100 wants some hugs

DeletedUser118986

Now it's my turn for some popcorn! Oh wait, Balian do you remember when you sent me that 30 second Skype video of you eating popcorn pretending to not give a crap from w90 and being a child for blocking me randomly on Skype? You are a child in a grown body man, please grow up some and just move on. If you cannot commit to any world I heard the uk servers have speed rounds for you to join. Less players, less time, less commitment.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Cringer you seem obsessed with me , looking back world to world trying to find fault with me , the game is very addicting for me , I tried to quit , I wasn't even going to play World 100 but several players wanted me to , so I joined played a little and decided to not , I don't see no harm in that . So go ahead and keep searching for my blemishes God Cringer

Obsessed because it takes 5-10 minutes to do a quick search and post a thread to find your quitting posts? I don't mind taking a small amount of time to support my claim that whenever you get incoming, you quit and come cry to externals about it.

Nice triple post.

blckdrgn1

Damn yall are bullies lol chill out on balian. Im sure we have all quit and come back a few times.

DeletedUser115770

Back to the topic :

Side 1:
Tribes: 100
Side 2:
Tribes: HUSH, HUGS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 14
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 290,417
Side 2: 101,691
Difference: 188,726

chart

However it should be mentioned that all of that 14 villages are recaps

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
Man someone ban balian from externals please.. On Every thread he comments that thread just turned out as no sense thread(Either how he quit tw or about his useless past worlds)

Help Us god to keep single thread on this world to keep on its own track.. I came here to read some good post about this war but it was same like all previous thread. :/

rubberduckyzilla

Imagine if HUGS could ask for help from a continent collation in the north? No that’s ridiculous!! I mean or they could just wear each other down fighting to be eaten by 100 next:rolleyes:

Jeez what am I thinkino_O

blckdrgn1

Imagine if HUGS could ask for help from a continent collation in the north? No that’s ridiculous!! I mean or they could just wear each other down fighting to be eaten by 100 next:rolleyes:

Jeez what am I thinkino_O
Pride and ego will make that impossible.

rubberduckyzilla

Pride and ego will make that impossible.

Well if too much pride and a bigger ego mean they will all get rimmed eventually. Not hard to work out who is a short term threat and who is long term.:cool:

DeletedUser80720

Now it's my turn for some popcorn! Oh wait, Balian do you remember when you sent me that 30 second Skype video of you eating popcorn pretending to not give a crap from w90 and being a child for blocking me randomly on Skype? You are a child in a grown body man, please grow up some and just move on. If you cannot commit to any world I heard the uk servers have speed rounds for you to join. Less players, less time, less commitment.

if he isnt good at normal worlds

if good players join speed he will be rimmed there also haha

DeletedUser119075

Wow....... See what I mean.... Ugly. NO NEED FOR THE HARSHNESS.