ODZ declare on Code

DeletedUser

Forget you Barzy. Balkans are the best.. srce Sejn I Macak <3

DeletedUser97716

Maybe you should follow the rules and you wouldnt be banned;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh shut the hell up. Your Tribal Wars days aren't numbered. you have been saying this for several years now and you continue to come crawling back like the rest of us. If you truly thought your days were over you would be worrying about other things than randomly making irrelevant posts about yourself.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

Hello all,

We here at odz have decided to declare war on Code.

reasons why? pick one

They broke NAP agreement
They insulted our members
They nuked and catted our members.

15f3ac78cec57d40d152c90d69396934.png

5bbcffb5cc9d596dad10c091a51e2401.png

This is not the first time Code have planned to backstab people whom they made agreements with. Even their precious ally Beast they've talked about backstabbing

b4d252f55659e116c489dcd0b945db49.png

Don't worry guys, we are at ODZ will right this wrong and rim them. Feel free to join in Beast, easy pickings.

You sound like a CNN reporter. When you say CNN, it means fake news.

DeletedUser121413

I heard some interesting last night. This war was not to do with above, it was because ODZ bullied Misery into being meatshield so they could clean up Rhythm with no Code attack after Code said they attack Rhythm to ODZ.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I heard some interesting last night. This war was not to do with above, it was because ODZ bullied Misery into being meatshield so they could clean up Rhythm with no Code attack after Code said they attack Rhythm to ODZ.

if that is true then we are the best meatshield ever.