Failed Vote War packets

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellLegion

I think we should be have war packets available in market in the same way how we have Premium Points.

Every week different deals with war packets but available for cash and premium points.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This idea is approved for voting. Good luck!

The Luftwaffle

more pay to win? i'll pass friendo. I'm sure ODIN would be down, but we all cant have bottomless pockets for TW.

HellLegion

Everyone is saying the same!
But everyone has PP, the hole idea is for war packets because you need them in wars, but if you are top 900 in OD you don't know what i mean.

And those packets should be available for $ or Premium Points. Is not "pay to win" is "strategic play" during the war if you don't have any event soon and you need gold deff or gold attack. What you are doing? nothing.. you wait 1 month more "maybe you will get 1"

And being available for Premium Points (what you can make selling resource) is easy. And is make the war more interesting.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah it's not like pay to win is what destroyed the community in the first place. Let's push more for it and by world 111 we will have 1000 accounts at prereg because the rest of us just makes a regular salary and don't wanna burn our cash at a game, so no point playing versus rich boys permabuffed accs.

HellLegion

Yeah it's not like pay to win is what destroyed the community in the first place. Let's push more for it and by world 111 we will have 1000 accounts at prereg because the rest of us just makes a regular salary and don't wanna burn our cash at a game, so no point playing versus rich boys permabuffed accs.

I didn't spent 0.01$ in the game, is not designed to pay for win. But if you don't know to play the game "you pay" or you can play like tudadar :)

HellLegion

And also, Tribal Wars is a free game. They are not forcing anyone to spent money on the game but in this way the game will become more easy for most of us.
And as i said before, but seems like most of you guys can't read: You are able to get free PP (like 20k per world if not more) selling rss to market, i don't see here a problem affecting the game in any way or the players.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And also, Tribal Wars is a free game. They are not forcing anyone to spent money on the game but in this way the game will become more easy for most of us.
And as i said before, but seems like most of you guys can't read: You are able to get free PP (like 20k per world if not more) selling rss to market, i don't see here a problem affecting the game in any way or the players.
I didn't spent 0.01$ in the game, is not designed to pay for win. But if you don't know to play the game "you pay" or you can play like tudadar :)

Do you not understand the concept of pay to win?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-to-play#Pay-to-win_mechanics

More ways to spend money to gain an huge advantage over players who don't spend money = damage the community.
Or do you see that the tw player base is growing since the implementation of pp market?
Because it's skydiving into the grave.
Wanting to improve more ways to pay-to-win/pay-to--progress-faster just means you want to kill the community and the player base more and there will be barely enough players left to fill an K soon if that goes on.

What matters the most to you. Your ability to utilize in game money and real life money in tw even more or the fact that the community is dying and you'll soon sit alone playing this game?
Suggest things that can help the game. Not that will kill it.

HellLegion

Do you not understand the concept of pay to win?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-to-play#Pay-to-win_mechanics

More ways to spend money to gain an huge advantage over players who don't spend money = damage the community.
Or do you see that the tw player base is growing since the implementation of pp market?
Because it's skydiving into the grave.
Wanting to improve more ways to pay-to-win/pay-to--progress-faster just means you want to kill the community and the player base more and there will be barely enough players left to fill an K soon if that goes on.

What matters the most to you. Your ability to utilize in game money and real life money in tw even more or the fact that the community is dying and you'll soon sit alone playing this game?
Suggest things that can help the game. Not that will kill it.

I am playing browser games for the last 15 years and i know the impact and the difference.
And yes, maybe some of players will quit (the most inactive ones anyway) but over 70% will enjoy this improvement.
And also are many players who are farming PP and spent in other worlds, most of them winners of many worlds. You can spent money to grow faster but you won't get skills.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
over 70% will enjoy this improvement.
gfKzz3n.png

I don't know what game you've been playing the past 15 years, but if you haven't noticed that the vast majority of the tribal wars community dislike the pay to win system then I don't think you are in a position to speak for what the community likes. Because if there's something they hate in unison it's the implementation and overtaking of premium power in the game.

HellLegion

gfKzz3n.png

I don't know what game you've been playing the past 15 years, but if you haven't noticed that the vast majority of the tribal wars community dislike the pay to win system then I don't think you are in a position to speak for what the community likes. Because if there's something they hate in unison it's the implementation and overtaking of premium power in the game.

And you are majority of the players?
I wanna see the majority here on the forum saying. 20k players :)
Or you are talking on name of everyone, as Administrator of Tribal Wars. Excuse me.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Make a poll asking how many are positive or negative to all pp changes since a few years back if you want some substantial proof.
You have to be really in your own bubble if you can't see the negativity towards pp and play to win features in the game.

Don't take my word, I don't speak for anyone but myself. But open your goddamn eyes man. You don't know the tw community if you think this would be a good thing that 70% agrees with.
Currently 80% is against it.

ToTheGallows

And yes, maybe some of players will quit (the most inactive ones anyway) but over 70% will enjoy this improvement.

And you are majority of the players?
I wanna see the majority here on the forum saying. 20k players :)
Or you are talking on name of everyone, as Administrator of Tribal Wars. Excuse me.

:rolleyes:

People can read - your idea isn't being misconstrued. It's just bad. Inno already does an event basically once a month and you want people who are too impatient to wait for them to have a marketplace where they can constantly buy boosts.

Tell me again how this isn't going to be a massive advantage for players who are willing to spend more?

HellLegion said:
And those packets should be available for $ or Premium Points. Is not "pay to win" is "strategic play" during the war if you don't have any event soon and you need gold deff or gold attack. What you are doing? nothing.. you wait 1 month more "maybe you will get 1"

Same question again. How does this not just advantage the players who are willing to pour their real-world salaries into the game?

There's already daily bonuses. They are actually fair because everyone gets one. How fun is it going to be going up against a player who just buys a new attack/defence booster every day with real-world money? What about going up against a guy who has Growing crops on literally every one of their villages?

If you still claim people are misunderstanding your (very poor) idea - there is very little hope for you.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man you're kidding me right?
Every game dies eventually, but p2w aspects causes this game to die even faster...

We are completely f2p, after all these years playing (since w8 on .nl) I never put a single euro in this game, I PP farm on new worlds and that gives me enough PP to get PA, LA and access manager.
But NOT to buy other things like this...
PP players already have a great advantage over f2p players and you want to make that gap even bigger!?!?
You want to change from skill>money to money>skill? Then what's the point of playing this *GAME*?

DeletedUser122445

I registered an forum account just so I could vote no to this idea