100 wants some hugs

blue banana

Cool that we are being REKT by ID?!?!

Pretty sure the northern coalition had bigger numbers when it was just hugs and end vs them, and northern coalition was losing bigtime, ID?!?! Couldn’t protect their allies

So im fine with u saying ID?!?! + 100 Are better than hugs, but if Its just ID?!?! > Hugs ur just delusional

DeletedUser103748

Fine bud. Am lying.
I am just a noob who wanted a good tribe to just die out by the hands of their allies.

You can now go boast to your friends about how you showed someone down on the internet today.

Ally seems like a pretty strong word considering how you were treating them, nobling in their backline, recruiting their enemies etc. I mean, everyone on these forums have been speculating this war would happen for quite some time.

You came here posting a bunch of crap trying to slander your enemies because you can't fight them well enough in game (considering they are steamrolling you according to the stats), but you want to accuse me of trying to get some sort of pride out of winning an argument? I am just here to ask you to try harder so that it's actually worth reading.

I don’t like to explain everything on externals, but you can believe whatever u want, ill just laugh at people who think they know everything while they know so few,

I never said I knew everything, but to anyone paying attention it was easy to know what Sagar was saying on here was a poor attempt to spin things. I come here for quality content, and I get very disappointed when I find that I wasted my time reading crap PnP. Please don't bother replying if it'll be more of the latter.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Cool that we are being REKT by ID?!?!

Pretty sure the northern coalition had bigger numbers when it was just hugs and end vs them, and northern coalition was losing bigtime, ID?!?! Couldn’t protect their allies

So im fine with u saying ID?!?! + 100 Are better than hugs, but if Its just ID?!?! > Hugs ur just delusional

The thing is you have no evidence to support your claim. ID is eating right in the area of END and hugs + end but Hugs cannot do anything but lose villages, thus ID is better. Clearly, the facts support ID, not HUGS. Plus 100 is not anywhere near ID area so Hugs should easily be able to beat out ID based on your assumption.

It's okay to admit that you are not as good as ID. The only thing you showed was you were better than AKA which was basically BRO recruits? So you are better than BRO and AKA, congrats and enjoy ID eating you even more in the next week!

ID>HUGS family, stats prove it.

cmd.magma

The thing is you have no evidence to support your claim. ID is eating right in the area of END and hugs + end but Hugs cannot do anything but lose villages, thus ID is better. Clearly, the facts support ID, not HUGS. Plus 100 is not anywhere near ID area so Hugs should easily be able to beat out ID based on your assumption.

It's okay to admit that you are not as good as ID. The only thing you showed was you were better than AKA which was basically BRO recruits? So you are better than BRO and AKA, congrats and enjoy ID eating you even more in the next week!

I cringed hard at this, you are true to your name so i respect that :)

DeletedUser122223

I very much approve of this high quality analysis.

DeletedUser103748

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 54
Difference: 165

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,830,583
Side 2: 470,291
Difference: 1,360,292

chart

I'm starting to think it might be time to call time of death and start writing HUGS' obituary.

Mithrae

HUGS deserve it. Speaking as a member of HUGS.
I think you did a great job summing up the war, and I have a lot of respect for you to be able to admit many of these things without offering excuses.

Just been reading this thread now, and I gotta say my impression of this was not quite the same as yours. That post was four days into the war and Hugs/HUSH were down by about 80 villages out of 600+, almost half of which were down in their K64 cluster. Pretty grim situation, but at that point the war was far from over if HUGS leaders and players had stepped up to the occasion. Coming onto the externals to trash your tribe-mates and leaders after you've well and truly lost is one thing, but actively undermining your tribe so early in a struggle for survival? I guess maybe if he himself had already been rimmed, that'd be okay? I dunno. Just one outsider's opinion :cool:

DeletedUser122439

HUGS big plan to change the way the war is going :D

WhiteGrimReaper Aug 12, 01:21
Greetings team,

As you might have noticed, there is now a shared forum with [ally]beast[/ally] and they are going to help us with account sits against [ally]100[/ally].

Please be wise to use it to request sitting and do not leave your accounts un-attended.

We need people who arent able to handle accounts on their own to merge up and/or give tribe to noble out the accounts and then join other accounts.

If we do this right, if we play actively, we can wall up against the enemy, unlike the past week when most our players and co players quit.

Cheers and lets see how we will be able to survive this world and if possible, make a comeback.

sagar

TheBarbarian

Sad really that on a "vet" world, more than ever is the case that people don't know who they can and can't trust. HUGS' downfall appears to have been the recruitment of those outside the core pre-made group, who've up and left their best players for dead.

Looking more and more likely that this world be won on a "who-you-know" basis. So much for the greatly anticipated 'best world ever'.

blckdrgn1

Sad really that on a "vet" world, more than ever is the case that people don't know who they can and can't trust. HUGS' downfall appears to have been the recruitment of those outside the core pre-made group, who've up and left their best players for dead.

Looking more and more likely that this world be won on a "who-you-know" basis. So much for the greatly anticipated 'best world ever'.
You could,say,that,about,every,world

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

So you're saying there is hope for me to still win? :S

On a more serious note though, yeah it sucks.
But not really unexpected, I mean we've seen more experienced players stick together on previous worlds again and again. Rarely leaving the comfort of the tribes they know to mingle with the newer players. The same thing, kinda, happens here as well. They see a tribe underperform or lose and leave it to try and join one that's supposedly better which holds some of their friends already. Only now they're leaving a good tribe to join a great one. Or even a great one for an amazing one...

The quality of the tribes on this world is really high compared to recent past worlds though. So at least that's still fun. You can expect to be sniped or recapped in every OP. But people will still chose the easy path whenever they can :)

blckdrgn1

So you're saying there is hope for me to still win? :S

On a more serious note though, yeah it sucks.
But not really unexpected, I mean we've seen more experienced players stick together on previous worlds again and again. Rarely leaving the comfort of the tribes they know to mingle with the newer players. The same thing, kinda, happens here as well. They see a tribe underperform or lose and leave it to try and join one that's supposedly better which holds some of their friends already. Only now they're leaving a good tribe to join a great one. Or even a great one for an amazing one...

The quality of the tribes on this world is really high compared to recent past worlds though. So at least that's still fun. You can expect to be sniped or recapped in every OP. But people will still chose the easy path whenever they can :)
giphy.gif

cmd.magma

Only thing I can't understand is, on Skype the guys who left us to join the enemy were discussing life having some good convos proper banter here and there me wishing their sons and daughters the best in their life and telling my life experience and they reciprocating the love and the next thing you know they've stabbed you in the back and then you get to know it was all pre planned . How can people even live like this ?
We opened our arms to you and u stabbed us ? Proper Red wedding scene haha .

Guess moral values aren't everyone's forte .

P.s I know it's a game and I know we should expect the worst but damn I can't do that honestly so it just blows me mind.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Only thing I can't understand is, on Skype the guys who left us to join the enemy were discussing life having some good convos proper banter here and there me wishing their sons and daughters the best in their life and telling my life experience and they reciprocating the love and the next thing you know they've stabbed you in the back and then you get to know it was all pre planned . How can people even live like this ?
We opened our arms to you and u stabbed us ? Proper Red wedding scene haha .

Guess moral values aren't everyone's forte .

P.s I know it's a game and I know we should expect the worst but damn I can't do that honestly so it just blows me mind.

Don't take it personally. They probably felt that everyone had already given up except for the group that they were already in, the ones planning to leave and continuing playing.
From what I heard abyway that was the general feeling in Hugs, just waiting for the enemies to finish nobling us. The leadership pretty much dissapeared or at least barely got any OD in the war. When that happens its only a matter of time before it all ends anyway, I can't blame them for not being done with the world yet.
It would've been different if someone in Hugs stepped up, took control and retaliated perhaps. Not sure but I don't think that happened?

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't take it personally. They probably felt that everyone had already given up except for the group that they were already in, the ones planning to leave and continuing playing.
From what I heard abyway that was the general feeling in Hugs, just waiting for the enemies to finish nobling us. The leadership pretty much dissapeared or at least barely got any OD in the war. When that happens its only a matter of time before it all ends anyway, I can't blame them for not being done with the world yet.
It would've been different if someone in Hugs stepped up, took control and retaliated perhaps. Not sure but I don't think that happened?

Not true, AOA gravy and GT had tribal stacks too and were quiet all along. They were fair enough a reason for the tribe to feel low and dead. And they had approached 100 before the war even started, that they wish to join them.

8etCDE3.jpg

I still believe one of them was spying, using the shared commands, and we have our reasons to believe so.
Plus they went to the enemy before the war started, claimed they have some private NAPs and yet asked for stacks which were provided, And they actively took internals. They kept silence for 4 straight days and had 0 war OD and on the 5th day leadership decided to withdraw and kick them.

Leadership has been here all along the war, hell even I came back for a supposed clean and good war. Only jordon has been away, but that happened before the war started, some family issues. But its not like jordon does anything anyway Oo

da5Kmju.jpg

Leadership never lost motivation, and we are still pumped up.

Last edited: