Top 10 Tribes Analyses

• Thread starter DeletedUser121386
  • Start date

DeletedUser122173

I'll make this simple as I've kind of gotten the idea you have the wrong impression of me. I have nothing against you whatsoever. To me, this war is simply business. Personally, I'd have preferred to post absolutely nothing and gotten on with the job of taking the space. The only reason I've ever responded to you or even posted anything is because you have made this claim that Code has broken its word or that we have been dirty in our conduct in this war, neither of which are true. You keep repeating this so I have to respond again, as tedious as it is. I couldn't care less about the stats or the performance of Misery or why you are winning or losing a war, we are just plodding along and taking villages off an enemy.

We've never acted in any way aggressive in our words/actions towards your tribe until you have done so towards us. This is true on skype, it is true ingame and it is true on the forums. We are pretty boring and consistent in our actions. When we say we want good relations with you, we mean it, when we say we are going to attack Rhythm we mean it. Why we might want good relations with your tribe, well I'll leave that up to you to determine. Though you could have asked us before our war started and I am sure we would have given you the answer. It is not as if we have ever kept our macro plan any sort of secret. I can say straight up that we had no real wish for your territory, at least not at that time. You hold a position where if we took it, we would be simultaneously fronted by both ODZ and Hugs F., allowing a potential gangbang after the war. It was more beneficial for us to keep Misery there as a buffer.

Similarly, we have Ops generally 4-7 days apart at pretty consistent timings. They generally even land at the same time of the evening. Naturally after Rhythm was gone and Malreaux was taken out, we were going to attack you. This was irrespective of whatever was happening within your tribe. We go in predictable progressions. We attack those who are aggressive towards us, we are friendly to those who are friendly towards us. I don't care about the fairness of a war either, you chose to attack us when you were 2.5 million points to our 3.8 million points. It was not a decision I made, but one you made. So I think you can realise from my perspective how you talking about the war being unfair after you created the unfair situation of starting a battle you were unlikely to win doesn't really do much for me.

Ultimately, I have no interest in talking shit about your tribe. I have no idea whether Misery was good or not nor is it really relevant to me. I have no doubt that if our next opponents are quiet, we will be quiet too whether we beat them or otherwise. This has been the case earlier on in the world where we have fought tribes in game, one of us wins, one of us loses and that's it. I prefer fighting inside the game rather than on these forums. I'm happy to be mostly silent if my opponent is not saying anything about our tribe that is untrue as I did on W87 where I barely posted.

I do apologise to everyone who has to read this over and over, the war itself is rather more uninteresting than the drama on the forum and hardly worth talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I hope that wasn't ironic cause the ban caused my two barons being gone of the world and it broke our FL pretty much, so much for the defence.
Anyways If you weren't Ironic then thank you as it's not easy leaving a top tribe to form your own.

I was bit ironic and not.
Many years ago on W21 I was in a similar situation to you, but worse. I was a baron in the tribe "Sexy!" and close to half of our memberbase was banned along with our duke and 1 other baron right before a war broke out with our main rival. The reason being a lingerie thread in our ingame forums...

On this world though the bans weren't that impactful and there were still lots of things you could've done. But forgetting all that, the main thing you must do now imo is admit defeat rather than finding excuses everywhere and attempting to shift the blame on others. You were duke? You were the leader? Then it's your fault, simple. You're talking like Chaty did now...
Pose a stronger image, fake it if you have to, but acting like you are now just makes it clear to your tribe and it's enemies that you're simply waiting to be nobled without doing anything of note.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well the Skype chat has been clearly distorted out of context to the point it's not even a relevant argument anymore. If you saw the entire conversation you would have seen the sarcasm. Also, Crocky made that post after he was kicked not the other way around. Plus why should he deserve any credit when pretending to be a member of ODZ and make a false war declaration. I have not spoken about anything you have posted up to this point. But I sit back and laugh when even your tribe mates don't even support you on the externals and talk about how corrupt you are.

Okay thanks for info and ''tribemates'' don't even support you on the externals and talk how corrupt you are.. The only one I have seen talking shit about Misery which was in misery on the externals is Wiz & Snyper

01010111 01101001 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110011 01110000 00100000 00101000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 01110000 01100001 01101100 01101101 00101001

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00101110

4) You clearly have a problem here
You say 1 thing but did another
2) I took wizard because you were trying to screw him over.
I never needed a CoPlayer, I only took them to make sure they weren't screwed over but in the end they didn't log into my account to help at all.
3) You said wizards was on internal list, but he agreed to coplay and give me his villages... according to you, all his villages shouldve gone to me but because he disliked you and what you said that doesn't apply to him and his villages are split between the tribe.

1) You, Mozz, and Loon were the cause for me being so small. I sat on 2 trains and was told don't noble anything save my nobles for recaps, GUESS WHAT!!! NO RECAPS EVER CAME... that is until Mozza got Op'd and still no communication to get his villages recapped.
So what gives then?

1) Mozz and Loon dedicated and sacrifised their own growth for helping Misery overall so don't give them that shit, and while you sit there being so high up with your external bs, I will make sure you never touch a tribe where I am at ever again. We should have rimmed you when we had war with you thats for sure but then I would never meet such nice guys like Dawdles is in our council, unlike you he is actually likeable and can see two sides not just go ''You are wrong and and im right, why does the council not agree with me? This is willows fault! DICTATOR!''

2) That just tells me and the whole Misery that you are a lier and nothing more mate

3) When someone talks so much crap you can just wonder why I did not want him in my tribe even tho he accepted his own fault in the particular reason that he agreed that he screwed up, now afterwards he went externals and mailing code players.

4) Yeah, I guess I had a problem and that problem is now solved and thank god for that *Looks over at your profile pic where you can't even credit a fucking gif that you were gifted*, thanks paal.. I don't wanna play fortnite with you and never will I.

1) Is that why I attempted to snipe every single train that hit Mozza? I was late on most of them and missed the snipe on others.
2) Is that why I lost ALL my defense stacking Mr. Purple? 3) I left Misery because I'm tired of Willow being too controlling.
4) I left Misery because I had plans to CoPlay a friend that wasn't in Misery and to not have direct attacks on Misery Member I left to avoid conflict, but yet conflict still arose when he cleared and took 2 villages that belonged to Radowolf (who also left and was sick and tired of Willow) and yet willow demanded those villages to be returned to misery since they were in K55.

In the end, 5) I still gave most my villages back to Misery, but I'm the bad guy for leaving the tribe. P883, and Dawdles listened to me (which was good for a change) and waited till the time I gave them before taking my villages... but nope, I'm the bad guy here :)

1) Lies
2) Congratz, according to you that is being lazy
3) More like you having truce with all Code players cause you don't like playing against your friends
4) That I do believe and you that was even in the council totally forgot that we had a border agreement with hugs, LOL

2.png
1.png

--

4.png
3.png
5) The thing is Snyper, the part where you have to think twice.. It's not like because you can't agree with me that everyone agrees with you. Dawdles and P883 listened to you. Mozzzza, Looni listened to you. Me, Mr. Purple listened to you. Everyone would listen to you, but here you are barking on externals about how trash we all are in the end or should I say me because thats who you point your finger at when something didn't go your way.

tl;dr if we had a spy in misery why we hit your stacks ? or at least what you considered to be stacks.

It's rare to see someone counter-snipe others, that can only be done if they;
a: Recieve the time on the timed that we Sniped (command sharing or posted on forum // need a Misery member to watch that)
b: Be lucky
c: Just randomly push nukes in the middle of your trains casually like thats what everyone would do
^ Why I clearly says this is because thats solid facts that you countered every snipe that happened during that one OP on Moz, we succeded with a FEW cause of that.

The fact that i actually tried to snipe, while stacking other players and defending myself...shows i have no experience got it
If you only used your 4 Co-players mate, maybe you wouldn't have lost your villas in the first place.. :(

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was bit ironic and not.
Many years ago on W21 I was in a similar situation to you, but worse. I was a baron in the tribe "Sexy!" and close to half of our memberbase was banned along with our duke and 1 other baron right before a war broke out with our main rival. The reason being a lingerie thread in our ingame forums...

On this world though the bans weren't that impactful and there were still lots of things you could've done. But forgetting all that, the main thing you must do now imo is admit defeat rather than finding excuses everywhere and attempting to shift the blame on others. You were duke? You were the leader? Then it's your fault, simple. You're talking like Chaty did now...
Pose a stronger image, fake it if you have to, but acting like you are now just makes it clear to your tribe and it's enemies that you're simply waiting to be nobled without doing anything of note.

I do agree with you on most of the things but saying Im like Chaty makes me laugh as you would think I would jumptribe after tribe to go where I want..
I have stood by Misery since I created it. I saved many players out of there deaths, I have done alot of greats and alot of mistakes.

Was going at Code a mistake? Well on war stats it seems like it, but who knows? It isn't over.
When it comes to members leave and members getting rimmed and members having a great time at my tribe.. it's their simple choice to brag shit about me or my tribe, and what you are merely saying is that I can't back it up because I make excuses. Now I have stand by everything I mostly say so who makes you guys better than me at defending myself?
It is the ''the beliefs'' in the audience, and don't make even start on how Code went on Para and made a huge post about it to declare themselves heroes over the bullies.

I guess this is my last post here but keep in mind that externals are what externals are, you and your guys will probably not like me and never will.. but I am quite neutral at many causes, I like seeing to sides of a story but bullshitting halfway trough it by saying things that isn't true and predicting what is happening in my tribe is nonscence.
When It comes to certain players leaving, some will tell their stories and I have a burden to back it up. Wizard was inactive, blame the duke. Snyper Eyes left to coplay, blame the duke. Gesis didn't wanna participate in helping the tribe, blame the duke. Radowolf raged after losing two nukes at a inactive guy, blame the duke. I have more and more and more

The thing you guys don't talk about is the fact that you rimmed a guy for a certain REASON, how does that reason resolve it better than my reasons, you tell me.

Cheers, this post could have been on OUR post Code declared on Misery but the fact is there was a question about us in this topic and was answered by both misery and code.. what do you expect? lol.

I am truly sorry,
Have a fun time.

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

the fact you kept missing snipes actually shows your a poor player

anyone missing snipes these days are terrible

even the players below average can snipe

456032124dab7775d805edeb55a0e361.png

56282616.jpg

DeletedUser80720

Just wait for the excuse he'll come up with.

excuses? no need for excuses i sniped what i wanted to with ease, and then i did what i wanted and alowed beast and AKA to get villages amonst each other xD the partys gonna start in k44 soon , i could of sniped every single one of those trains easily, the op from beast was pathetci timing some minutes apart and some hours ;)

DeletedUser118986

excuses? no need for excuses i sniped what i wanted to with ease, and then i did what i wanted and alowed beast and AKA to get villages amonst each other xD the partys gonna start in k44 soon , i could of sniped every single one of those trains easily, the op from beast was pathetci timing some minutes apart and some hours ;)

After that many losses what exactly did you snipe then? Please provide some reports. From my end it looks like you just got your rear end violated by a Beast.

the fact you kept missing snipes actually shows your a poor player

anyone missing snipes these days are terrible

even the players below average can snipe

DeletedUser121412

Just being honest I havn't been sniped successfully from an omg player since the first wave of attacks, just saying. That's not me bragging, you are just that bad.