Top 10 Tribes Analyses

• Thread starter DeletedUser121386
  • Start date

DeletedUser80720

the fact nobody thinks i can snipe is embarrassing

people already know i can cancel snipe any train i choose to

DeletedUser118986

Just being honest I havn't been sniped successfully from an omg player since the first wave of attacks, just saying. That's not me bragging, you are just that bad.

He is down to two villages. Not sure what he considers a success but so far he is 2/37 if he lost 35 villages in one ops and saved the other two. That's 5.4% that he actually saved during the ops.

DeletedUser80720

Mostly beast has just responded to asinine comments from your tribe tbh lol
my tribe?

kinda strange because most of the arguments are between beast para and OMG

i dont remember being in any of these tribes

DeletedUser121412

Ah yea that's right you're not in omg. You're just running your mouth and being useless per usual. Regardless beast has responded to comments made at them but for the most part have not started conflict themselves on externals.

DeletedUser80720

Ah yea that's right you're not in omg. You're just running your mouth and being useless per usual. Regardless beast has responded to comments made at them but for the most part have not started conflict themselves on externals.
well conflict is conflict whether its started or defended

a few of the top 5 tribes are quiet even when they are spoke about

so your reasons for why you argue on the externals aint fooling anyone

DeletedUser121412

I never said my reason for going on externals but here it is! I absolutely love trolling loud mouths! Which is why we are currently speaking, have a great day!

DeletedUser115770

100 : 6 Players out of top 10 players in the world. In the war with HUGS family they pretty much showed that they can work as a team. I don't know about their previous statue with HUGS, but nowadays we don't see precautions for starting a war and it reduces the fun of the game. We should wait for their next move, However it seems HUGS wants to hold their ground as much as possible.

ODZ : They had war with Rythm Family(i guess one world winner) at the start of the game and after that they just cleared their area. They have some tribes around, small front line with misery and HUGS family and good front line with Code and 100, They recently merged with DI and now in the map they seems pretty scary to mess with.

BEAST : They break the frontline with O.m.G Family which made them the upper hand in that war. While i see they got some misery and alex's friends villages showed that They want to expand at the both north and south. North for securing their back line and south for have a bigger front with bigger tribes. They are allies with Code from start of the game, While some of the players have history with DA and backstabbing the friends we should wait and see how much it last.

CODE : They're breaking misery and it means they will have a good front with ODZ Family, it could be north vs. south war. They have their focus on misery for now to secure as much area as they can at the Border. They have BEAST at their backdoor which seems helped them from start of the game.

HUGS : recently 2 of their top members jumped to the enemy in the war with 100, If i were them i would rim that backstabbers at the first step. will 100 trust them to the end? it would be a question in the mind. They are going to become one tribe by inviting HUSH players. It seems that they want to be in this world for now by keeping their area but can they hold the pressure and attack back?

Last edited by a moderator:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Who made you a spokesman for the Tribal wars community , and who are you? LOL

Deleted User - 10017355

100 : 6 Players out of top 10 players in the world. In the war with HUGS family they pretty much showed that they can work as a team. I don't know about their previous statue with HUGS, but nowadays we don't see precautions for starting a war and it reduces the fun of the game. We should wait for their next move, However it seems HUGS wants to hold their ground as much as possible.

ODZ : They had war with Rythm Family(i guess one world winner) at the start of the game and after that they just cleared their area. They have some tribes around, small front line with misery and HUGS family and good front line with Code and 100, They recently merged with DI and now in the map they seems pretty scary to mess with.

BEAST : They break the frontline with O.m.G Family which made them the upper hand in that war. While i see they got some misery and alex's friends villages showed that They want to expand at the both north and south. North for securing their back line and south for have a bigger front with bigger tribes. They are allies with Code from start of the game, While some of the players have history with DA and backstabbing the friends we should wait and see how much it last.

CODE : They're breaking misery and it means they will have a good front with ODZ Family, it could be north vs. south war. They have their focus on misery for now to secure as much area as they can at the Border. They have BEAST at their backdoor which seems helped them from start of the game.

HUGS : recently 2 of their top members jumped to the enemy in the war with 100, If i were them i would rim that backstabbers at the first step. will 100 trust them to the end? it would be a question in the mind. They are going to become one tribe by inviting HUSH players. It seems that they want to be in this world for now by keeping their area but can they hold the pressure and attack back?

A lot of respect for the lack of bias you posted with here. Nice little review of the current happenings.

DeletedUser119075

Who made you a spokesman for the Tribal wars community , and who are you? LOL
I'd hate to say it but he is more well known then you for sure, maybe for the wrong reasons but still alot more popular then you.

The real question is.... Who are you?

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd hate to say it but he is more well known then you for sure, maybe for the wrong reasons but still alot more popular then you.

The real question is.... Who are you?

Im not say different think. Im not hidden my name why you ask me. But who are you? Because i know about you,the same you know about me :D

DeletedUser119075

Im not say different think. Im not hidden my name why you ask me. But who are you? Because i know about you,the same you know about me :D

Sorry I forgot you English is horrendous, so i will break it down to you as much as i can, but I doubt your little brain will understand.
I said "who are you" not asking for your account name but in contrast to the conversation prior. I was simply stating you are more unknown then sir cornish.

But who are you? Because i know about you,
So why you ask me who i am if you already know about me..... maybe its your broken english.

Title of most big hater and noob go to lekwai :d
Apparently Im hating on these stats LOOOOOOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.

5e6cd979c536d9dcd4cd613279f6a5ee

https://gyazo.com/5e6cd979c536d9dcd4cd613279f6a5ee
115a1332ade84eaa03ccfa35d9b979af

WgFeu4