Top 10 Tribes Analyses

• Thread starter DeletedUser121386
  • Start date

--G--

This thread is becoming worse than Maxirimmed's war declaration thread

DeletedUser119075

This is the worst Troll post I've b seen in ages.

Fix your game man, your making the real trolls look bad

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still doesn't change the fact that we launched after swordy broke the promise, so yes we did launch on chaty afterwards, we did.

Cleaning up or taking whats left doesn't matter, we did not accept you guys going into our Core so stop twisting it so bad and read what I write.
f59371b5765648639a7158f0453cf27f.gif

You and your tribe supported Chaty against us.. how did you manage to get so whacked out?

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
f59371b5765648639a7158f0453cf27f.gif

You and your tribe supported Chaty against us.. how did you manage to get so whacked out?

We hated Chaty so much more than you ever did as he nearly broke our tribe.. Now don't come here and say we wanted to do it, we did it cause of your leaders broken promise.

567ccba1da7fbe471cef48d2184c2ff4.gif

DeletedUser122173

Still doesn't change the fact that we launched after swordy broke the promise, so yes we did launch on chaty afterwards, we did.

Cleaning up or taking whats left doesn't matter, we did not accept you guys going into our Core so stop twisting it so bad and read what I write.

When you set up a promise or a proposal which we ACCEPT, you turn that offer back by attacking them is a broken promise now, we attacked after indeed but we also recapped many of them as you guys not taking an acceptance as acceptance but rather being greedy and blame the TIME we used.

Did not break any promise, there's a post of mine in that war thread (Here it is) you made that explains it fully and shows the vast majority of talks between myself and your diplomat. We fully made it clear that we would get to him eventually, which we did. You had no intention of attacking him until we did and then made some rubbish excuse to declare on us when the actual reason was nothing to do with Misery at all. I know why you actually declared war on us, but I guess that story will come out at a future date (but likely very soon). If you had chilled, you'd be in a very good position now, you'd have the pick of who you wanted to attack, but certain people whispered into your ear and you followed their words which led to your tribes demise and the rimming of many of your core players.

As for your core that you talk of, we are kindly taking it off you because you decided to make up a reason to attack us. You invited us into your core by attacking us. Simple as that. Soon you will have no core, look forward to it :).

PS: Claims to hate chaty with a passion yet concrete evidence proves also supported chaty. I feel sorry to Misery for having been led by such a fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

Did not break any promise, there's a post of mine in that war thread (Here it is) you made that explains it fully and shows the vast majority of talks between myself and your diplomat. We fully made it clear that we would get to him eventually, which we did. You had no intention of attacking him until we did and then made some rubbish excuse to declare on us when the actual reason was nothing to do with Misery at all. I know why you actually declared war on us, but I guess that story will come out at a future date (but likely very soon). If you had chilled, you'd be in a very good position now, you'd have the pick of who you wanted to attack, but certain people whispered into your ear and you followed their words which led to your tribes demise and the rimming of many of your core players.

As for your core that you talk of, we are kindly taking it off you because you decided to make up a reason to attack us. You invited us into your core by attacking us. Simple as that. Soon you will have no core, look forward to it :).
Hows your alliance with beast holding up

DeletedUser122108

PS: Claims to hate chaty with a passion yet concrete evidence proves also supported chaty. I feel sorry to Misery for having been led by such a fraud.

Is this Code vs. ODZ? Are you guys ready? :)

Snyper Eyes

--

In fact we launched on Chaty which also Code did after breaking our promise, so here I say Code started OP'in Chaty which basicly was an broken promise and then we launched at that.

I understand you love code but please, atleast you can admit it was more into that then ''THEN THEY OP MOZZZA AND GG''
You still think was a spy?
I mean I only talked to *Caligula, SwordSmith, Wosh, Barzy
But no, I was no spy. You called me a spy during a time where I had a Council member account sitting me, and I was sleeping.
Nice attempt there.
I havent liked you for a long time CxM
You are too controlling in the tribe and dont talk out all the options with the council (or did that change once Code directed their attention to us and you removed from council simply to replace me with someone who agrees with whatever you say?)
Trust me, I made an enemy out of this as well.
DoctorateDenied Aug 04, 14:45
You might want to start a new account in all future worlds. I will continue to play this game only for the reason of making your life miserable in any world you play.

Snyper Eyes Aug 04, 19:53
Haha why is that

Snyper Eyes Aug 04, 20:14
Please humor me, because i want to know what you think is my reason behind leaving

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You still think was a spy?
I mean I only talked to *Caligula, SwordSmith, Wosh, Barzy
But no, I was no spy. You called me a spy during a time where I had a Council member account sitting me, and I was sleeping.
Nice attempt there.
I havent liked you for a long time CxM
You are too controlling in the tribe and dont talk out all the options with the council (or did that change once Code directed their attention to us and you removed from council simply to replace me with someone who agrees with whatever you say?)
Trust me, I made an enemy out of this as well.

Again per usual you stick with 50% of the facts;
Yeah I will say that you as some more were attendance of spying, but coming out here keep saying ''you still think im a spy'' is just funny..
for the record Snyper, you are truly stupid if you think I was the guy approving you were the spy AS I was the one LOOKING at the members list saw you were sat and called it out on discord, now dont get me wrong.. you can hate me all you want but per usual I never liked you either cause you kept having the grudge after what I did to your tribe, you couldnt handle having ''4'' coplayers either so you left coplaying another, come on man.
I dont care if you were the spy or if gesis or anyone else was, we fixed that problem but that sorted just a problem within a tribe once again (on our def side);
Reason why you went down as COUNCIL member was because;
-I wanted to experiment on couple of other players (Which you didn't accept, clearly)
-Later on you started being toxic (which made me not put you up again)
-When people were voting on the council chat, even when you where there.. you disagreed with the major outcome and then its my fault, mate.. Then you most likely would go against the council and etc which I dont do when I create a council in the first place. I can gladly be a dictator but damn council is much more relaxing.