Top 10 Tribes Analyses

• Thread starter DeletedUser121386
  • Start date

DeletedUser121413

For me, my ranking in term of strength (Dotted line mean big drop off in strength):

1. 100
- For me best tribe currently. I think they catch HUGS/HUSH off guard since they were ally first, but no excuse, still done well. Will see if they can continue to do this. I wonder how much of their success is down to that event which added PP into the game. First of two @night leaders in this world funny is it not. Not much more to say as they have had a very smooth road.
2. Beast - Still a very strong tribe quiet recently tho, started to break OmG which is good as I think some people question them for a while. everyone knows to be afarid of Beast. For me they wont backstab Code unless Code start failing and look to K44 next. I think they will roll through K44 very easily. Still I would like to see a real test, Code would be that if they attack them, but not at same time as ODZ.
3. ODZ/Swedes - An overrated tribe. Added to above two by default as the top three but not of that level. For me Awake and Rhythm not impressive since Awake crap and Rhythm heavy outnumbered and they didn't look amazing. Bullied surrounding tribe, always will come back to bite. I think might even be 5 but have to respect size. What they do have is a lot of good players, I don't think that can work vs. Beast or 100 but perhaps vs lower tribes on list.
4. Code - Slept on. I've been in K45 vs. them and Beast, very different tribes but they are lot closer to beast in strength than people think. Size main difference. Their teamwork is solid. If they had ODZ/Beast or 100 member base they would probably be 1st. Weakness is lot of randoms. Doing well vs. Misery, breaking through turtles steadily, easier said than done especially as they launch first.
5. HUGS/HUSH - I put them here if just for Uruz win. I think really not smart to be caught off guard this much by 100 since on map it obvious where they would go. They can go down further if they dont cut bleed quick. Unfortunate to see what has happen to them, but it is of their own making I think with their inability to see the writing on the wall.
-------------
6. End! - I think there is a big drop between Hugs and End!. End! are here because they have some decent players mainly and have been doing well in their wars. I don't think anything else about them is spectatular.
7. ID?!?! - They are keeping low and doing well in growth and have some good members from -ND- but I think they no tested yet. Nothing more to see until we see them in a proper fight. They did beat TQL, but TQL were so outnumbered...
8. O.m.G Family - I think they are doing better than expected vs. Beast. Have a few good playersNot that they are going to win but holding up ok defensively. Going to get worse for them in future and they had a blow with that internal kicking thing.
9. BM - Yes they have this reputation but they are no joke, done well in their wars but not against great competition and still around. Where they want to be depends on whether they can beat End!.
------------------
10. AKA - Not quite on above tribes level atm but some tribe to look out for, their top players are good tho.
------------------
11. Misery - 1 week ago they would be in 6-9 and possibly 4+ million point. They warred Code who seems to have taken wind out of their sails and relegated them to a dying tribe :(. Maybe they can recover tho we will have to see.
12. -RSE- - Last tribe worth mentioning right now, led by a name but no idea how they will be.

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

If Code loses, I can promise you we would go down fighting. But the teamwork displayed goes a lot further than any one player can achieve.

mmmmm code will lose thats a promise and what you talking if code loses u will go down fighting? didnt have that talk in riot no? u foiught a bit rolled over and all jumped ship and joins different tribes?

yeah thats going down fighting bro, thats running with your tails between your legs

nice one

DeletedUser80720

For me, my ranking in term of strength (Dotted line mean big drop off in strength)

------------------
11. Misery - 1 week ago they would be in 6-9 and possibly 4+ million point. They warred Code who seems to have taken wind out of their sails and relegated them to a dying tribe :(. Maybe they can recover tho we will have to see.

as far as im aware misery didnt really op them? it was just a bullshit excuse to hit misery also

code declared on misery before even posting research your facts thanks

DeletedUser121413

as far as im aware misery didnt really op them? it was just a bullshit excuse to hit misery also

I just think they declare on them for stat. Misery launch first. Yea Misery had 1 Op, it land 22ST on first day of war on 17th July (see I do research).

You can even see ODD in a day here:

11 crimsoni
111106_thumb
Code 149.438 17.07.2018

They just not take any village so you can't see in stat.

Be quiet if ur clueless thanks. I don't care if whoever win or lose, but these are just fact and ur talking nonsesn

DeletedUser119075

I think 100 is an overrated tribe with not as many talent as all seem to think. I'm sure the tribes warring them feel the same.

Mr. Cringer Pants

5. HUGS/HUSH - I put them here if just for Uruz win. I think really not smart to be caught off guard this much by 100 since on map it obvious where they would go. They can go down further if they dont cut bleed quick. Unfortunate to see what has happen to them, but it is of their own making I think with their inability to see the writing on the wall.

Why would you put hugs at 5 for Uruz win when it took them ~2 months to gain a lead of 13 caps and war ended in recruitment(hugging)?

ID and BM > Hugs

4. Code - Slept on. I've been in K45 vs. them and Beast, very different tribes but they are lot closer to beast in strength than people think. Size main difference. Their teamwork is solid. If they had ODZ/Beast or 100 member base they would probably be 1st. Weakness is lot of randoms. Doing well vs. Misery, breaking through turtles steadily, easier said than done especially as they launch first.

Also, 100 has 20 members, code has 20 members, Beast has 23. All similar sized. ODZ is a family with swedes so this example comparison is a bit odd to me. Random's are not an issue as any tribe with a strong network can pump accounts with viable coplayers. Lots of Code accounts have capable players for mentoring and coverage.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
mmmmm code will lose thats a promise and what you talking if code loses u will go down fighting? didnt have that talk in riot no? u foiught a bit rolled over and all jumped ship and joins different tribes?

yeah thats going down fighting bro, thats running with your tails between your legs

nice one

Umm, Faux and me got top 10 rankings in all OD stats before we basically got rimmed, isn't that going down fighting?
Or do you feel that once you've done that you should just quit and give up?
Clearly not, how many accounts have you been on now in this world?

Mr. Cringer Pants

Umm, Faux and me got top 10 rankings in all OD stats before we basically got rimmed, isn't that going down fighting?

I'll answer for Cornish:

Crocky the spy!

DeletedUser118986

Yep, Cornish does a whole lot of nothing.

Snyper Eyes

Misery had 1 Op before the war was declared.
As a result Code declared on Misery and havent really attacked us besides small front line skirmishes.
Code's 1st Op wasnt as big as they hoped, they usually have a big Op using 40 or more trains (so I'm told)
They Op'd Mozza and gained a nice amount of villages as a result.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just think they declare on them for stat. Misery launch first. Yea Misery had 1 Op, it land 22ST on first day of war on 17th July (see I do research).

You can even see ODD in a day here:

11 crimsoni
111106_thumb
Code 149.438 17.07.2018

They just not take any village so you can't see in stat.

Be quiet if ur clueless thanks. I don't care if whoever win or lose, but these are just fact and ur talking nonsesn

--

In fact we launched on Chaty which also Code did after breaking our promise, so here I say Code started OP'in Chaty which basicly was an broken promise and then we launched at that.

Misery had 1 Op before the war was declared.
As a result Code declared on Misery and havent really attacked us besides small front line skirmishes.
Code's 1st Op wasnt as big as they hoped, they usually have a big Op using 40 or more trains (so I'm told)
They Op'd Mozza and gained a nice amount of villages as a result.

I understand you love code but please, atleast you can admit it was more into that then ''THEN THEY OP MOZZZA AND GG''

DeletedUser121413

--

In fact we launched on Chaty which also Code did after breaking our promise, so here I say Code started OP'in Chaty which basicly was an broken promise and then we launched at that.

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 13.29.35.png

Its obvious what happened. Code were capping 5 days before Misery had 1 cap. You never launched on Chaty, you clean up his villa in ur area after hes dead. Can u at least get ur story straight

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 2066

Its obvious what happened. Code were capping 5 days before Misery had 1 cap. You never launched on Chaty, you clean up his villa in ur area after hes dead. Can u at least get ur story straight

Still doesn't change the fact that we launched after swordy broke the promise, so yes we did launch on chaty afterwards, we did.

Cleaning up or taking whats left doesn't matter, we did not accept you guys going into our Core so stop twisting it so bad and read what I write.

When you set up a promise or a proposal which we ACCEPT, you turn that offer back by attacking them is a broken promise now, we attacked after indeed but we also recapped many of them as you guys not taking an acceptance as acceptance but rather being greedy and blame the TIME we used.

Noobs On Fire

Still doesn't change the fact that we launched after swordy broke the promise, so yes we did launch on chaty afterwards, we did.

Cleaning up or taking whats left doesn't matter, we did not accept you guys going into our Core so stop twisting it so bad and read what I write.

When you set up a promise or a proposal which we ACCEPT, you turn that offer back by attacking them is a broken promise now, we attacked after indeed but we also recapped many of them as you guys not taking an acceptance as acceptance but rather being greedy and blame the TIME we used.

"our core" misery are just some nub tribe in the way. no where is your core.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
please dont cry
Cry? lol, I have to say we do pretty good in terms of what we have and what happened during the war so I'm perfectly cool about it, you in the other hand has nothing more to do than creating nicknames that involves NOOBS to conclude yourself pro

Noobs On Fire

Cry? lol, I have to say we do pretty good in terms of what we have and what happened during the war so I'm perfectly cool about it, you in the other hand has nothing more to do than creating nicknames that involves NOOBS to conclude yourself pro

or maybe im letting everyone know im noob :O