Top 10 Tribes Analyses

• Thread starter DeletedUser121386
  • Start date

DeletedUser122173

Personally we didn't get any information from Misery. Perhaps HUGS or ODZ did, I'm unsure. We just rolled through your front because your defending was bad. It's simple as that. If it is purely disliking you/your decisions and contacting us exploring their options, then over half of your top 10 members have done that. We've not done anything on that front though.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did not break any promise, there's a post of mine in that war thread (Here it is) you made that explains it fully and shows the vast majority of talks between myself and your diplomat. We fully made it clear that we would get to him eventually, which we did. You had no intention of attacking him until we did and then made some rubbish excuse to declare on us when the actual reason was nothing to do with Misery at all. I know why you actually declared war on us, but I guess that story will come out at a future date (but likely very soon). If you had chilled, you'd be in a very good position now, you'd have the pick of who you wanted to attack, but certain people whispered into your ear and you followed their words which led to your tribes demise and the rimming of many of your core players.

As for your core that you talk of, we are kindly taking it off you because you decided to make up a reason to attack us. You invited us into your core by attacking us. Simple as that. Soon you will have no core, look forward to it :).

PS: Claims to hate chaty with a passion yet concrete evidence proves also supported chaty. I feel sorry to Misery for having been led by such a fraud.

I'm the fraud, haha.. yeah after ragequitting skype you clearly just screenshoted what was needed for your garbage excuse. Make yourself look strong, and even stronger on externals.. You sure pissed of alot of people so it shouldnt come to a shock if you possibly gets turned by everyone around you.

PS. everything Is not true or what Swordy? so yeah we love chaty, he is our hero. What he did to our tribe was lovely and I think everyone in Misery would love to have him as duke again.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Personally we didn't get any information from Misery. Perhaps HUGS or ODZ did, I'm unsure. We just rolled through your front because your defending was bad. It's simple as that. If it is purely disliking you/your decisions and contacting us exploring their options, then over half of your top 10 members have done that. We've not done anything on that front though.

aaand this is where we end our conversation cause this is just rubbish XD

DeletedUser122173

I'm the fraud, haha.. yeah after ragequitting skype you clearly just screenshoted what was needed for your garbage excuse. Make yourself look strong, and even stronger on externals.. You sure pissed of alot of people so it shouldnt come to a shock if you possibly gets turned by everyone around you.

PS. everything Is not true or what Swordy? so yeah we love chaty, he is our hero. What he did to our tribe was lovely and I think everyone in Misery would love to have him as duke again.

I screenshotted practically my entire conversation with your diplomat over 2 weeks. You talked to me for like half an hour after we tried to sort out the reason you were crossnobling our villages and when it was clear you were irate, I left the conversation as it was a waste of my time. I guess you could go ask him but:

image.php

he's probably dead now.

Nice support to the villa I captured off chaty tho, really showing your hatred for him right there:

index.php

Just be honest man, was your defending good or was it bad? You kicked out snyper eyes and the gesis like 5 days ago yet you are still 30 villages down since our Op yesterday. Is there another spy or are you going to finally admit your leadership and your teamwork defensively and offensively is lacking and this is why this is a one sided slaughter.

DeletedUser122108

Chaty is ex-Para, Code has the right to take all his villages. From my understanding, Nemesis give you a chance to rim him, you didn't so they noble chaty. It's pretty simple. Just like your growth, you haven't noble anyone for more than a month beside Barbs and your Tribemates. Duke shouldn't do that, even if you're merging with those players while your other tribemates nobling barbs.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I screenshotted my entire conversation with your diplomat over 2 weeks. I guess you could go ask him but:

image.php

he's probably dead now.

Nice support to the villa I captured off chaty tho, really showing your hatred for him right there:

index.php

Just be honest man, was your defending good or was it bad? You kicked out snyper eyes and the gesis like 5 days ago yet you are still 30 villages down since our Op yesterday. Is there another spy or are you going to finally admit your leadership and your teamwork defensively and offensively is lacking and this is why this is a one sided slaughter.

--

Either you can't read or you are to high on yourself, IF you read above I didn't state that I didnt send support (that doesnt mean I support his attitude, his talking blah blah blah) I said I launched on him afterwards, and CLEARLY I did (A launch can be both offensive and defensive)

Or is your picture proving something that I say wrong case here it looks like that is your 017 and yeah nothing more to say about that ONCE again.

and again I never talked about our defeding. Pretty much to say;
1) WE recieved ban which crushed our hopes in FL (which you know all about but dont talk about cause, it has nothing to do with the war right?
2) The day Looni became barbs and Moz after 8 days came back you guys launched again
3) Since then we had a broken frontline and you guys act like your OP was the best in the world

I will say this tho, after losing two of my barons for such thing it wasn't going easy no, and the defending was SHIT (tribewise) but dont come here and tell me I am doing the wrong thing as I and #1 ODS and I do what I can to provide the best I can for my tribe, while you sit here like the internet troll you are rebuilding your nukes.. you can atleast provide some real facts when you go here and say I kicked Snyper, I kicked Gesis for having a lunatic Account holder which did the opposite of helping and his go did try to help, now the co is with us and the account holder gets rimmed.
You can say it was fair and you can praise the war for all it's worth but;
1) It wasnt fair
2) You keep talk shit
3) Even when you have the better outcome you still talk shit

Nothing more, Misery is not what it was indeed but the day you feel the world shake cause someone will confront you and your tribe.. I will make sure to do what I can to provide them.

Uten navn.jpg

I will stay say this, Misery was the best Tribe I have ever provided and you cannot take away that from me, nor have you been in my tribe so the fact that you talk shit about what I do is funny..
Have a great day Swordy, or should I say goodluck in W100, but you don't need that do you.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Chaty is ex-Para, Code has the right to take all his villages. From my understanding, Nemesis give you a chance to rim him, you didn't so they noble chaty. It's pretty simple. Just like your growth, you haven't noble anyone for more than a month beside Barbs and your Tribemates. Duke shouldn't do that, even if you're merging with those players while your other tribemates nobling barbs.

1) Chaty is EX-ALOTOFTHINGS, he was a co-duke with me at one point aswell. Kirk didnt let me OP him and he join bugs aswell, I had history with Chaty long before Code ever did

2) My growth hasnt slacked, the tribe growth did yes.

3) A duke provides the best for the members, now should I be the blame for them not taking the internals before me, how long do I have to wait to see internals go? You answer that question as you know that Misery has Hugs / ODZ / Code right next to him.

4) If you are merging a player that is GIFTING the players your villas which is allowed in TW, If you were to coplay someone, you would just gift it to everyone else except for that guy you coplay with?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I will say this tho, after losing two of my barons for such thing it wasn't going easy no, and the defending was SHIT (tribewise) but dont come here and tell me I am doing the wrong thing

____

I will stay say this, Misery was the best Tribe I have ever provided and you cannot take away that from me, nor have you been in my tribe so the fact that you talk shit about what I do is funny..
Have a great day Swordy, or should I say goodluck in W100, but you don't need that do you.

If you lost your whole leadership and the tribe performed badly, but it's still the best tribe you ever did... Well, keep trying to improve man.

DeletedUser121413

I still don't get why Misery picked fight with Code for no reason. What a terrible idea.

Snyper Eyes

1) Chaty is EX-ALOTOFTHINGS, he was a co-duke with me at one point aswell. Kirk didnt let me OP him and he join bugs aswell, I had history with Chaty long before Code ever did

2) My growth hasnt slacked, the tribe growth did yes.

3) A duke provides the best for the members, now should I be the blame for them not taking the internals before me, how long do I have to wait to see internals go? You answer that question as you know that Misery has Hugs / ODZ / Code right next to him.

4) If you are merging a player that is GIFTING the players your villas which is allowed in TW, If you were to coplay someone, you would just gift it to everyone else except for that guy you coplay with?
Its funny you say that because you post someone up for internal, then once all their villages are claimed up you go and cancel everybodies claim on them and take every village for yourself.
Its hard to take internals when the duke claims more than everyone else given the duke is the one who posts the internals and can get free pick on what villages he wants.

As for your number 4, that seems to only apply to you because when I have seen other members merge and coplay their villages were still split between the tribe (1 example was your force internal of wizards12345... he agreed to coplay me yet I had to still share all his villages with tribemates instead of solely getting them)

I still don't get why Misery picked fight with Code for no reason. What a terrible idea.
Misery picked a fight with code because CxM had alliance with ODZ, Nap with Hugs/Hush and didnt want to go for Hugs/Hush even though they break NAP agreement all the time. He said if we go for hugs/hush that wouldve been just more core villages that we dont need, wouls make us have more front lines with other tribes. So instead we are going for Code because we are not a tribe to be messed with and ODZ/OMG will help us with them.
Thats how I see it. Go for the tribe that verbally mentioned they wanted diplomacy, versus the tribe that constantly broke nap agreement.
Seems logical right?

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you lost your whole leadership and the tribe performed badly, but it's still the best tribe you ever did... Well, keep trying to improve man.
I hope that wasn't ironic cause the ban caused my two barons being gone of the world and it broke our FL pretty much, so much for the defence.
Anyways If you weren't Ironic then thank you as it's not easy leaving a top tribe to form your own.

3) Its funny you say that because you post someone up for internal, then once all their villages are claimed up you go and cancel everybodies claim on them and take every village for yourself.
1) Its hard to take internals when the duke claims more than everyone else given the duke is the one who posts the internals and can get free pick on what villages he wants.

2)As for your number 4, that seems to only apply to you because when I have seen other members merge and coplay their villages were still split between the tribe (1 example was your force internal of wizards12345... he agreed to coplay me yet I had to still share all his villages with tribemates instead of solely getting them)

4) Misery picked a fight with code because CxM had alliance with ODZ, Nap with Hugs/Hush and didnt want to go for Hugs/Hush even though they break NAP agreement all the time. 5) He said if we go for hugs/hush that wouldve been just more core villages that we dont need, wouls make us have more front lines with other tribes. So instead we are going for Code because we are not a tribe to be messed with and ODZ/OMG will help us with them.
Thats how I see it. Go for the tribe that verbally mentioned they wanted diplomacy, versus the tribe that constantly broke nap agreement.
Seems logical right?

1) So interesting that you would mention that, now how many villages did you have to grow on about? How many opportunities did you not get for growing, well you reach a number before quitting again cause you couldn't take it.
2) Wizard12345 had many opportunities for that matter and when he was up for the INTERNAL list then he wanted to coplay, what is there I say interesting is that you had how many guys coplaying you... 3-4? And you still wanted another guy which was in Wizard.. I just think you just made a whole BS about it as you never had anyone to coplay you. You are right on one thing tho, if wizard wasn't such a drag to have in the tribe I would let you get his villas af Gifting for coplay but after all the effort he did by talking about how bad I was and how he got treated unfairly then I rather not, and yes that is my call to say so as I am the leader afterall. His skills weren't good either and he was inactive, that which he openely said himself I said, when he was blaming me first for saying he went yellow which I did not.
3) Again, this statement is so hilarious, doctor was pissed that everyone focused on the internal list rather than the war and I get that, but clearly you say I was the only one huh? Well if that is true then how come I look at the players and see that many got other internals aswell, even you mr. big-shot. The only major cancels I did was because a) Diplomacy poltics or b) The player was gonna coplay which a was either given news to people and not been really a issue or haven't adressed.
4) Again, do you honestly don't see that you keep writing CxM, am I gonna change my tribe into that name or?
5) The only thing I said is that we have nap with them so I don't see a point of breaking it when there is other places to go or other places where we do not have diplomacy, that is correct.. We had northwest,northeast with no sence of diplomacy and when Swordy started looking towards Chaty and gave us the proposal we accepted but that promise went broken and there you have it, the declaration came from them afterwards. It is only you Snyper that wanted to go against hugs so bad and the fact that you join to co-play the tribe that ''break nap agreement all the time'' is even more hilarious. Code never had intentions of seeing us as A) NAP / B) Allies .. He only says that to act friendly and act like Code is opportunists in making friends when clearly they have BEAST with them. He would have gone after us any other way possible, code also knew odz were fighting rhy. They also knew BEAST were fighting TQL / OMG and they didn't want to interfere from what I know, so where do you go then, They knew also that odz have won that war but takes time, and the way they do it is to go into our core obviously.

But crocky seems to get rim'd fast after posting this, now that is very interesting.
Sword Smith v beast.png

DeletedUser118986

Well the Skype chat has been clearly distorted out of context to the point it's not even a relevant argument anymore. If you saw the entire conversation you would have seen the sarcasm. Also, Crocky made that post after he was kicked not the other way around. Plus why should he deserve any credit when pretending to be a member of ODZ and make a false war declaration. I have not spoken about anything you have posted up to this point. But I sit back and laugh when even your tribe mates don't even support you on the externals and talk about how corrupt you are.

Mr. Cringer Pants

01010111 01101001 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110011 01110000 00100000 00101000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 01110000 01100001 01101100 01101101 00101001

Snyper Eyes

I hope that wasn't ironic cause the ban caused my two barons being gone of the world and it broke our FL pretty much, so much for the defence.
Anyways If you weren't Ironic then thank you as it's not easy leaving a top tribe to form your own.

1) So interesting that you would mention that, now how many villages did you have to grow on about? How many opportunities did you not get for growing, well you reach a number before quitting again cause you couldn't take it.
2) Wizard12345 had many opportunities for that matter and when he was up for the INTERNAL list then he wanted to coplay, what is there I say interesting is that you had how many guys coplaying you... 3-4? And you still wanted another guy which was in Wizard.. I just think you just made a whole BS about it as you never had anyone to coplay you. You are right on one thing tho, if wizard wasn't such a drag to have in the tribe I would let you get his villas af Gifting for coplay but after all the effort he did by talking about how bad I was and how he got treated unfairly then I rather not, and yes that is my call to say so as I am the leader afterall. His skills weren't good either and he was inactive, that which he openely said himself I said, when he was blaming me first for saying he went yellow which I did not.
3) Again, this statement is so hilarious, doctor was pissed that everyone focused on the internal list rather than the war and I get that, but clearly you say I was the only one huh? Well if that is true then how come I look at the players and see that many got other internals aswell, even you mr. big-shot. The only major cancels I did was because a) Diplomacy poltics or b) The player was gonna coplay which a was either given news to people and not been really a issue or haven't adressed.

You clearly have a problem here
You say 1 thing but did another
I took wizard because you were trying to screw him over.
I never needed a CoPlayer, I only took them to make sure they weren't screwed over but in the end they didn't log into my account to help at all.
You said wizards was on internal list, but he agreed to coplay and give me his villages... according to you, all his villages shouldve gone to me but because he disliked you and what you said that doesn't apply to him and his villages are split between the tribe.

You, Mozz, and Loon were the cause for me being so small. I sat on 2 trains and was told don't noble anything save my nobles for recaps, GUESS WHAT!!! NO RECAPS EVER CAME... that is until Mozza got Op'd and still no communication to get his villages recapped.
So what gives then?

DeletedUser80720

you have a bit of a big mouth for someone who i would consider part of the misery trash

you not oonce offered to cancel snipe for anyone
you didnt once offer to snipe any trains without being rewarded

and why did you leave misery again
oh yeah because u couldnt get your own way

Snyper Eyes

you have a bit of a big mouth for someone who i would consider part of the misery trash

you not oonce offered to cancel snipe for anyone
you didnt once offer to snipe any trains without being rewarded

and why did you leave misery again
oh yeah because u couldnt get your own way
Is that why I attempted to snipe every single train that hit Mozza? I was late on most of them and missed the snipe on others.
Is that why I lost ALL my defense stacking Mr. Purple? I left Misery because I'm tired of Willow being too controlling.
I left Misery because I had plans to CoPlay a friend that wasn't in Misery and to not have direct attacks on Misery Member I left to avoid conflict, but yet conflict still arose when he cleared and took 2 villages that belonged to Radowolf (who also left and was sick and tired of Willow) and yet willow demanded those villages to be returned to misery since they were in K55.
In the end, I still gave most my villages back to Misery, but I'm the bad guy for leaving the tribe. P883, and Dawdles listened to me (which was good for a change) and waited till the time I gave them before taking my villages... but nope, I'm the bad guy here :)

DeletedUser80720

the fact you kept missing snipes actually shows your a poor player

anyone missing snipes these days are terrible

even the players below average can snipe

Snyper Eyes

The fact that i actually tried to snipe, while stacking other players and defending myself...shows i have no experience got it

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tl;dr if we had a spy in misery why we hit your stacks ? or at least what you considered to be stacks.