100 wants some hugs

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
w80 - Ben vs Regime was just two tribes fighting. Ben won.

Well to be fair, Dest merged with SIN to end the world. The world would have ended more than a year earlier if some people (amongst others, Vlad and .William Wallace (me)) did not leave Dest. We did not like the merge to win idea, and thus we joined Regime. Losing in the end.

Not sure about the other worlds =D

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Villages: 1,152

Hugs/Hush:
Villages: 1,058

Seems fairly even sized, there is always going to be a slight variance. Not sure how you are going to claim the bigger tribe is picking on the smaller tribe. Less than 100 village difference.

w50 - ODA was smaller than Hermit. ODA won.
w70 - Ronin was smaller rim tribe than Infect. Ronin won.
w97 - IL is fighting Creati and it's pretty back and forth but it's not a gangbang situation. Still undecided.

Not all worlds end the way you claim. I'm sure there are more examples as well.

You asked to be proved wrong, so proving you wrong twice in one post.

4 worlds out of 100 hmmmmmmmm

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Balian, if you're in a bad mood please take it somewhere else. There are other worlds, but not everyone knows the details about every world.

W5 was a hug fest, until two tribes fought each other for years. No ganging up on tribes as far as I remember.

blckdrgn1

i joined HUGS acc to help out not 5 days ago. first thing i asked was what's with 100? people said it's cool, possible endgame alliance this and that. i answered i know scenario with alexs tribe, near him alexs friends, and backline tribe that isn't that big of anyones interest. no doubt it's cause bit cloud is there, so it was easier to agree on things for them. also think declaration was laughable, like, keep it real. although nice lyrics.

View attachment 2044

that's from this morning. i've missed with "barbling" was meant to secure clusters, had to mention it since it's going public.

also surprised that cody drops innocent comment on externals, like, please confirm. not :rolleyes:

also need to say, well played BM. sticking to your words once again.

no need to say it's going to be fun. best of luck to both.

This was by far the most "expected" war to anyone who looked at the map.

d03182ec7c41681f5d847009ae880248.png

100 had a few options -
Hit end? small front, lightly clustered, not a strong position vs them
Hit Ruse? they are willing to be slaves so why spend resources making their villages do what 100 wants when they will do it for no cost
Hit ODZ? too small of a front to take them on
Hit Hugs/hush? Big front, strong position, obvious choice here.

No matter what emotional reasons people talk about, the simple logistics of where 100 is strongest make it obvious this was coming.

Mr. Cringer Pants

There are more, those are just some examples.

Well to be fair, Dest merged with SIN to end the world. The world would have ended more than a year earlier if some people (amongst others, Vlad and .William Wallace (me)) did not leave Dest. We did not like the merge to win idea, and thus we joined Regime. Losing in the end.

Not sure about the other worlds =D

Ya, but the world didn't end in a gangbang because of how people left destiny to join Regime so it's still an example that applies to Balian's post.

Clearly, he is in a bad mood cause Beast beating O.M.G and O.M.G. even though it's not a gangbang.

blckdrgn1

W75 @night refused to recruit from the end game enemy tribe, they had a good long fight until the enemy mass deleted and it was basically barb nobling 10k vills.
W81 LRO fought WP/Union/Berserkers and recruited 2 from the enemy i believe... one was rank 1 which was a big blow to the enemy but wasnt a full scale merge really. They had a good long fight till the end.
W89 Wizard was destroying @night and there wouldve been 3 rim tribes left afterwards, DST/Archer and another i cant remember. @night disbanded and merged into DST/Archer, who turned the tides on Wizard and won the world.
W96 Obey was under attack from every other tribe in the world except 1 ally and they ended up winning.

So Balian i think now that you have been given proof of 8 worlds that show you are wrong its your turn to show more than 8 where people merged to win. I know it happens here and there but I dont think it happens more than good ole warring it out till the end.

Last edited:

35se

Hugs/Hush:

Seems fairly even sized, there is always going to be a slight variance. Not sure how you are going to claim the bigger tribe is picking on the smaller tribe. Less than 100 village difference.

w50 - ODA was smaller than Hermit. ODA won.
w70 - Ronin was smaller rim tribe than Infect. Ronin won.
w97 - IL is fighting Creati and it's pretty back and forth but it's not a gangbang situation. Still undecided.

Not all worlds end the way you claim. I'm sure there are more examples as well.

You asked to be proved wrong, so proving you wrong twice in one post.

Don't forget a555f tribe

Mr. Cringer Pants

Got another world ending that wasn't a gangbang/mass merge:

W73: -ND- vs Hyenas was a 1 v 1 and -ND- was smaller then Hyenas at the start of the conflict.

So 9 worlds posted so far to prove Balian wrong. 8 of them have been w50 or sooner.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, we knew why you were asking ID for an alliance (and to backstab BM/AKA), and I'm glad this war is finally here. Ought to be fun!

While I have no specific hatred for HUGS, I do hope to see you fall quickly, but I do wish you the best of luck. GLHF!

Amrit came to me sometime ago with diplo talks about alliance between ID and Hugs to fight off END!
We declined.
THen came offer to nap all k44 tribes to fight off beast in the east.
We declined.
Then in my absence apparently, my tribe proposed another deal. They declined. And so on diplomacy talks go on and on.
So when we asked ID to "backstab" BM, it was just talks of possible scenarios just like ID tried talking hugs into warring end!

All in all, we anti-BM and that wont change.
Sharing just one side of a story is just shitty :)

awper

100 picked a good time to declare. Knowing hugs we're fighting north and support would be divided.

Plus they waited for the alliance end and cool down.. so all is fair right?

Why would you noble into 100's rim and recruit players behind them creating a huge leap over 100 if you didn't expect to fight them? I dont think you will ever find a tribe on any world who would be cool with that. No matter what the circumstances were, it was just pure disrespect and a big middle finger to 100. Especially since you're fighting in the north.. one would assume you'd go for the north rim, no?

35se

And 100 recruited half of uruz from hugs/uruz war. Essentially cutting off any south Western expansion. So what's your point? They said they would take 4 and took double. Then amigo. And everyone around hugs.

DeletedUser121624

And 100 recruited half of uruz from hugs/uruz war. Essentially cutting off any south Western expansion. So what's your point? They said they would take 4 and took double. Then amigo. And everyone around hugs.

737a02251631b25986a284bf4ee0de82.png

Maths? Double of 4 is not 6...
Double of 6 is 12, Uruz had 18 members at the point where 100 and Hugs recruited from Uruz.
Was this recruitment before or after diplo was sorted, i think it's pretty important as Hugs recruited from Creed after diplo was sorted.

DeletedUser119075

legacy..... Why are you talking maths with 35se..... Tigers are beast and are not intellectual animals.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hugs/Hush:

My Bad , I haven't logged in for almost a week now , my account has been internalled . Last I saw hugs was like 5 million

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Punk smurf running his mouth on the internet .

Are you still showing your face in public?

Anyway I know a fair few people in both tribes either by proxy or reputation or playing with/against and there's a fair amount of capable players on either side so gl hf all around :D

DeletedUser118986

Balian, if you're in a bad mood please take it somewhere else. There are other worlds, but not everyone knows the details about every world.

W5 was a hug fest, until two tribes fought each other for years. No ganging up on tribes as far as I remember.

Don't feed the troll.

Edit: I am looking forward to see how this war goes. Two large sized tribes that have a huge border with each other. Bets of luck both sides.