
giphy.gif

this will only be a disadvantage to them if they are delaying or reducing the effect of their own ops. or, if you dont move quickly enough on them they could produce D for the frontines and gain advantage from the barbs. eating barbs does not rule out good players. not if its done with a future goal in mind. each vill is a troop factory. 3k vills can have 20-25 barracks if focused and can start producing for the frontlines. that said i have no idea if next is being smart with it. i kinda hope they are because who wants and easy opponent. what drives you to improve your attacking and D skills then? i look forward to taking some next vills. ill be poking at them just to find out intel on their players