ODZ - Dread Masters the stabbers

• Thread starter DeletedUser122309
  • Start date

Mr. Cringer Pants

Yep down with anyone leeching off the tribe. Good move by ODZ to weed out the trash account that refuses to help their mates. Not a fan of forced internals but this clearly is justified.

Only logged once in a while to mint coins, because the world is extremely boring. If they needed me, they could have contacted at discord.

They at least could have given a heads up

I find it funny you come here to cry about getting removed than admit to being inactive. Did you expect externals to cuddle you and support your nonsensical post? If you were a good mate, you'd of gotten co's or just passed the account up to someone else.

Good riddance to rubbish.

Lost One

Well Done ODZ, Trashy barb noblers who complain get what they deserve

DeletedUser97716

If anyone was curious, the 45 of last 46 caps were internals

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
For all the people who are still playing .net100. Don't start any alliances / NAPs with them, they will stab you.
Today I started receiving attacks from Dread Masters when I was still in the tribe. A few moments later I got kicked. It is quite normal to offer a NAP for a week when someone leaves the tribe.

Their reason will probably be that I turned yellow a couple times and didn't participate much, but they knew that I was extremely busy and had the most boring area ever.
Even offered to help them actively again when the knew co player was going to come.

Watch out for ODZ, they are stabbers

Aside from everything else where is it normal to offer a nap for a week? Do you mean a nap with an individual player after they are kicked from the tribe? Why would that be done or the norm?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Only logged once in a while to mint coins, because the world is extremely boring. If they needed me, they could have contacted at discord.

They at least could have given a heads up

If I were your duke I would have kicked you as well. Dead weight is so extremely frustrating. Merge, get co players, arrange for sitters .. idc. But slackers begone!

Deleted User - 4669627

That is what we all ask whenever we see you post

:(

so sad how soon folk forget
just cuz i've been away from forums for only a few months, what?
you think the dragon forgot how to spit fire? o_O

don't be careless, son

but if you want to trade barbs, start here...

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/friends.281795/#post-7082840

turns out Martin did not want to be 1st after all
Barb did, at least he answered honestly, "nobody"

i bet you got at least SOMEBODY after 5k posts?
i still bet my credit in TW is better though :cool: