Failed Vote Crafting system

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Cringer Pants

How about a building(or function in general) that allows you to manufacture boosters like war chests, attack and defense boosters? Maybe call it the blacksmith. When you scavenge or farm you have a % chance to get new currency like leather, copper, stone, ect... that are used in the construction of said boosters.

Crafting is very popular in many games and currently the only method to get boosters are on the daily award and events or via real $ package offers. Might as well flood the game with boosters at this point and will at least give people that don't buy them an option in obtaining them

Could even allow for the new currency to be put on market for PP or resources. Adds new currency to the game potentially. Microtransactions to increase % gain of new resources.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Considering there have been 100% up votes, I figured I'd flesh this idea out a bit more.

I was thinking an entirely new UNIT called the blacksmith. This unit can be like a pally and only allow say 1 per account. The unit can be upgraded with various skill books and have a questline.

With respect to skill books, each tier can represent the quality of the item. This could somewhat reflect pally levels.

Tier 1: 5% Copper level 5% scout booster
Tier 2: 10% Silver level 10% scout booster
Tier 3: 15% Gold level 15% scout booster
Tier 4: 20% Platinum level 20% scout booster

This can apply to each and every booster, I just used the scout booster as an example. Following the questline can give you a random booster to research based on the tier level. If random is not fair, then perhaps just after each level you get a set amount of boosters able to be researched. This would need to be balanced.

The questline could be rather expansive. For example, the blacksmith can earn experience by being in a village that is making buildings in HQ, researching tech levels, going on scavanging missions, actually crafting items(higher boost to researching new items) and surviving an attack. Perhaps a 25% loss in defense to the village as well. This would require players that wanted to level the blacksmith to relocate in new villages, temporarily delaying troop production in lieu of leveling your blacksmith.

I suggest making the blacksmith unit very expensive to build. 100k per resource or even more lets say a 400k each so requires 30 warehouse to rebuild. 10,000 pop space and even 24+ hours to rebuild. This could cause people to go on blacksmith hunts trying to limit your enemies ability to craft and level boosters since we all know warchests, res packages and res production boosters are very powerful. This would also limit startup/early game abuse.

Limit 1 blacksmith per village.

mch123

I love the creativity in this idea but please don't set it to farming runs or anything that heavily favours the players who can sit on the game 24 hours a day. It will only exaggerate the gap between new players and the experienced/hyperactive/co-playing accounts. And undoubtedly Innogames will run with this and apply a ton of P2W options for it, satisfying their greed and breaking the game further for those who just want a fair, competitive game.

DeletedUser84793

How about a building(or function in general) that allows you to manufacture boosters like war chests, attack and defense boosters? Maybe call it the blacksmith. When you scavenge or farm you have a % chance to get new currency like leather, copper, stone, ect... that are used in the construction of said boosters.

Crafting is very popular in many games and currently the only method to get boosters are on the daily award and events or via real $ package offers. Might as well flood the game with boosters at this point and will at least give people that don't buy them an option in obtaining them

Could even allow for the new currency to be put on market for PP or resources. Adds new currency to the game potentially. Microtransactions to increase % gain of new resources.

very good idea man..i like it! and your right lots of great games has crafting options. I voted in favor of this...

Mr. Cringer Pants

Hey mods, I got drunk and messed with editing the post and now I can't remove the maybe? and PP booster polls which alter that voting. I also edited it to end in like 3 years instead of 3 weeks.

This should of expired by now.

My bad.

@JawJaw
@Jirki88